Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• I don't want to suppose anything, but tomorrow we could read not nice information about Sopot... I mean, that next players can leave Atom.

• I don't want to suppose anything, but tomorrow we could read not nice information about Sopot... I mean, that next players can leave Atom.

What is the story behind all this? Did they spend simply too much money? Or is it the euro <----> zloty ?

• Too high salaries I suppose

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• What is the story behind all this? Did they spend simply too much money? Or is it the euro <----> zloty ?

President of Sopot said in the interview, that they didn't spend too much money, they did it wrongly, 'cause if in team would be 12 players - not 15 with budget could be better. Konrad Piechocki left Atom in great moment for him and bad moment for team - he was afraid of problems which he made and now everybody try to say, that everything is fine. I guess it was like that. Supposedly, Kozuch and Ssuschke didn't want to play today, at all.
    Probably tomorrow, next player or players will leave club.

• The article in the link some posts above says Ssuschke and Kozuch didn't get paid since October and they will also refuse to fly to Baku with the team if they don't get money by then.
    The whole situation just sucks :thumbdown: Now that the team on court finally showed the performance that everyone expected earlier (Rabita match), everything starts to fall apart completely.

• The article in the link some posts above says Ssuschke and Kozuch didn't get paid since October and they will also refuse to fly to Baku with the team if they don't get money by then.

Glass and Hodge didn't get a money at all!

• Glass and Hodge didn't get a money at all!

Yeah but they arrived after World Cup and the German players were there already before, and since the time that Glass and Hodge arrived Kozuch and Ssuschke also didn't get any money. Is there any information about if the Polish players get their money regularly?

• It is not because of euro-zloty or high salaries.
    Atom Trefl Sopot should show every month report to Main Sponsor PGE about what They do with PGE's money. But They didn't show. Why? Don't know. In the situation PGE has broken the contract and the Club is like Castle on the sand near sea now.

• It is not because of euro-zloty or high salaries.
    Atom Trefl Sopot should show every month report to Main Sponsor PGE about what They do with PGE's money. But They didn't show. Why? Don't know. In the situation PGE has broken the contract and the Club is like Castle on the sand near sea now.

so PGE is not paying no money to Sopot?
    Neriman is really smart, she saw that there will be trouble and she left Sopot before all of this :-) , but question is how she knew all of that and other players not?

• so PGE is not paying no money to Sopot?
    Neriman is really smart, she saw that there will be trouble and she left Sopot before all of this :-) , but question is how she knew all of that and other players not?

as far as i know, she also didnt get money ! And in her contract was a special clause that she can annul the contract

• PGE isn't the Sponsor because Noone in Sopot can say what did happen with Sponsor money. No documents about that. Now City must help the Team.

• Neriman is really smart, she saw that there will be trouble and she left Sopot before all of this :-) , but question is how she knew all of that and other players not?

No, this has been going on for months... She left because of this. But supposedly club promised other players that situation would be resolved by end of January. It was not.

• Corina wrote on her Facebookyesterday "I'm sorry for the fans that we was not playing, but the club didn't pay us until now! We have really 0 € since 5 month that we are here.... and they say PGE is not paying... how can this happen when they bought the Champ.L Finale 4 in Lodz?????"

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited once, last by filedefener ().

• Corina wrote on her Facebook tomorrow "I'm sorry for the fans that we was not playing, but the club didn't pay us until now! We have really 0 € since 5 month that we are here.... and they say PGE is not paying... how can this happen when they bought the Champ.L Finale 4 in Lodz?????"

Wow Burak.. I'm suprised.. You are ManWitch.. You know what Corine will writetomorrow..