The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• upssss! im so sad... good luck Osmo in Rabita. Thank you very much all the things that you made! we never forget u! :flower: ;( ;( ;( ;(

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Nati ;(

Hey Ilgar, you're so lucky because nati will play for Azerbaycan this season

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Yes,definetly!

During closing Ceremony of Fina Four in March at restaurant I got picture with her as a player of Fenerbahce,now she will be very close to me every day ;') I am really lucky to see this living legend in my team ;)

• Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much Nati. :rose: Good luck to new team. :flower: I'm a Rabita fan now. :lol:

me to.. Rabita beat all Azerbaycan teams :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• And now Glass will stay on the bench?

• Great transfer for Rabita...They really needed a good receiving OH and now they have transferred certainly one of the best OHs worldwide :flower: :flower:

About Sokolova: is it on FBA-homepage announced that she will stay ??

• Fenerbahce has decided to separate the ways with Fürst, Fofao, Kasia and Nati.

• Great transfer for Rabita...They really needed a good receiving OH and now they have transferred certainly one of the best OHs worldwide :flower: :flower:

About Sokolova: is it on FBA-homepage announced that she will stay ??

FBA homepage(Our website) will not publish such news :D

• Fenerbahce has decided to separate the ways with Fürst, Fofao, Kasia and Nati.

Like year before Fenerbahce says Goodbye to 75% Players from not Turkey. It is not good politic for Spirit of the Team. So maybe Fenerbahce will win in the season 2012/2013.

• WOW, that is BREAKING NEWS :white: :white: :white:

Hahahaha, it was sure in half of season:) Kasia didn't have many chances to play, Fofao will probably retires, Nati in Rabita and Fuerst... don't think that foreign MBs is really clever way of building team if there are limits of foreigners.

• A. Werblinska will probably play in Muszyna next season and replace A. Jagieło. She rejected Aluprof offer of renewing her contract.

• Well...

1. Sokolova stays
    2. Kim will play as Opp.
    3. FBA will transfer second foreign OH presumably... (Costagrande, Tom, Saori ?? )
    4. What about second MB position, to substitute Fürst ??? Will FBA transfer a 4th foreign player ??

Very interesting... :D :D :D

Burak, keep us informed about all the rumors ;)

• So Who instead of Osmo in Your opinion? Well Kasia like Kasia of course will be cry so much that Her tears will change Fenerbahce to Atlantis.

:lol:

IMO maybe we can transfer costagrande instead of nati