Italian League 2011/2012

• Scavolini Pesaro - Foppapedretti Bergamo 3-1 (25-16, 21-25, 25-19, 25-22) http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=57649

Yamamay Busto Arsizio - Chateau D'Ax Urbino 3-1 (28-30, 25-16, 25-20, 25-17) http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=57647

Ninth victory in a row for Busto Arsizio, with only two sets lost and the team is proving more and more to be the favorite of the season. :thumbsup: :obey:
    In addition, third win in a row that since has a real coach, for Pesaro that has been proving to be a good team with many opportunities for improvement. Bergamo instead, proves once again to be a rather poor team that will find it hard to take off satisfactions this year. :white:

• Novara won 3-0 against Villa but in 2nd set Stefana Veljkovic injured her ankle ;( It looked very painful, she landed on Bechis's foot after jumping for a spike.

Chieri's players are all playing with long pants and the setter even with long sleeves. No heating in Parma's hall or what? :what:

• Busto-Urbino 3-1 (28-30 25-16 25-20 25-17)
    Villa-Novara 0-3 (23-25 19-25 20-25)
    Pesaro-Bergamo 3-1 (25-16 21-25 25-19 25-22)
    Pavia-Modena 0-3 (14-25 23-25 23-25)
    Piacenza-Conegliano 3-1 (25-21 25-23 25-27 25-18 )
    Parma-Chieri 3-2 (25-20 22-25 25-23 22-25 16-14)

Yamamay Busto Arsizio 27
    MC-Carnaghi Villa Cortese 23
    Chateau D'Ax Urbino 22
    Liu-Jo Volley Modena 15
    Rebecchi Nordmeccanica Piacenza 14
    Norda Foppapedretti Bergamo 14
    CariParma SiGrade Parma 12
    Asystel Volley Novara 11 (-3)
    Scavolini Pesaro 9
    Spes Conegliano 6
    Chieri Torino Volley Club 5
    Riso Scotti Pavia 1

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• @filedefener
    Every year Bergamo makes picture for a calendar, this article speks about 2012's.

To the cinema

This is the appointment that there is every years during their last days. Everyone is waiting for it from the beginning of the year, punctual like every year, the pictures of Bergamo’s 2012.
    Players, coaches, and for the first time also the president Luciano Bonetti, have been photographed by Antonio Fianazzi and they play a special game: speak about one year in the cinema.
    These are really special pictures that show the group in 14 posters, pictures that will make “richer” the next 12 months and that show again a particular side of Bergamo.
    Iuliana Nucu as Marilyn Monroe, Noemi Signorile as Bridget Jones, Chiara Di Iulio in “Tomb Raide”, Francesca Piccinini in “American Beauty”, Angela Gabbiadini in “Colazione da Tiffany”, Valentina Diouf in “Flashdance” ,Enrica Merlo in “Catwoman” and Valentina Arrighetti in “Kill Bill”, Annamaria 40 as “Cleopatra”, a new side of Hristina Ruseva and Valentina Serena with “La signora in rosso”.

Then men are a group of penniless strippers in Full Montry in which Mazzanti leads his whole staff. The president Bonetti opens the calendary with “Casablanca”.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Grazie :flower:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• cant wait to see this calendar ! :) desctiption sounds really great

Mary If You want I may do You some photos and create 2012 Calendar.

I propose catastrophic-destructive nature of him because You know 2012 is last earth year.

You will wear f ex

and for Head

Well what do You think :?:

• :lol: no thanks :D i dont want my own calendar :D I want see Bergamo's one :D
    :rolll:

Well in that case Starnight will be our Target. I will wear Him in the clothes and You will do him special for that makeup.

Yes it is good idea.

• Here there are some pictures (also of the previous years [with Leo during her convalescence])

• Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can find some video of Modena playing this year?

Thanks..

• My favorites are Kill Bill, Il Diaro di Bridget Jones and Pulp Fiction

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"