Poland NT 2011

• Podolec maybe will play in Opposite, because she is had problems with reception after the injury...

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win:

• Podolec maybe will play in Opposite, because she is had problems with reception after the injury...

I suggested to Świderek statement after Kasprzak injury, that one of the option is back Podolec at receive if Kaczorowska and Kruk will play weak. But finally coach didn't use Anna as receiver. So we'll see.

• Our team will be strong if Podolec and Kasprzak play in reciver, but i think that Kosek and Jaszewska are also good :)

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win:

• When Polish NT started to prepare for ECH in roster were 22 players, now it's only 16, and after 17th September coach Świderek will choose 14 players who will play in ECH.

in bracket: club, age and height
    Setters:
    Milena Radecka (Bank BPS Muszyna, 27 lat, 177 cm),
    Joanna Wołosz (Aluprof Bielsko-Biała, 21, 181).
    Outside Hitters:
    Katarzyna Jaszewska (Gwardia Wrocław, 30, 182),
    Klaudia Kaczorowska (Aluprof Bielsko-Biała, 23, 184),
    Kinga Kasprzak (Bank BPS Muszyna, 24, 188 ),
    Karolina Kosek (Organika Łódź, 26, 183),
    Aleksandra Kruk (AZS Białystok, 27, 181).
    Middle blockers:
    Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza (Bank BPS Muszyna, 25, 185),
    Zuzanna Efimienko (Gwardia Wrocław, 22, 197),
    Berenika Okuniewska (Scavolini Pesaro, Włochy, 23, 188 ),
    Anna Podolec (Dinamo Bukareszt, Rumunia, 26, 193).
    Opposites:
    Katarzyna Konieczna (Atom Trefl Sopot, 26, 184),
    Anita Kwiatkowska (Organika Łódź, 26, 182),
    Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata (Evergrande Volleyball – Chiny, 28, 198 ).
    Libero:
    Paulina Maj (Atom Trefl Sopot, 24, 166),
    Krystyna Strasz (MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza, 24, 166). 

• So Pelc and Saad are out. Probably also out will be two from four: Konieczna, Kwiatkowska, Kruk, Kaczorowska

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I hope Konieczna and Kwiatkowska will stay ! they're definitely much better than Kruk and Kaczorowska.

• I hope Konieczna and Kwiatkowska will stay ! they're definitely much better than Kruk and Kaczorowska.

You're right :) One of them can be OH

• little bit sorry for Saad, but ok, Strasz is probably better...and Maj is number one so its not so important who will be 2nd..and if one Opp and one OH must go away, I hope it would be Konieczna and Kaczorowska

• I didn't like Saad at WGP. In parallel time Strasz played very good at Universiade so I'm not surprised that decision.
    In 14 I would like to see Kwiatkowska and Konieczna, but Konieczna only as a server. At WGP she played really bad and I just can't get out of my head her efficacy in match between Poland and Dominican Rep. (0/14), so she would go at court for serve only. The other weak points are Kruk and Kaczorowska, so I would like to see Podolec as OH, but it's only my dream.
    S: Radecka, Wołosz
    Opp: Skowrońska, Kwiatkowska
    MB: Okuniewska, Bednarek-Kasza, Podolec
    OH: Kosek, Jaszewska, Kasprzak, Kaczorowska :wacko:
    Libero: Maj, Strasz
    Server: Konieczna. :D

• For me it's the best solution :D Another MB as Efimienko would be totally useless.

• I agree with you - Konieczna dissapointed very much in WGP, she has perfect serve but attack very under average...Kwiatkowska is doing much better in attack, searching for free place in opponent court and not just hitting as hard as its possible...she has also good jump serve but not as good as Konieczna...and Podolec as OH - it would be good but who will be on MB? there are only 2 good - Bera and Agnieszka and somebody needs to be 3rd - maybe Efimienko ... so its who will be there as 4th OH - which one is less bad - Kruk or Kaczorowska - in my opinion Kruk played at least solid and should not be ashamed after her matches (in fact she is completely without experience), but Kaczorowska...

• I agree with you - Konieczna dissapointed very much in WGP, she has perfect serve but attack very under average...Kwiatkowska is doing much better in attack, searching for free place in opponent court and not just hitting as hard as its possible...she has also good jump serve but not as good as Konieczna...and Podolec as OH - it would be good but who will be on MB? there are only 2 good - Bera and Agnieszka and somebody needs to be 3rd - maybe Efimienko ... so its who will be there as 4th OH - which one is less bad - Kruk or Kaczorowska - in my opinion Kruk played at least solid and should not be ashamed after her matches (in fact she is completely without experience), but Kaczorowska...

Podolec as OH after injury probably would stay in our dreams ;( Unfortunately we lack good OH's, but we haven't ;( Kaczorowska :rolll:

• Podolec as OH after injury probably would stay in our dreams ;( Unfortunately we lack good OH's, but we haven't ;( Kaczorowska :rolll:

who knows, there were also people who said, she cant even play in NT and she was playing quite well on that MB, maybe she will surprise us :P

• who knows, there were also people who said, she cant even play in NT and she was playing quite well on that MB, maybe she will surprise us :P

who knows :roll: in her best shape she played really good :thumbsup:
    btw. do you remember her on serve during qualifications for OlympicGames 2008?
    If you don't remember link here :D

• who knows :roll: in her best shape she played really good :thumbsup:
    btw. do you remember her on serve during qualifications for OlympicGames 2008?
    If you don't remember link here :D

hehe its funny :) because on Sunday i was watching that match Polska-Chiny z WGP 2007, where she scored that 31 pts and I thought that there was this serve serie of Cziken in tie-break...so it was in Halle, this match I also have, must watch it again :)

• Everybody said that Podolec comeback is wan. At last season she scored 3 points as attacker so everyone was surprised seeing her at WGP roster. And at WGP she showed, that she didn't lose her great serve, that she is good at blocking as like before and that she can jump very high. And after this I just found an interview with Anna. She said that she can play, that she want play as OH/Opp, but Mariusz Wiktorowcz and Grzegorz Wagner (her club trainers) just didn't give her any chance because they still talk to her, that she is not ready. She always said that she is ready and still saying that. I hope, that our NT will go for OG and we'll see there Anna as a receiver. Maybe even at World Cup (if we'll play there) she will be back as OH.

• Everybody said that Podolec comeback is wan. At last season she scored 3 points as attacker so everyone was surprised seeing her at WGP roster. And at WGP she showed, that she didn't lose her great serve, that she is good at blocking as like before and that she can jump very high. And after this I just found an interview with Anna. She said that she can play, that she want play as OH/Opp, but Mariusz Wiktorowcz and Grzegorz Wagner (her club trainers) just didn't give her any chance because they still talk to her, that she is not ready. She always said that she is ready and still saying that. I hope, that our NT will go for OG and we'll see there Anna as a receiver. Maybe even at World Cup (if we'll play there) she will be back as OH.

hmm hard to say, if they didnt trust her, or just saw on the trainings its not ok or what....when they bought her Swistak said she is going to be ready for play offs and nothing from that

• Fortunately, she's on training with NT and she had chances to play. She is coming back, although not in best shape :).

• Did you see how many players are in hall, seeing memorial? From these players we can easily build another NT :white: