Italian League 2011/2012

• Modena spikers making a lot of mistakes in attack..

I think that is why Maja plays with middles a lot. Rinieri and Barboza can't hit hard and make mistakes or just tip 2 of 3 balls same as Agüero.. She trys not to make a mistake..Busto plays well as a team :super: Lloyd :super: :drink: :rose:

• Modena spikers making a lot of mistakes in attack..

Overall, I dont think this have been a well played match so far, many misstakes by both teams but some great blocks.

And as you say, Modenas spikers making to much misstakes, not only in this match but overall this season. I think if Sopot goes down, they should really try to get Hodge or maybe even Kozuch. Would be clearly better than Barboza, Rineri IMO. I mean, if they want to take the title at least they need to do something !!

• If Modena wants to achieve something this year, they have to get a good scoring OH. Maybe they can even try Agüero as OH( because she can't score like an OPP player must do but absolutely better than Barboza and Rinieri) and get a good OPP( for exp Kozuch as Anton mentioned)...

As for Busto, I liked their way of playing style. Havelkova seems to be the leader of the team but she doesn't get so much balls,Lloyd trys to use all players and that is the key point for them.

• If Modena wants to achieve something this year, they have to get a good scoring OH. Maybe they can even try Agüero as OH( because she can't score like an OPP player must do but absolutely better than Barboza and Rinieri) and get a good OPP( for exp Kozuch as Anton mentioned)...

As for Busto, I liked their way of playing style. Havelkova seems to be the leader of the team but she doesn't get so much balls,Lloyd trys to use all players and that is the key point for them.

Yepp, I think so too, Aguero as OH would be better now, when she doesnt have the same power and jump anymore.

• Yepp, I think so too, Aguero as OH would be better now, when she doesnt have the same power and jump anymore.

The problem is that Aguero attacks far worse from Pos 4 than from Pos 2 and 1. I remember Italy tried using her as OH in OG 2008 and it turned out to be a complete disaster, so I don't think it would be the best possible solution for Modena.

Stats: http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=57693
    Havelkova 28 points, quite good for an "average player" as a certain member of this forum likes to call her. Busto's advantage really is to have a very balanced team, every player has a role and every player plays this role well. Marcon isn't the greatest OH out there but her reception is so important for the team, it allows Lloyd to create a very unpredictable and varied game. Dall'Ora for me isn't on the same level as the other players, but she never harms the team with her performance, she always does as much as she can...And Modena, I don't understand them, they should be able to play so much better :thumbdown: If Aguero, Rinieri and Barazza would play like they did 3-4 years ago, nobody could beat this team now probably! And Barboza 10% in attack :aww: She can do much better too!!!

• The problem is that Aguero attacks far worse from Pos 4 than from Pos 2 and 1. I remember Italy tried using her as OH in OG 2008 and it turned out to be a complete disaster, so I don't think it would be the best possible solution for Modena.

Havelkova 28 points, quite good for an "average player" as a certain member of this forum likes to call her. Busto's advantage really is to have a very balanced team, every player has a role and every player plays this role well. Marcon isn't the greatest OH out there but her reception is so important for the team, it allows Lloyd to create a very unpredictable and varied game. Dall'Ora for me isn't on the same level as the other players, but she never harms the team with her performance, she always does as much as she can...And Modena, I don't understand them, they should be able to play so much better :thumbdown: If Aguero, Rinieri and Barazza would play like they did 3-4 years ago, nobody could beat this team now probably! And Barboza 10% in attack :aww: She can do much better too!!!

Havelkova has become a great player :super: :super:

• The problem is that Aguero attacks far worse from Pos 4 than from Pos 2 and 1. I remember Italy tried using her as OH in OG 2008 and it turned out to be a complete disaster, so I don't think it would be the best possible solution for Modena.

Alright, didnt remember that hehehe...Havelkova is clearly a world class player. I think Modena just did wrong to go for Rineri and Aguero this season as "star players", they are 35 and not in their best shape anymore. And Barboza I dont know whats going on with her, I saw her in Pan American Games I think it was, and she played great, but here she is just horrible game after game, a bit weird cause I belive she has potential. But still I dont think that they actually can play so much better with this roster, because Rineri and Aguero and maybe even Barazza will probably never be as good again as for 3-4 years ago....To achieve some succes in specifik matches they need almost perfect reception so they can use their MB´s esp. Harmotto very much like they did in the cup last weekend, but it will not work match after match...

• Matthias

I agree with you that Agüero attacks better from position 2 and 1 but there is no doubt that she attacks better than Barboza from position 4. What I think with moving her from OPP to OH is that she doesn't get so much balls like she has done so far. ''The new'' OPP would be the first choice, second middles and Rinieri-Agüero will help them. Unfortunately Agüero can't lead the team like she used to do, she just can be ''helping player'' with this shape.

• Indeed, as always ;)

Yes. She improved so much !
    She has the best efficiency in attack as a MB : 136/235 (57.9%) 16 errors + 6 blocked.
    I think that now, she can be considered as one of the top 12 European MB (not USA, Brazil...)
    And I wrote a little chronic about her in my newspaper lalsace.fr
    See you

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Parma-Villa 0-1 (5-8 9-16 14-25)
    Novara-Bergamo 0-1 (7-8 16-14 22-25)
    Piacenza-Pavia 1-0 (7-8 16-10 31-29) but Pavia has a lot of set points

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Alright, didnt remember that hehehe...Havelkova is clearly a world class player. I think Modena just did wrong to go for Rineri and Aguero this season as "star players", they are 35 and not in their best shape anymore. And Barboza I dont know whats going on with her, I saw her in Pan American Games I think it was, and she played great, but here she is just horrible game after game, a bit weird cause I belive she has potential. But still I dont think that they actually can play so much better with this roster, because Rineri and Aguero and maybe even Barazza will probably never be as good again as for 3-4 years ago....To achieve some succes in specifik matches they need almost perfect reception so they can use their MB´s esp. Harmotto very much like they did in the cup last weekend, but it will not work match after match...

Aguero can also play well as a setter...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Parma-Villa 0-2 (14-25/ 6-8 15-16 24-26)
    Novara-Bergamo 1-1 (22-25/ 8-3 16-7 25-13)
    Piacenza-Pavia 2-0 (31-29/ 8-7 16-13 25-18 )

• Parma-Villa 0-3 (14-25 24-26 15-25)
    Novara-Bergamo 2-2 (22-25/25-13/ 6-8 16-12 23-25/ 8-4 16-15 25-21)
    Piacenza-Pavia 3-0 (31-29 25-18 31-29)

• Novara-Bergamo 2-2 (22-25/25-13/ 6-8 16-12 23-25/ 8-4 16-15 25-21)

7-7 in Nvara Hot !

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012