Poland NT 2011

• He will win in every Judgment. Przedpełski must go away, because like Skowrońska He sees only money, nothing else.

• I think that this is weird decision. Why instead of Bamber? She is our best opposite and she is health.

I think that Natalia could have some health problems just like Wojcieska. But Kasia Skowrońska is in home in Poznań, and she is waiting for a call... strange.

• I think that Natalia could have some health problems just like Wojcieska. But Kasia Skowrońska is in home in Poznań, and she is waiting for a call... strange.

Hmm, it wasn't any news about her. Maybe during her wedding something happened. She dance too fast or something like that < :lol:
    All things about our squad in GP are very, very weird. Probably few girls even don't know that they are there ;) Why on the list is Kaczor, Werblinska, Gajgal? I'm not sure that they will join the team on camp before GP which starts something like 15th July.

• Podolec? :what: Is she ready for NT again? I'm not sure...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• OMG...Podolec instead of Bamber!?!? whatz happening? I don't think Podolec is ready for NT too...
    so who is going to play as OPP? no Kasia, Bamber in the list and Asia Kaczor is injured...Podolec? 8| or Frackowiak?

• I think that Natalia could have some health problems just like Wojcieska. But Kasia Skowrońska is in home in Poznań, and she is waiting for a call... strange.

It's very very strange :!: I suppose that we will have more changes in GP roster. I don't believe that Podolec and Pelc could be added and Skowrońska not. In fact Matlak lost him job because of Skowrońska so it's obvious that she is a player number 1 to be added to the roster...

Btw. I hope that there is only a misunderstanding and Bamber as our best opposite will play !

• It's very very strange :!: I suppose that we will have more changes in GP roster. I don't believe that Podolec and Pelc could be added and Skowrońska not. In fact Matlak lost him job because of Skowrońska so it's obvious that she is a player number 1 to be added to the roster...

Btw. I hope that there is only a misunderstanding and Bamber as our best opposite will play !

Witold Roman said, that Bamber will have surgery. She won't play for sure.

• Why there isn't Bednarek in WGP roster of Poland? I can't understand.... 8|

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Bednarek don't play because she made plan for pregnancy.And she break up to volleyball for next season.

Really??? 8o It's a fantastic news! I'm happy for her..! Thank you so much!

But Mr Kasza is famous in Poland?

• Not so much as Agnieszka. Her husband, Wojciech Kasza is coach in male volleyball. He is 37 and they have to hurry :P

Ahahahah! :lol: Thank you so much!

• Not so much as Agnieszka. Her husband, Wojciech Kasza is coach in male volleyball. He is 37 and they have to hurry :P

Bamber have to hurry !!! Laskowski is how many years old? 45? :lol: :lol:

• Bamber have to hurry !!! Laskowski is how many years old? 45? :lol: :lol:

Anthony Quinn become father when he was about 90 years old ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Yeah, I heard. I know many examples like that :P
    Everyone has different look at their life.

ehm, but you know, not every man is able at 90 ....you know :D ok we are little bit off topic :lol: