Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• Award for MVP and setter are for me bad choices: for setting deserved Śliwa, MVP should be Skowrońska. Despite that congratulations for Dąbrowa, definitely the best team in Polish Cup. :cup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Award for MVP and setter are for me bad choices: for setting deserved Śliwa, MVP should be Skowrońska. Despite that congratulations for Dąbrowa, definitely the best team in Polish Cup. :cup:

yes I have the same choices: Ela MVP, setter Sliwa :) best receiver than maybe Leys and Im also not sure about Liniarska - also other girls had good series on serve and Liniarska also had many mistakes

• Maybe they counted amount of aces, the worst is that we have no stats :mad:
    Today Tauron's coach made good decisions with substitutions: Nuszel and Ściurka, I wonder why Chaippini didn't change Kożuch and Glass :whistle:

• It's a wrong decision :teach: which team will be out ? Atom or Fakro :pinch:

As you know during the CEV problems with host male finals of CL Poland gave the hand to CEV (it was loud case in Poland). They have to be very very thankful so I'm quite sure who will get wild cards for CL 2013. Dąbrowa is sure to be in CL 2013. Than Polish Champion (Muszynianka/Atom) and one of them will get wild card so Dąbrowa, Muszynianka and Atom will probably play next year.

• Two Rzeszow team in league volleyball. Impossible? Just an idea emerged to create a strong team Rzeszow feminine. - For now, we have plans for premier. What next - time will tell - say interested.

The first discussions on this topic took place recently in Rzeszów city hall. They were: the city authorities, the President of Subcarpathian Voivodeship Volleyball Federation and President Wieslaw Radomski DevelopRes company, which intends to finance this project. - City certainly will support this initiative. A recent Polish Cup volleyball finals showed that even when not playing in the finals Asseco Resovia, this hall is full. It is the demand on the retina - says Stanislav Sienko, vice president of Rzeszow.

For the time being in Rzeszow female volleyball is drugoligowym level. In this class girls fight league with Boleslaw Rzeszow. I was on the canvas of this team would develop a stronger team. - We want to build a strong team. The plans we have for the time being premier. What next - will show the time - says Andrzej Grzyb, volleyball manager, the owner of the club.

The idea to build a strong female team came in Rzeszow Richard Walas, president DevelopRes. - The retina is a very popular sport. In Rzeszów is the perfect level for men, so why not create a similar group of female? - He asks.

But there is no way to talk about shortcuts and buying space in a higher league.
    - Not that it works. It's better when you gradually built up the team. In Rzeszów base is good. We plan to strengthen the three, four zawodniczkami that will help in promotion. Ideally, a former volleyball players from Rzeszów or neighborhoods - Walas explains. - We want to promote naturally, without spending money unnecessarily. Certainly be using his knowledge of the market and download the good athletes, not necessarily expensive - in turn adds Andrzej Grzyb.

The project is expected to start next season, because the current is slowly coming to an end. - We want to make it work with the local AD-I, it always helps if our athletes will be able to study at university. In addition, the university will also benefit because they can play volleyball in academic competitions - says fungus.

The club has to start as DevelopRes Rzeszow. - We give a name. Boleslaw is a private club. I have nothing against the fact that the name be changed when there is someone with money - Mushroom says and adds: - We also want to look for other sponsors, that the club did not have to be dependent only on one.

• KPSK Stal Mielec - Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 0:3 (13-25 20-25 19-25)
    stats

• Rourke was signed at the beginning of the season, but she was substitute. She's far better than Kaczor now. Rourke can play as OH/OPP, but as OPP she's definitely better due to problems in reception. Her spikes and serves are really powerful and so strong. Rourke today became MVP of match, she had 65% in spike 8o

Today we had also another match in league. It was surprise beacuse Impel Gwardia Wrocław won with Cup's winner, Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 3:1 (25-20 22-25 25-15 25-23) stats MVP: Marta Haładyn

Tomorrow:
    Budowlani - Aluprof 14:30 on Polsat Sport link for drhtv
    Atom - Pałac 17:00

Monday:
    AZS - PTPS 18:00 on Polsat Sport link for dthtv

• BKS is playing with experimental roster.
    Interesting match.
    Lichtman serves like Tanja Hart. I think it is Her first match on court as main S.

• BKS is playing with experimental roster.
    Interesting match.
    Lichtman serves like Tanja Hart. I think it is Her first match on court as main S.

she was playing against Lodz in autumn

• Atom's starting 6 vs KS Pałac Bydgoszcz

"Tokarska, Konieczna, Świeniewicz, Bełcik, Dziękiewicz, Sieczka, Saad (L)"

No Corina, Kozuch, Hodge, Maj ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Atom's starting 6 vs KS Pałac Bydgoszcz

"Tokarska, Konieczna, Świeniewicz, Bełcik, Dziękiewicz, Sieczka, Saad (L)"

No Corina, Kozuch, Hodge, Maj ?

Like wrote siatka.org some Players declared strike.

• Atom Trefl Sopot - KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 3:2 (23-25 25-19 25-16 23-25 25-10) MVP: Katarzyna Konieczna stats
    Ssuchke and Kożuch not even in roster, maybe strike?