The 2012 CEV Champions League

• This announcer is going to die in the field. At least it sounds like it :lol:

Arkas will make the surprise of the tournament thus far if they manage to eliminate Lokomotiv.

• Can somebody shoot this screaming idiot? Is it really acceptable to play in the zoo anyway?

• Keep it up Agamez... I mean Arkas :D :box:
    Russians kinda slowed down in previous set. I don't want to know how many errors they did in serve element :aww:

The guy shouting is fuck*ing mental :sos:

• Announcer is screaming to Sanches from behind '' Sanches Outside,outside '' He pissed me off :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Millar :rolll:

• Arkas's announcer 2-2 Lokomotiv :lol: I think after match he will take several offers from some clubs :rolll:

• The man who is most worn down with most calories burnt is........ Agamez? No, of course :lol: It's the announcer :obey:

What a wild bunch in the hall. They are all crazy!

• This team Arkas shopuld punished to organizing this mess. If they would go to F4 that would be injustice.

• This team Arkas shopuld punished to organizing this mess. If they would go to F4 that would be injustice.

Come on,this is not the first time they play in a atmosphere like this and Arkas is probably not the one who is using announcers.They had to be ready to everything.Calm down,there is nothing wrong :whistle:

• What do u mean by" to play in the zoo"?? :?:

Is it really hard to understand? There's a clear border between supporting and being idiotic. And now this Turkish club which organized this is clearly beyond that. There's absolute obvious disrespect to a Russian club in that arena.

• It will be a shame is Arkas lose after such a great effort

You have right to complain about this, Lokomotiv too. Arkas will probably be warned and fined whatever the score is.

I can understand what you feel particularly when falling down in the game :D

I haven't seen that kind of game for a long time and it worths everything... :) :) :)

• Come on,this is not the first time they play in a atmosphere like this and Arkas is probably not the one who is using announcers.They had to be ready to everything.Calm down,there is nothing wrong :whistle:

Believe me I'm not nervious. I understand that there are cultural differences between countries but really this kind of behaviour - it 's just too much. I don't respect the manner to win at all cost.