The 2012 CEV Champions League

• No. I guess we will now everything after the match :)

I FOUND, yeah.
    25:23 for Sisley in first set(they were leading 16:11).

And 25:19 for Skra in second.
    I had to 'like' Skra on facebook to know that :pinch:

• I FOUND, yeah.
    25:23 for Sisley in first set(they were leading 16:11).

And 25:19 for Skra in second.

Skra are gaining speed, obviously :whistle:

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

btw, I see in drhtv, that they're gonna show VfB Friedrichshafen - Zenit Kazań in 20.00 Polish time :thumbup:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• And 25:19 for Skra in second.

:lol:
    I forgot that I "like" them on facebook and I can check the result :aww: sorry, Aga, that because of my absentmindedness you had to "like" Skra :D

btw, I see in drhtv, that they're gonna show VfB Friedrichshafen - Zenit Kazań in 20.00 Polish time :thumbup:

Polsat Sport decided to show all matches from CHL. Including female matches ;)

• :lol:
    I forgot that I "like" them on facebook and I can check the result :aww: sorry, Aga, that because of my absentmindedness you had to "like" Skra :D

Polsat IMO is a volleyball TV now...

Haha, obviously I'm the only one here who hasn't "like" them on facebook :aww: :lol:
    Damn, that's so ... wierd paradox overhere :D :what:

I feel like watching this one :whistle:

Wild Wild West!

Honestly? I have a reason to 'like' Skra, so don't be worry :win:

• Mikhaylov playing quite fresh, Apalikov steady, good block by Kazan, Zhenya is so so by now and fortunately we have Berezhko to spoil sometimes the game of Zenit :D
    And the alarm in the hall is absolutely awful...it sounds like a dental machine :wacko:

Wild Wild West!

• Is the Dutch Loderus the only referee in FIVB :what:
    Or maybe there are 12 twins Loderus who are all referees and that's why I always see this face in the big chair behind the net ?

• Is the Dutch Loderus the only referee in FIVB :what:
    Or maybe there are 12 twins Loderus who are all referees and that's why I always see this face in the big chair behind the net ?

I thought absolutely the same when spotting him with the whistle :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Sivozhelez is somekinda torn and controversial today... and more important sucks in defence :roll:

Wild Wild West!

• I swear I was about to say a positive word for that jewelry attack of Berezhko, but the pathetic serve after that ruined my good intention :sleeping:

Wild Wild West!

• Why isn't Vermiglio playing only with Mikhaylov? It's too late to get the teammates into the game and Mikhaylov is more productive against a quadriple block than Berezhko, Priddy and SilverIron against a single block... Not that the three are not effective enough, it's just that Maxim is effectiveness itself :lol:

• Why isn't Vermiglio playing only with Mikhaylov? It's too late to get the teammates into the game and Mikhaylov is more productive against a quadriple block than Berezhko, Priddy and SilverIron against a single block... Not that the three are not effective enough, it's just that Maxim is effectiveness itself :lol:

Because he's simply the reborn Maximus The Gladiator and some humble "hero" like SilverIron/Ironman/Voltron or whoever he is, is just not comparable to him :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• One of the very rare cases in which VfB loses like this at home. I think there has been no more than 2-3 cases before. A much better Zenit despite the missing Volkov and the usually shaky Sivozhelez&Berezhko. The serve was the weapon that was missing for the hosts, they rely a lot on the way they serve, today they made too many mistakes and didn't put much pressure on Zenit's reception.

• One of the very rare cases in which VfB loses like this at home. I think there has been no more than 2-3 cases before. A much better Zenit despite the missing Volkov and the usually shaky Sivozhelez&Berezhko. The serve was the weapon that was missing for the hosts, they rely a lot on the way they serve, today they made too many mistakes and didn't put much pressure on Zenit's reception.

Zenit was good tonight but when I compare them to Trento or Macerata they look weaker.

• Zenit was good tonight but when I compare them to Trento or Macerata they look weaker.

Well, compared to the Macerata team we saw in the last three sets of the Italian Cup final, not much. Compared to the Trento team in the last three sets of the CL first match in Macerata, not much ;) They all had ups and downs recently, besides only one of the Italian teams will advance to the F4, which raises the chances of the Russians with like 10-15%. However, I also think Zenit is a bit weaker at the moment only because of the OHs they have, I doubt Mikhaylov will be able to win the CL alone. Zenit have lost too many times recently against Trento, maybe they will have better chances if they meet Macerata in Poland.