The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Hahahaha, it was sure in half of season:) Kasia didn't have many chances to play, Fofao will probably retires, Nati in Rabita and Fuerst... don't think that foreign MBs is really clever way of building team if there are limits of foreigners.

Agree. I think Fürst wants to play every match next season. So she wants no rotation anymore..

• A. Werblinska will probably play in Muszyna next season and replace A. Jagieło. She rejected Aluprof offer of renewing her contract.

That would be great :D Stam-Werblinska :thumbup:

• 1)Yes
    2)Yes (i think or maybe she plays OH's)
    3)I really wanna watch to Logan or Costagrande.. Hope you :cheesy:
    4) i dont know

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Burak I have good idea for You- change name from Inside-Volley.com Expert to Fenerbahce Expert ;)

• Burak I have good idea for You- change name from Inside-Volley.com Expert to Fenerbahce Expert ;)

Nooo, you are i-v expert, not only FBA!

• No sokolova No osmokrovic :white: :white: Fenerbahce should have kept them... I don't know How good Kim is, but yeah...what a pity :whistling:

• One more thing: what about libero-position... will Nihan stay as libero ??? :D

• No sokolova No osmokrovic :white: :white: Fenerbahce should have kept them... I don't know How good Kim is, but yeah...what a pity :whistling:

Sokolova will stay, Fenerbahce officially confirmed ;) Burak wrote :teach:

• A. Werblinska will probably play in Muszyna next season and replace A. Jagieło. She rejected Aluprof offer of renewing her contract.

Can't she play abroad? She hasn't played abroad so far...

I want Werblinska to come to Pesaro for instance :lol: :lol: Werblinska and Flier :D Italian fans will fall in love with these beautiful blonde girls If she really comes ...

• Costagrande signed for Evergrande and as I know it is official but not written anywhere yet...

I think if Kim plays as opposite (I dont think it is real) Fener will sign another Asian-great Saori! But I think Fener will sign one opposite! They wanted Sheila but she did not come... Maybe Flier...

• Costagrande signed for Evergrande and as I know it is official but not written anywhere yet...

I think if Kim plays as opposite (I dont think it is real) Fener will sign another Asian-great Saori! But I think Fener will sign one opposite! They wanted Sheila but she did not come... Maybe Flier...

:D:D:D Kasia back to Pesaro and Flier to FBA ???? :lol:

But seriously, I thought Flier wanted to stay in Pesaro ???

• One more thing: what about libero-position... will Nihan stay as libero ??? :D

yes Nihan and Songül will play for libero next season..

Eda,Seda,Çiğdem(Captain-MB) renewed a contract with Fenerbahce

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Can't she play abroad? She hasn't played abroad so far...

I want Werblinska to come to Pesaro for instance :lol: :lol: Werblinska and Flier :D Italian fans will fall in love with these beautiful blonde girls If she really comes ...

Don't think that A.Werblinska will move abroad. She was not really willing to play in NT even, but there were another reasons I think. She speaks with Muszyna, but she may move to Wroclaw as well if there are able to afford it.

• :D:D:D Kasia back to Pesaro and Flier to FBA ???? :lol:

But seriously, I thought Flier wanted to stay in Pesaro ???

Yes, She wants to stay in Pesaro. She said that She feels so great in Pesaro several times.

but, seriously...What is the truth? Can't all the turkish clubs take only 2 foreign players or What the hell is going on in Turkey :lol:

• Don't think that A.Werblinska will move abroad. She was not really willing to play in NT even, but there were another reasons I think. She speaks with Muszyna, but she may move to Wroclaw as well if there are able to afford it.

You wrote it might be hard for Muszyna to keep Debby...has she only one year-contract? and are there concrete rumors about her to leave Muszyna ??

• Fürst said in a report on German federation website some days ago that she fell in love with the city Istanbul, so she must be sad to leave :S She also said that until March she couldn't train normally because of her shoulder and she still feels pain sometimes.