Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• voila :lol:

http://tv.voleybolx.com/

there you can watch it

@ king

You are the king :win:

@ Bartek

:tzz:

If I were you, I would stop putting pressure on me for my photo :lol: --> I voted for you at Inside Volley Nobel, but I still can edit :teach:

:rolll:

• Impel Gwardia Wrocław - KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 1:3 (25-16 21-25 21-25 23-25) MVP: Zuzanna Czyżnielewska stats

Standings after 11 matches:
    1. Muszynianka 27
    2. Atom 26
    3. Aluprof 23
    4. Tauron 22
    5. Budowlani 14
    6. Pałac 14
    7. PTPS 11
    8. Stal 10
    9. Impel 10
    10. AZS 8

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Kaczor by photoshop- full set of teeth.

:rolll: , but she didn't show them :down:

• I think Gajewska should have a better photo (more face)-she is beautiful girl :whistle:

• Today in the Polish Cup interesting match.

Palac Bydgoszcz will play versus Legionovia Legionowo, Team who is the strongest Team from the 1st polish League, without loss, with very good financial level and who has aspiration to be in the 2013 PlusLiga Kobiet Top 5.

• Today in the Polish Cup interesting match. Palac Bydgoszcz will play versus Legionovia Legionowo, Team who is the strongest Team from the 1st polish League, without loss, with very good financial level and who has aspiration to be in the 2013 PlusLiga Kobiet Top 5.

Pałac won 3:0 (25-20 25-19 39-37). In 2nd match Stal Mielec lost with Budowlani Łódź 1:3 (19-25 25-23 16-25 11-25). Mielec played only with one MB (Kandora, others are injured), in 3 rotations on MB was Szymańska, setting only to wings.
    In other matches will play Eliteski AZS UE Kraków with PTPS Piła and Impel Gwardia with AZS Białystok.

Next round pairs:
    Muszynianka - Eliteski/PTPS
    Tauron - Impel/AZS
    Aluprof - Budowlani
    Pałac - Atom

• Urszula Bejga probably has problems with knee cross ligament and she'll have few months break, tomorrow she'll have a surgery.

• Polish Cup:
    AZS Białystok - Impel Gwardia Wrocław 1:3 (25-22 18-25 19-25 17-25)

Next round pairs:
    Muszynianka - Eliteski/PTPS
    Tauron - Impel
    Aluprof - Budowlani
    Pałac - Atom

• Atom Sopot has about 182 000 euro budget hole and is closer than further to be Bankrupt :lol:

The City will control financial elements in the Club now.

Maybe the City will help but first point which should be eliminate is too much Players. 'The Players must play not relax on tribune and take money' said Sopot Boss.

• hmm ok, so I want Saad in Lodz and rest of you guys you can take another 2 somewhere.... :lol: :lol: