The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• :white:

• oh wait false news :thumbsup: Medical Park will support Galatasaray's volleyball team next year, too. Someguy from Galatasaray said these news made by people who are against the new 2+1 rule and they are completely wrong.He says MP will give a better support this year. :thumbsup: (fingers crossed for Lo Bianco and Gioli :D )
    http://www.sporx.com/voleybol/…egi-cekmediSXHBQ235566SXQ link for Turkish users :)

• I have written for Fenerbahce about 2+1; not for Galatasaray ^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Good news ^^

The dutch connexion still in Poland ;-)

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• No development about the americans going to Sollys/Osasco so far, but there's a chance that another player from the NT land in Brazil. Vôlei Futuro is interested in signing Akinradewo.

This news about the possible coming of Akinradewo to Vôlei Futuro is just great. I hope Akinradewo, Tom, Hooker and Sykora could play in Brazil next season. Unfortunately there's no room for Glass in Vôlei Futuro anymore and I really doubt another Brazilian team will hire her cause both Fofão and Carol Albuquerque are finding it difficult to find a club in Brazil too.

When it comes to Logan Tom, I think it will be difficult for her to come to the Osasco's team. There are another teams interested in her and what's more is the fact that Jaqueline may renew her contract with Sollys Osasco. I have this feeling though, if Hooker signs with Sollys Osasco, Jaqueline and Tandara will be the outside hitters. On the other hand, if Logan Tom signs with Sollys Osasco, then Tom and Jaqueline will be the outside hitters and Tandara will be the opposite.

• This topic will be a register of deaths! :lol:

• When it comes to Logan Tom, I think it will be difficult for her to come to the Osasco's team. There are another teams interested in her and what's more is the fact that Jaqueline may renew her contract with Sollys Osasco. I have this feeling though, if Hooker signs with Sollys Osasco, Jaqueline and Tandara will be the outside hitters. On the other hand, if Logan Tom signs with Sollys Osasco, then Tom and Jaqueline will be the outside hitters and Tandara will be the opposite.

Agree with you that it will be difficult to bring Tom to Brazil.

A few days ago, Sollys Osasco's twitter page asked fans who they prefer: Jaqueline or Tom. This makes me think that they plan to sign one or the other, but not both.

I don't know if Osasco wants to or can afford to get into a bidding war over Tom with teams in Europe. I think Jaqueline has a bigger probability of signing with Osasco because she wants to stay in Brazil.

• Seray Altay agreement with Galatasaray.

Great transfer for Galatasaray Medical Park indeed.According to Orkun Darnel (Manager of volleyball teams and Neslihan's husband) Medical Park will continue their sponsorship too.Seray Altay (Opp) and Selime Ilyasoglu (OH) are really succesfull local transfers for team.Hope they will transfer Cansu Aydinogullari from Besiktas too :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• New decision from Turkish Volleyball Federation;

If both teams accept the teams who will play European Cups (Vakıfbank,Fenerbahce,Eczacibasi,Galatasaray,İller Bankası) can play with 3 foreign players in game against each other untill European Cup Organisations :?: end

Interesting but good that president is trying something to please clubs :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Federation :rolll:

Very stupid decision :down:

What will happen to the playoffs? Probably all the teams will be eliminated in the European Cups :thumbdown:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I think the president of Turkish Federation is a little bit lost right now!!! :lol: What a crazy idea, very complicated

I think in Brazil that is not even constitutional..hehehehehe, cause you cant treat teams differently

• O think the president of Turkish Federation is a little bit lost right now!!! :lol: What a crazy idea, very complicated

Yes, all he is trying to do now is damage control, but he doesn't succeed because his proposal is totally crazy :lol: :lol: :lol: All his efforts now for damage-control, are way too late and useless; he should never have decided for this crazy 2+1 rule.. :teach: