The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Wensink and Gajewska are out of the roster today. I think Debby is on bench as I see :D but I dont know why she's not playing, Kasprzak should definitely be substituted :teach:

• Time out for Muszynianka.

Bodzio is laughing to Kasprzak. She is white as snow :lol: now second time out She is yellow :rolll:

• Wensink and Gajewska are out of the roster today. I think Debby is on bench as I see :D but I dont know why she's not playing, Kasprzak should definitely be substituted :teach:

I didn't see Debby on the bench..

• so maybe I'm wrong, but there's no info about her for ex. on Muszynianka's website, so I dont know if she's injured or something

• Now Piatek comes in for Kinga, so I think Debby isn't in the roster

• Kasprzak thought that now will have free but is technical time out :D Bodzio still is attacking Her. She is red.

• Congratulations Scavolini, Congratulations Berenika ;) they've diserved to win today

• @ Sander
    I was right, Debby was in the roster but stayed on bench ;)

Thank you for the info, Mary :)

Apparently Debby played really weak during the last matches, in Serwinski's opinion.

• Apparently Debby played really weak during the last matches, in Serwinski's opinion.

But Kasprzak today was horrible, someone had to changer her, only 3 points and really weak recptiuon :down:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• But Kasprzak today was horrible, someone had to changer her, only 3 points and really weak recptiuon :down:

Yes. I don't know why Debby didn't enter the field. Was Debby really weak last matches?

• Yes. I don't know why Debby didn't enter the field. Was Debby really weak last matches?

Maybe she's sick like Caroline :(

• hehe, maybe in your book! instead who you will play Ninkovic and Malesevic?

Malesevic certainly instead of one of two Sazhina/Mihajlovic: first weak in spike (only 12%), second weak on recption (39pos/14exc) and also not really good on attack (33%) Ninkovic could enter instead of Onnjeyekwe (despite 4 blocks she had only 2/11 in spike (18%))

• Malesevic certainly instead of one of two Sazhina/Mihajlovic: first weak in spike (only 12%), second weak on recption (39pos/14exc) and also not really good on attack (33%) Ninkovic could enter instead of Onnjeyekwe (despite 4 blocks she had only 2/11 in spike (18%))

Agree with Kondzio. Malesevic is better than Sazhina and more solid than Mihajlovic. Ninkovic was a dominating player in Crvena Zvezda last season, and in contrast to Petrovic she is part of Serbia NT. Petrovic only has good serves and sometimes blocks, but Ninkovic definitely is a better attacker. Last season I liked Volero better...also Zivkovic in Volero doesn't play nearly as good as I've seen her in Crvena Zvezda and sometimes NT.

• Holy crap. Kasprzak was like a walking disaster today :cursing: and Kaczor not much better than her :pinch: Girls from Scavolini killed us with serves. I don't know what Serwiński thought keeping Kasprzak on the court. No way that someone could be worse changing her.
    Despite all, I enjoyed watching spectacular defences from both sides so it wasn't so wasted time...