The 2012 CEV Champions League

• I think they can't comeback and fight for the title ,maybe they will lose in the semifinals

I don't think we are qualified enough to judge whether the tactics was wrong or the players couldn't deliver the necessary quality in performance for the win. Raphael, Stokr, Sokolov, Juric, Juantorena on serve had bad moments in crucial phases of the sets.

• Still can't believe Trentino lost.
    I think we can't only blame Osmany here. Why the hell that trentino's president made that announcement just before the final -four.
    Trentino also lose the Italian league today.

Lol. It's not like they lost to nobody. Zenit is one of the very few teams that can match Trento anytime.

• yeah, yeah... You've already wrote it nearly 100 times (here and on the volleyball-movies), so we know it now and you don't need to repeat :whistle:

I repeat it until this changes and people start feeling how bad is for the sport. Polish federation has gone too far recently, on club and national level. One more hosting in the next two years and other federations may leave CEV. I don't know whether people realize how bad is for the players themselves to be put in such positions even if they don't feel it on their conscience. This spoiling can give lasting damage, like it gave to Brazil NT after 2010. I am not saying it because it is Poland. If Bulgaria was in the same situation I would quit supporting them. If this day come you will see my reaction.

• Other federation may leave CEV? And you try to say, that it's 'our' fault? Well, there would be NO PROBLEM, if just one of the federations wanted to organize Final Four. Skra and polish federation didn't want to do it, but they had to, because of CEV's requests. And it's not our fault(again) that we're doing that on high level.

• Other federation may leave CEV? And you try to say, that it's 'our' fault? Well, there would be NO PROBLEM, if just one of the federations wanted to organize Final Four. Skra and polish federation didn't want to do it, but they had to, because of CEV's requests. And it's not our fault(again) that we're doing that on high level.

How can it be your fault? Responsibility is always personal, you can't blame whole country for few people in federation.

• I want to ask you something about the final four host. As far as i remember in season 2008/2009 when Trento won his first champions league the host of the final four was Praga although that the czech team Ceske Budejovice was eliminated in the groups. So what is the problem country who hasn't representative in final four to host this event. For exemple i suggest Sofia which now has moddern hall and definitely has big interest to organize this event. Why the last three years CEV chooses every year only between Poland and Italy ?

• In tv interview Mr S said that in the next edition Poland will have 3 Teams in CL and 2 in CEV in Men's and Women's Cups.

• Just one more remark I forgot to add and I saw that no one else mentions it - did you see how limited the camera angles at the desk behind the second referee are? I mean, when a situation has been shown on the monitor over there you can clearly see that half of the time they don't have the right angle, which can be perfectly provided by the TV coverage, but not by the technicians helping the referees decide. They mostly had the job done today, I also like the new technique in volleyball, but maybe they should consider more or rather more precise cameras to judge situations properly in the future.

• Good morning, people! How are you today? :D I have to say that I'm kinda in a goofy humor. Yesterday my eyes nearly came out of my orbit. First when I saw what Skra was doing... Or rather what they were NOT doing :what: So many bad services instead of aces. Almost all the time pissing mi off Falasca and Jacek the Grinch pissing me off ALL the time. With all my sympathy to Miguel I don't want to see him in Skra next season :aww: Or I will say it differently: I don't want to see him as a starting setter. He can sit on the bench and I want to see any other setter. Please, Mr Piechocki, hear me... I don't want to see Nawrocki too :down: And I still can't understand all those freakin' people who are delighted with Zatorski :aww:
    Ok, but let's straight to business... Boring match. Soooo boring. Kurek in a third set woke me up for a moment. Nawrocki woke up my poor sleeping dog when he started to shout on time out. Where was this fire? Where were all these atomic serves. I expect Skra playing a million times better today. I have a good feeling though like I said I feel goofy and weird.
    And I feel weird because of performance of Trentino. I couldn't believe what they were doing... :wall: What was that? Juantorena was already in Zenit Kazan yesterday or what? And I can't understand Stoychev at all. He really wants to freeze our Łukasz Żygadło. Why he didn't try to change sth in a style of the game? I mean could Żygadło really play worse than Raphael yesterday? Actually, to me Stoychev was doing nothing the whole match yesterday. Except arguing with Kaziyski in Bulgarian.

I have an explosive mixture of feelings in my heart... I wanted to meat Trentino in the final. I feel like Skra has a lot to prove to volleyball world. And now we're meeting Zenit in the final... What doesn't sadden me, not at all! I was impressed with Kazań playing like they played yesterday. Every single guy on the court. Though my personal hero is Vermiglio. I'm looking forward to see an AMAZING, OUTSTANDING final today. Five sets. Winning Skra, ofc. But after a lot of fight, a lot of heart in the game and please, not so many errors...
    To end my reflections I want to congratulate Zenit, they deserve to play in the final. Can't wait for 5:30 pm :wavy:

• WTF??? Are Skra the only team allowed to use repeats?