The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• I don't think she'll go to other Turkish club instead of Vakifbank. IMO it's bullshit :P

Than she will accept the offer to stay at bench hmm nice idea? :lol: Bullshit :P Let her go,where she can play :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• i trust ilgar, as i know he is in the volleyball community, so he has contacts ! but lets just wait till the season ends and wait for the news ! sure is that kim is in fenerbahce and glinka and nikolic in vakifbank !

• Than she will accept the offer to stay at bench hmm nice idea? :lol: Bullshit :P Let her go,where she can play :rolll:

at bench, where ?
    when Guidetti was renewing his contract there where also written that Maja will renew so it's weird that now there are hundreds rumors about her transfer, I think she'll stay. Glinka, Nikolic did it, so why she should leave ?

• at bench, where ?
    when Guidetti was renewing his contract there where also written that Maja will renew so it's weird that now there are hundreds rumors about her transfer, I think she'll stay. Glinka, Nikolic did it, so why she should leave ?

Because of 2+1 rule of course.Federation president want 2+1 rule next season and he looks very determined,he just said it in NTVSpor radyo a few hours ago :teach: Therefore one of them from foreigns(Glinka,Nikolic or Poljak) must stay at bench all of the season.So i am asking didn't Vakıfbank club said we will renew Poljak's contract firstly than others and why they didn't do yet?The reason is 2+1 :win: I don't think that Poljak will select to stay at bench and seems Glinka and Nikolic looks more useful for 2 foreigns thats why Guidetti renewed their contract once.Don't leave Turkey Poljak come to Eczacibasi VitrA :lol: :lol: :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• And Poljak is really really good friend of Leo! Makes sense to me.....if that rule of 2+1 aply.

But I dont think the clubs will accept that, its hard for you to build the team with 3 foreigners, specially with 2 only. I mean, of course Turkish volleyball is growing and now you have many good players, but I think would lower the international quality of the teams to change that now, maybe in two seasons from now would be better idea.

• And Poljak is really really good friend of Leo! Makes sense to me.....if that rule of 2+1 aply.

But I dont think the clubs will accept that, its hard for you to build the team with 3 foreigners, specially with 2 only. I mean, of course Turkish volleyball is growing and now you have many good players, but I think would lower the international quality of the teams to change that now, maybe in two seasons from now would be better idea.

I totally agree with you.That rule should be applied 3-4 seasons from now. :down:

• Apperently Unilever signed with Natalia!!:S

The informationwas given by jornalist Bruno Voloch, so I think si still hard to believe...I prefer to wait an oficial note from Unilever....

cause with Natalia, we cant bring Fofão, and its weird to think Bernardinho will choose a reception with Maria nd NAtalia (poor Fabi)! hehehehe, of course that in attack its great, but....I prefer to wait.

(also cause with them three, we add 21 points, of the 32 aloud, so rest 11 points to all the rest of the team! :S)so...better wait.

• Kim and Saori to Fenerbahce Acibadem? That would be so amazing. I love seeing Asian players in European teams.

• Natália is the new OH of Unilever! OMG! :woohoo:
    Fernanda Venturini, the most incredible setter I've ever seen, can come back to volley and play for Unilever next season.

Elisângela (ex-Hisamitsu Springs) is the new opp of Sesi. She will join Dani Lins, Jaqueline and Walewska in the team.
    Fofão can be the new setter of Minas next season and there are some rumors that Carol Gattaz and Nathalia Martins (MB) can sign with Vôlei Futuro.

• Natália is the new OH of Unilever! OMG! :woohoo:
    Fernanda Venturini, the most incredible setter I've ever seen, can come back to volley and play for Unilever next season.

Elisângela (ex-Hisamitsu Springs) is the new opp of Sesi. She will join Dani Lins, Jaqueline and Walewska in the team.
    Fofão can be the new setter of Minas next season and there are some rumors that Carol Gattaz and Nathalia Martins (MB) can sign with Vôlei Futuro.

Brazilian transfermarket is really on fire :super: :super:

What about the points, Joana is talking about...is there a kind of balanced-system, to prevent teams becoming too strong related to other teams in Superliga?

• Brazilian transfermarket is really on fire :super: :super:

What about the points, Joana is talking about...is there a kind of balanced-system, to prevent teams becoming too strong related to other teams in Superliga?

yes, there is, is something brasilian federation did so teams can be equal (didnt work much in passed season..cause only few teams can pay for the best athlets...so, but eacah player recieved a rank, and each team can only add 32 points from this rank adition) I explained better in the link Bartek put it..hehe

Well Unilever have to make conts now, of course we have many players that dont count much, cause there are since young in the team, and the rank dont change from past seasons if you keep in same team...but lets see, they definelty know what they are doing.

I dont think Venturini will get back, I think that is just a rumor, and she is old! and dont play for like 4, 5 years already? so I dont thin is true, I thinkk is likely that Unilever bring Ana Tiemi, or a foregner. Lets wait and see.....

• Brazilian transfermarket is really on fire :super: :super:

Here in Brazil we have a system of ranking. The principle players (Natalia, Sheilla, Mari, Fabiana, Fofão, Thaisa, Jaqueline, Sassá, Paula and Walewska) haved 7 points. Each tem can have 3 players with 7 points, but when a player is coming back to Brazil she has 0 in pontuation. So, Fernanda (she was 7 until 2007) can play for Unilever, because her last team was Murcia of Spain.
    The team should have 32 in their general pontuation, the sum of all players should be 32.

It's a little bit complicated hehehe

• So what was confirmed today -

Natália, from Osasco to play as OH in Unilever, Regiane was confirmed. (means Suelle is out :( we dont have one single OH that knows how to pass!!!!!Im afraid of that!)

Camila Brait will stay as Osasco libero, and Tandara will go to play as Opp.

• Thank you, Joana and Aerthur :drink: I understand it ^^