The 2012 CEV Champions League

• It will not happen, as long as Azeri, Turkish, Russian clubs pay more money :teach:

It's all about the money :read:

@ king

not only you

but unfortunetely Sander is right

Bergamo took 3rd set with problems in the end but they're still in. Come on :super:

• Arighetti wanted to kill Diouf :D

Azerrail bad reception gave one set to Bergamo. Why Garayev didn't substitute Enoch?

• It's painful that almost all the Italian clubs struggle with money...
    I also want the Old Bergamo, but It's not possible to see it right now.

I used to really like Signorile's sets last year, but It seems like She hasn't devoloped at all...too bad.

• Arighetti wanted to kill Diouf :D

Ahahah It's true XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• 2 great blocks in the end :super: Congratulations!

At some moment I wanted the game go 5 set, cause I wanted to enjoy Rahimova's attack, block and service :obey:

It could end in 3 set, but from the beginning of the season we knew that Azerrail will have problem in reception.

P.S Why Arighetti was so agressive, even Anza was looking at her in wonder

• I dont think is only about the money....ok Bergamo wont be as they used to 3, 4 years ago...but also dont need toplay so bad!!!!

The team has no game padrom so far... :(

Like I said before, the team wont arrive anywhere with Quaranta in my opinion. I know Diouf is so young, and will definetly make mistakes, and have still so much to learn, but honestly I prefer to loose with her inside court...at least she is playing...and though she makes some mistakes, she is much more efective then Quaranta.

Nucu is also not playing well in this beggining...she is making so many mistakes :( I know teh settings are not Leo`s one, but that is what we have, so she will ahve to deal with that...I hope she can grow.

Unfortunetly today Di Iulio didnt make a good match, maybe if Davide tried to come back with Vasileva...but now is to late...theteam has to think ahead.

And first change must be in their posture, the team needs to smile and celebrate more inside court.

Congratulations to Azerrail, once again Rahimova was decisive...I would really like to see her playing as opp in Foppa next season..hehehehehe :whistle: I know she respect a lot Bergamo as a club, so would be really nice. ^^

• Congratulations Azerrail,great match!!! Playing greaaaat in attack,they just need to improve in defense...Now looking forward for Rabita to win again!!! :super:

• How has finished the 4th set? the stream doesn't work any more.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• It was amazing ,specially after 17-5 in 2nd set :cheesy: :cheesy: and we wanna see anastacia too :heart:

• Eczacibasi is very close to African Title in the begin of the season :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: 6-18 :lol: :lol: :lol: And They think about Champions League Gold :rolll: :rolll:

guess you can write it about Atom Sopot :D

btw two interesting matches in the same time, hard to choose :D

• Great Match by Klineman! GO, PESARO!

Atom : Glass needs more time to make better combinations...

• guess you can write it about Atom Sopot :D

btw two interesting matches in the same time, hard to choose :D

Atom Trefl Sopot lost today two main Coordinators (from PGE Skra Bełchatów) who resigned themselves.

So it may be beginning of the end spectacular transfers.

• Atom Trefl Sopot lost today two main Coordinators (from PGE Skra Bełchatów) who resigned themselves.

So it may be beginning of the end spectacular transfers.

so what ? it's not the reason of their disaster game today