The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Let's not be over dramatic. Since when is it unethical for a player to transfer teams in sports? If the rumor turns out to be true, I wouldn't blame her considering the limitations the Turkish League imposes on foreign players during Turkish League matches. Tom, Fabiana, Solokova, and Kim are among the best in the world at their positions. None of them want to or really should be on the bench. She also hasn't even joined the team yet (did they have a signing press conference for Tom and Fabiana??) so I don't see how a transfer would be unethical. Rosir Calderon signed a 5-year contract with Volero Zurich and she transferred to Turkey before even playing for them. No big deal. Real question is, if they sign Tom do they move Mammadova to the OPP?

Also, as marshmellow said. USA Volleyball just released her transfer to Fenerbache THIS week. If Tom were still in negotiations I am not sure the federation would announce her transfer information.

Do you know what contact is I think you don't, if a player signs a contact and before the season starts she goes the another club yes this is un ethical if this rumour is true yes Logan Tom is an unethical athlethe, when she signed the contract doesn't she knew about 2+1 rule I think she knew, all of clubs rosters are ready most of players aren't available fenerbahçe can't find a top player after now she made diffulculty for Fenerbahçe and Fenerbahçe offical site wrote that they signed with Logan Tom it's not necessary to sign in front of press if they write in their offical site it means it's offical and don't bring Calderon volero zurih rented her to Galatasary so she didn't break her contaract with Zurih these two are totaly different, I think you should learn more about these terms what contacrt means and what is rent after than come and defend your player.

• Do you know what contact is I think you don't, if a player signs a contact and before the season starts she goes the another club yes this is un ethical if this rumour is true yes Logan Tom is an unethical athlethe, when she signed the contract doesn't she knew about 2+1 rule I think she knew, all of clubs rosters are ready most of players aren't available fenerbahçe can't find a top player after now she made diffulculty for Fenerbahçe and Fenerbahçe offical site wrote that they signed with Logan Tom it's not necessary to sign in front of press if they write in their offical site it means it's offical and don't bring Calderon volero zurih rented her to Galatasary so she didn't break her contaract with Zurih these two are totaly different, I think you should learn more about these terms what contacrt means and what is rent after than come and defend your player.

Come on, there is nothing certain but everybody is ready for behaving brutal, it won't be first time voleybolmagazin.com makes wrong news. So let's wait if it is true or not 8)

BTW, wasp, as you know the word contract you will know that fact if they have already signed a contract, they cannot break it until they pay compensation :roll:

• I also wouldn't blame her. Logan needs to play more to be on form heading into the Olympic year which is understandable.

During the World Grand Prix, in an interview with a Chinese media, Logan said she didn't decide yet due to the Turkey league's 2+1 rule.

• dont blame voleybolmagazin,

is true they had some wrong news but on the other side they had right news as well

logan tom decided herself for fenerbahce, you can read it on their official website !

those are now only rumuors, lets just wait and see, but it would not be the first time logan behaves like this

• Come on, there is nothing certain but everybody is ready for behaving brutal, it won't be first time voleybolmagazin.com makes wrong news. So let's wait if it is true or not 8)

BTW, wasp, as you know the word contract you will know that fact if they have already signed a contract, they cannot break it until they pay compensation :roll:if

if Rabita Bakü wants her they think they can pay for compensation it's not big deal volleyball players' compensations are not so much money.

• Do you know what contact is I think you don't, if a player signs a contact and before the season starts she goes the another club yes this is un ethical if this rumour is true yes Logan Tom is an unethical athlethe, when she signed the contract doesn't she knew about 2+1 rule I think she knew, all of clubs rosters are ready most of players aren't available fenerbahçe can't find a top player after now she made diffulculty for Fenerbahçe and Fenerbahçe offical site wrote that they signed with Logan Tom it's not necessary to sign in front of press if they write in their offical site it means it's offical and don't bring Calderon volero zurih rented her to Galatasary so she didn't break her contaract with Zurih these two are totaly different, I think you should learn more about these terms what contacrt means and what is rent after than come and defend your player.

Geez I didn't know signing a contract meant that you were signing your life and ethics away. I am going to keep that in mind next time I think about switching my cell phone contract :) If Tom were to "break" her contract there would be financial penalties that Rabita would most likely have to cover to both Fenerbache as well as the USA volleyball federation. If they're willing to pay those monies, I don't see where the problem is. Seda is playing well at OPP and Solokova and Kim are amazing leftside attackers.

As a sidenote, I still think it's just a rumor.

• Geez I didn't know signing a contract meant that you were signing your life and ethics away. I am going to keep that in mind next time I think about switching my cell phone contract :) If Tom were to "break" her contract there would be financial penalties that Rabita would most likely have to cover to both Fenerbache as well as the USA volleyball federation. If they're willing to pay those monies, I don't see where the problem is. Seda is playing well at OPP and Solokova and Kim are amazing leftside attackers.

As a sidenote, I still think it's just a rumor.

Hahahaa :lol: :lol: if you think that your cell phone contract and a proffesional player' contract are the same thing I don't have anything to say to you anymore :wavy:

• Obviously we don't whether it is just a rumor or more, yet. But if it was more than a rumor, I think Tom should have thought about it much earlier; unfortunately she is not new at these changing of ideas at last minute; but this time, if she really has signed a contract both with Fenerbache and Rabita, she should also be disqualified for some time as was done with other players.

• I simply can't and don't want to believe Logan Tom to play for Rabita Baku :!:

I hope to see her soon in FB-jersey ^^ :super: :drink:

• In FBA's original announcement from June, they said Tom's signing ceremony would be in a few days (is the Turkish right?). Has that happened yet? Sokolova was listening to other offers after Acibadem left as sponsor, maybe that effected the agreement?

http://translate.googleusercon…Gm1F6UrpWkPS8A9Z3BORKMY0g

• Fenerbahce license was given to her by the Turkish Volley Federation.

She is in roster of Fenerbahce in the Turkish Vol. Fed. website.and i think it is impossible to be transferred to another team ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Though I dont think Logan will play anywhere else then in Fenerbahçe...I think u guys are being to brutal to her if she did decide to leave the team.

Of course no one knows for sure yet anything....but the truth is, Sokolova also considered leaving FEnerbahçe, there is for sure, so of course there was something in Fenerbahçe that made the players not to feel safe for the season. We all know now that this time has passed, since Fenerbahçe found a new sponsor.....but maybe in that time also Logan looked for another team...and maybe just like Sokolova she after what happened decided to stay, or not, we will know soon enough.

• Though I dont think Logan will play anywhere else then in Fenerbahçe...I think u guys are being to brutal to her if she did decide to leave the team.

Of course no one knows for sure yet anything....but the truth is, Sokolova also considered leaving FEnerbahçe, there is for sure, so of course there was something in Fenerbahçe that made the players not to feel safe for the season. We all know now that this time has passed, since Fenerbahçe found a new sponsor.....but maybe in that time also Logan looked for another team...and maybe just like Sokolova she after what happened decided to stay, or not, we will know soon enough.

I totally agree with you, Joana.

I agree with you. Some comments are so ridiculous.