Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• After the Pila-Bialystok match I hope that the PlusLeague Women will be closed like Men's.
    Money will give level because today wasn't any level.

• Matlak thinks that He won't be Bialystok Coach because He considers that He is Polish NT Coach still.

• KS Pałac Bydgoszcz - Atom Trefl Sopot 0:3 (16-25 23-25 18-25) MVP: Katarzyna Konieczna (63% in spike 12/19)
    stats

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• And Matlak will fight with PZPS in front of Court of Justice.
    In August He took PZPS to Court.

• Tauron MKS Dabrowa Gornicza - Impel Gwardia Wroclaw 3:1 (21:25, 25:15, 25:10, 25:17), MVP: Magdalena Sliwa
    Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - KPSK Stal Mielec 3:0 (25:15, 25:13, 25:20), MVP: Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza.

• MVP: Magdalena Sliwa

:super: yeah, Magda rocks :thumbup:

• Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game

• BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Organika Budowlani Łódź 3:1 (25-18 28-30 26-24 25-17) MVP: Gabriela Wojtowicz
    stats
    On libero in Bielsko played Tamari Miyashiro and Lichtman was 1st setter

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• Standings:
    1 Atom 18*
    2 Muszynianka 18
    3 Tauron 16
    4 Aluprof 14
    5 Pałac 11
    6 PTPS 11
    7 Budowlani 8
    8 Impel 7*
    9 AZS 6*
    10 Stal 5*
    *-one match less

• so the rumours were true http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…erze-ze-uratujemy-druzyne Budowlani Lodz has serious financial problem...they dont pay for gym, bus, anything...girls will be given less money but they still didnt get salaries for october, november...possible is also that the club will leave from the league

• I'm not suprised, almost whole clubs in Lodz have financial problem. City council doesn't help sport in this city, so it had to meet Budowlani.

• X( X( we will see what will happen...but really fantastic, they started to build a volley team 5 years ago and now they can dissappear

• X( X( we will see what will happen...but really fantastic, they started to build a volley team 5 years ago and now they can dissappear

Heh, Calisia (Winiary) Kalisz anyone? The club just vanished during, I don't know, 2-year period?

• Heh, Calisia (Winiary) Kalisz anyone? The club just vanished during, I don't know, 2-year period?

yes thats true, but Winiary had a longer history, you know, Budowlani was established 5 years ago or somehow that :)

• I know, and what I'm trying to say is that Lodz exists for about 5 years and they have financial problems and Winiary existed for 20 years. That was one of the most succesfull volleyball clubs in history and even THAT didn't help them. Do You know what I mean? 5 years is not that long, so I'm a little bit less suprised.
    Do You remember AZS AWF Danter Poznań? Kasia Skowrońska and Gosia Niemczyk (and Sylwia Pycia, I belive) played there and won silver medals in, hmm, 2003? Few years later club just disappeard. Murowana Goślina is some kind of successor to them.
    Piła had problems too and if Sopot hadn't bought a place in PLK from them, they would be gone too.

• aha now I know what you mean, but in Lodz there was big effort to build a extraleague team and if it will gone after 5 years it will be big pity...I think that the leaving of Gosia Niemczyk is also a problem for them because she was very interested in team and everything about it
    yes I remember Danter, also that thing in 2008 when they disappeared...

• Budowlani Łódź committed suicide by taking part in the Champions League. So young Club and so foolish decision.

• 30th November Day 7
    KPSK Stal Mielec - AZS Białystok 3:2 (24-26 25-23 25-22 11-25 15-8 ) MVP: Agata Babicz
    stats
    2nd December Day 9
    Impel Gwardia Wrocław - PTPS Piła 3:1 (19-25 25-23 25-9 26-24) MVP: Katarzyna Jaszewska
    stats
    About today match: really weird. Jaszewska definitely deserved for MVP, she was the best in her team. Good substitute gave Dominika Sobolska. Both she and Efimienko were really good on serve. Mroczkowska played as OH and Czypiruk as OPP, in team received only libero and Jaszewska.

• Atom Trefl Sopot - KPSK Stal Mielec 3:1 (15-25 25-14 25-15 25-15) MVP: Dorota Świeniewicz
    stats