Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• Damn, Maltak is never helpful :white:
    If Wojtowicz plays for NT, Okuniewska can change her position to OH, and Polish NT will be a lot stronger. you have Bednarek too!

he said in newspaper that the transfer of her and Frackowiak into club was bad :lol:
    but Okuniewska is now MB in Italy and hard to say if she could be that good on international level as OH ...Bonitta wanted Bednarek to be OH :lol: but the 4 MBs in NT could be Okuniewska, Bednarek, Wojtowicz and Tokarska that would be a good 4 IMO

• today Kuczynska had some bad day probably, she usually have lot of blocks and today only 1 :) she is also a block machine like Wojtowicz (196 cm)

Maybe Kuczyńska had a bad day in block but generally she was great: 67% (18/27) in attack :) I like her !

• Maybe Kuczyńska had a bad day in block but generally she was great: 67% (18/27) in attack :) I like her !

yes I mean that bad day in block, sorry :)

• he said in newspaper that the transfer of her and Frackowiak into club was bad :lol:
    but Okuniewska is now MB in Italy and hard to say if she could be that good on international level as OH ...Bonitta wanted Bednarek to be OH :lol: but the 4 MBs in NT could be Okuniewska, Bednarek, Wojtowicz and Tokarska that would be a good 4 IMO

Mon dieu! can't even imagine Bednarek as OH...

What about Gajgal? She lacks in block,but She is a great attacker. I haven't seen Tokarska, I prefer beautiful Efimienko :super:

• Mon dieu! can't even imagine Bednarek as OH...

What about Gajgal? She lacks in block,but She is a great attacker. I haven't seen Tokarska, I prefer beautiful Efimienko :super:

imagine that probably for the first time in her life she should wear kneepads :lol:
    I was never big fan of Gajgal, if you prefer beauty Urszula Bejga would be the no.1 MB in Poland for long time :P ok emil, we are probably little off topic, Im afraid that in a minute will somebody kill us

• Urszula Bejga

there's no killer on the forum, don't worry. I just wrote what I thought (amazing Wojtowicz :wavy: ). I'm so sorry for Bielsko, They could probably have won.

• there's no killer on the forum, don't worry. I just wrote what I thought (amazing Wojtowicz :wavy: ). I'm so sorry for Bielsko, They could probably have won.

ok ok :) on the other side Bielsko could be probably happy for that one point, Bialystok was winning in all sets and they lost them, it also could be 3:1 for Bialy

• imagine that probably for the first time in her life she should wear kneepads :lol:
    I was never big fan of Gajgal, if you prefer beauty Urszula Bejga would be the no.1 MB in Poland for long time :P ok emil, we are probably little off topic, Im afraid that in a minute will somebody kill us

Well it is a good discussion for NT thread... or maybe in this thread :D

• and Organika Lodz won their first set this year in league, congrats !!! (Pila-Lodz 25:14, 25:11, 23:25....)

@ osuwisko: :) good thread

• Budowlani Lodz - PTPS Pila 3:2 (14-25, 11-25, 25-23, 25-15, 15-6) stats: http://stats.plusliga-kobiet.p…atistics.aspx?MatchID=520 MVP: Karolina Kosek

• and today! Atom vs Muszyna at 18.00! I can`t wait to see Kozuch in action :super:

• and today! Atom vs Muszyna at 18.00! I can`t wait to see Kozuch in action :super:

is there any live stream for us :olympia: ? :dance4:

Oh, she was so GOOD during Szamotuły Enea Cup. Can't wait to see her again :box:

• after i enter that site(drhtv) what to do to watch live stream? there are stream1/2/3 thats all.

here is another link for drhtv http://huckenbusch.dbv.pl/viewpage.php?page_id=68 it should be at drhtv 4

• I cant handle it.there comes up a page in which is written stream 1/stream 2/ stream 3...i cant deal with it.Maybe after the match starts

probably yes, just wait