CEV Cup 2011/12

• I wonder how many points Kosheleva scored for this game plus golden set. 50?

Kosheleva played a very bad game both in attack and reception, no records today for sure. Akinradewo and Fateeva made significant contribution to the victory.
    First game for Losev as Dinamo's head coach neerly turned into a major catastrophe.

• Wow Vilsbiburg :white: :obey: Congratulations even though they missed the big sensation in the end, I'm sure the girls are proud nevertheless. The press release on Vilsbiburg's website says they played the whole match with backup players Elwassimy, Ittlinger and Lanner, so it's even more impressive what they achieved. Semisonic, can you tell something about the players' individual performances?

• The press release on Vilsbiburg's website says they played the whole match with backup players Elwassimy, Ittlinger and Lanner

That´s true. Playin´ for RRV were:
    Mona El-Wassimiy, Sarah Petrausch, Sandra Ittlinger, Myrthe Schoot, Daniela Lanner Mapeli, Renata Benedito, Libero Lenka Dürr.

semisonic
    Thanks for your kind words!

• Wow Vilsbiburg :white: :obey: Congratulations even though they missed the big sensation in the end, I'm sure the girls are proud nevertheless. The press release on Vilsbiburg's website says they played the whole match with backup players Elwassimy, Ittlinger and Lanner, so it's even more impressive what they achieved. Semisonic, can you tell something about the players' individual performances?

Matthias - I don't have any stats so far, if i'll get any i'll write it here. My impression that beginning from 3rd set all RR players were very good). My personal favourite is Schoot thou she wasn't very successful in attack. MB Benedito and Mapeli were havenig a lot of success especcially in 4 and 5 sets, so in the Golden set Krasnodar players were expecting attack from third zone and it became hard for Renata and Daniela to score. Sarah played very well also. Stats for Rote Raben girls probably will not be great cos in 1&2 set they played really poorly but they've done a great job overall.

• Match statistics for Igtisadchi BAKU vs. Yamamay BUSTO ARSIZIO game
    Thanks to Kaoru Shimmura

There were some mistakes in the statistics I'd posted before. So this is the right statistics from the match.

• Sad for Igtisadchi,we had chances, but it was a great game overall,congrats Busto!!!

• Matthias, do u know if there was a Golden Set between Stuttgart and LP Salo: Cause Salo won first match right: so should have one, but I dont find nothing about it in cev site...

• Matthias, do u know if there was a Golden Set between Stuttgart and LP Salo: Cause Salo won first match right: so should have one, but I dont find nothing about it in cev site...

Do You let Inside Volley Star to tell the result? Yes? Thank You.

So Golden Set 15-6.

• After the Bielsko-Ekaterinburg match Karpol didn't go to press conference.

But polish journalist got Him in Hotel where He was speaking with Matlak.

Karpol said:

CEV Cup only takes time and Players power. My Players have private life and I decided to stay Them in home. By the way who needs CEV Cup- to be happy? We have Olympic Year, Russian League is shorter We haven't time for trainings. Bielsko is weaker Team then 3 years ago.

• Blom only 7 points in 5 sets match? :wall: I don't know things can be different if Erica played.

Igtisadchi is our 1st team eliminated from European Cups. Cev Cup ended for us :lol:

• Karpol is right !!! There are too much cups !!! Cev is to reform its cup policy in my opinion

• CEV and Challenge Cup should be EuroCup like in Basketball- there play Teams who have money not because They were 3rd of 4th in the season end.

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Bielsko Biala-Busto will be broadcasted???

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.