The 2012 CEV Champions League

• What the f... was with Cuneo tonight? I only saw the final result!!! Did anyone watched the game? :cheesy: :wall:

I saw the last set only and it was a strange wiew :roll: Cuneo- Mastrangelo especially made a lot of block but almost all of them were after break point chances for the czechs. Whet they had to stop Czechs' side out- well they couldn't do it at all or maybe didn't want to :roll: In some situation Mastro was not in a hurry to help his teammates block some spikes from 2 and 4 at all.

• Ivan :lol:

I love his hat! :D

OMG Cuneo :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: And AT HOME

Shit... What happened with these guys? I didn't see this match. Mastro doesn't shine anymore? Or he shines but his team mates not? Tell me, tell me sth about it, Miky ;)

CAI TERUEL - ZAKSA KĘDZIERZYN-KOŹLE 1:3 (22:25, 16:25, 28:26, 24:26)

After two first sets it seemed it would be a piece of cake for ZAKSA, but than Polish team lost its concentrations and the game turned into a real fight... :whistling:

Paweł Zagumny... How pissed he was in the third set. And Samik :lol: Guma had to keep him out from the judges.
    How nice it was to see Dominik Witczak ^^ He played nice game.
    Amazing Patryk Czarnowski. Finally! Best scorer in his team. I'm full of faith about this guy. His good shape is promising in the context of the forthcoming World Cup :whistle:

About Skra - Tours. Just one word: PLIŃSKI. Oh my goodness... He was totally on fire :obey:
    Why, Andrea? Why you didn't call him to play in NT? :aww: It's clear that Daniel is in a good shape. He said that he had three long months to rest and now he feels great. I wish we could have him in NT...

• Paweł Zagumny... How pissed he was in the third set. And Samik :lol: Guma had to keep him out from the judges.
    How nice it was to see Dominik Witczak ^^ He played nice game.
    Amazing Patryk Czarnowski. Finally! Best scorer in his team. I'm full of faith about this guy. His good shape is promising in the context of the forthcoming World Cup :whistle:

About Skra - Tours. Just one word: PLIŃSKI. Oh my goodness... He was totally on fire :obey:
    Why, Andrea? Why you didn't call him to play in NT? :aww: It's clear that Daniel is in a good shape. He said that he had three long months to rest and now he feels great. I wish we could have him in NT...

Samik and Guma were the men of the match for me :whistle: Too bad Antonin couldn't join them :roll:
    Seeing furious and angry Paweł Zagumny is just priceless, this guy is a pure awesomeness, as well as Samik :heart:

Nice to see Witczak? Nice and not nice at all....I mean...those are just my feelings....I like him, I really do, his team can always count on him and stuff, but I prefer to see Antonin, doing his job on the court. He's so shaky, damn. Wake up man, I'm waiting for you.

Maybe Nano didn't call Daniel for NT 'cause he felt a little bit affronted or I dunno what, or as he said- maybe he just didn't want to completly change the team, add too many new players and stuff. We have pretty big competition on MB position, maybe Andrea doesn't find Daniel to be as good as people in Poland think, or he just didn't want to call him for NT :D

• Rouzier picked up injury or just played bad?

I didn't catch it, actually. Because of my poor tv :aww: I thought that after two win sets the coach of Kedzierzyn change Antonin for Dominik to give Antonin some rest. You know, secure result and close winner... Then I heard sth about weaker Antonin's attitude on this match. So I guess he didn't have any problems with his health and he had only a bad day. Another one, actually. But I still have a faith on him! C'mon Antonin :box:
    Man, I really like ZAKSA this year :D

• Maybe Nano didn't call Daniel for NT 'cause he felt a little bit affronted or I dunno what, or as he said- maybe he just didn't want to completly change the team, add too many new players and stuff. We have pretty big competition on MB position, maybe Andrea doesn't find Daniel to be as good as people in Poland think, or he just didn't want to call him for NT :D

Uh... I don't really now what should I think about it. Let's hope Nano knows what to do. I trust him.
    But can you imagine Pliński & Nowakowski playing together? + Czarnowski. All of them showing their best. We could have a deadly trio in the middle (I liked this expression "deadly trio" :D )
    Yeah, HUGE competition on MB position. Waiting for Kadziewicz to make this competition even more exciting :!:

• The Bulgarian website BGvolleyball.com made a request to CEV regarding the Country Quota allocations for next season's European club competitions. Here comes the link with the document sent by CEV:

http://bgvolleyball.com/files/…uropeanCups_2012_2013.pdf

The ranking reflects the results of the previous three seasons, not including, of course, the current season as it is still undergoing. As far as the CL spots are concerned, there is not much of a difference. Probably changes will be expected next year when this year's results are taken into consideration.

• Fenerbahce playing very bad today. I think Russian side won the game 0-3 or 1-3

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I wonder if Vladi Aleksandrov is in the squad list. Could be needful change for Stefanov during late points. Great first game though. :)

• Yep, Jason Haldane replaced him. Another old man but actually he's quite good for 40-year old. :whistle:

• CSKA are ruining players careers with their idiotic physical prepairing process. Todorov, Aleksandrov, Salparov, Zarev, the list is long