Poland NT 2011

• I suppose Radecka and Wołosz will stay our setters, but Iza wants to play and will give her best effort to compete for a spot... because that is the kind of player she is. And right now that is the kind of player we need.

Hmm, maybe she has some secret receiving or attacking talent... :)

• I suppose Radecka and Wołosz will stay our setters, but Iza wants to play and will give her best effort to compete for a spot... because that is the kind of player she is. And right now that is the kind of player we need.

Hmm, maybe she has some secret receiving or attacking talent... :)

I hope Iza will come back. She is IMO the best polish setter.

• On friday in Szczyrk became next training camp of NT. There are 16 players:
    Liberos: Paulina Maj, Magdalena Saad
    Setters: Milena Radecka (Sadurek), Joanna Wołosz, Izabela Bełcik
    Middle Blockers: Berenika Okuniewska, Zuzanna Efimienko, Sylwia Pelc
    Outside Hitters: Kinga Kasprzak, Karolina Kosek, Klaudia Kaczorowska, Aleksandra Kruk
    Outside Hitters/Opposites: Anna Podolec, Joanna Frąckowiak, Katarzyna Konieczna, Anita Kwiatkowska

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• But Podolec started to play this year during Polish league?

Because during champions league she didn't play, if I remember right.... :huh:

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• But Podolec started to play this year during Polish league?

Because during champions league she didn't play, if I remember right.... :huh:

Podolec is not playing for 3 years in fact...since Beijing 2008 she had injuries

• Podolec is not playing for 3 years in fact...since Beijing 2008 she had injuries

Infact I don't understand because she is in NT....There's a particular reason? Because it's strange... 8|

• its strange but on the other hand...she was a really good player, she should be healthy now, i read that she has a psychical problem now because she is afraid of spiking...we will see, maybe Swiderek just wanted to know if she is able to play or not...and maybe she can play now, we will see...I hope she will come one day in her best form...it must be so frustrating for her to start again for the third time

• its strange but on the other hand...she was a really good player, she should be healthy now, i read that she has a psychical problem now because she is afraid of spiking...we will see, maybe Swiderek just wanted to know if she is able to play or not...and maybe she can play now, we will see...I hope she will come one day in her best form...it must be so frustrating for her to start again for the third time

and remember, Niemczyk also make the same with Mirek, she was also there practising in the NT after her serious injury

• It's risky, you know... She's healthly, I know it, beacuse in Bielsko she was ready to play, but psychicals problems was visible - she was scared to hit the ball :(

I have the respect for her, but I don't think, that is good idea.

Yes, I agree with you, I'm happy for her, for her new chance! :win:

• It's risky, you know... She's healthly, I know it, beacuse in Bielsko she was ready to play, but psychicals problems was visible - she was scared to hit the ball :(

I have the respect for her, but I don't think, that is good idea.

yes its risky..but on the other hand, have we another good healthy player to come to training camp? i dont think so :lol: and if she is really completely out of form, she will not come to WGP and doesnt come to NT this year...i dont see anything so bad there :)

Yes, I agree with you, I'm happy for her, for her new chance! :win:

we will see if she can use it :)

• I read Inside Volley board for a few years as "guest". When I finally created account, it was mostly so I could share some photos I took of NT at WGP in Gdynia.

One year and 400 posts later, maybe I should finally do that. :D

I have created a flickr page with this photos from 2010 WGP. Unfortunately, it is a reminder of how many players will not be on NT this year. :(
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/o…o/sets/72157627212172538/

• I'm glad that Podolec is returning to the team. I remembered her in her best time and I hope he will go back to her best form. She is very gifted player and she is still young. Świderek is a cool guy because he gave her a chance to rebuild herself. I keep my fingers crossed.

I read Inside Volley board for a few years as "guest". When I finally created account, it was mostly so I could share some photos I took of NT at WGP in Gdynia.

One year and 400 posts later, maybe I should finally do that. :D

I have created a flickr page with this photos from 2010 WGP. Unfortunately, it is a reminder of how many players will not be on NT this year. :(
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/o…o/sets/72157627212172538/

I have an impression that you like to photograph Kasia Skowrońska :D But I must say that she is really photogenic. As well as Berenika Okuniewska.

Nice pictures :thumbsup: