Italian League 2011/2012

• Im sad for Maja and Modena. But Piacenza has showed really good volleyball this season.

I hope Guidetti consider taking Pachale back to NT If she accepts..she has been playing well, and showing good shape.

• I love experienced pleyers and I'm happy about Piacenza :thumbsup:

Yes, Pachale to GER NT :!: No doubts that Guidetti should invite her once again :!:

• I'm happy too for Piacenza!! It is the biggest surprise of this season...the girls managed to keep their good shape until the end of the season, it wasn't easy as they aren't so young! but they are great fighters and so experienced!!

I'm sorry for Pesaro but it was hard to win against Villa...they showed a lot of improvements and if the team had been more careful on some details the match would have ended up differently tonight! let's see what this group will be able to do next year...

and now semis! Villa-Bergamo (again...) and Busto-Piacenza

• Yes, Pachale to GER NT :!: No doubts that Guidetti should invite her once again :!:

It's a difficult question...last time she played for NT was 2008 OG Qualification and there she got injured a day before the tournament and couldn't play with full power. After that she wasn't in NT again (and before that the last time she was in NT was 2001!) and Guidetti built a new team. Most of the current NT players don't even know Pachale or at least never played together with her. Of course she would be very helpful, she's better than many of our OHs, but I'm not sure if it would be good for the team dynamics to get her into the team in such an important year...

• It's a difficult question...last time she played for NT was 2008 OG Qualification and there she got injured a day before the tournament and couldn't play with full power. After that she wasn't in NT again (and before that the last time she was in NT was 2001!) and Guidetti built a new team. Most of the current NT players don't even know Pachale or at least never played together with her. Of course she would be very helpful, she's better than many of our OHs, but I'm not sure if it would be good for the team dynamics to get her into the team in such an important year...

I think she should play only because this is olympic year. Guidetti has built a strong team working with young players. I understand that a coach must let young players to play in starting six to improve their skills. And it's exactly what Guidetti has been doing for some years There is no time for learning now! Now they must qualify for OG and she can help. Pachale is well known international player, one of the greatest players of italian league for many yeras. She won't be a problem for a team, she simply can't to harm, she can only help. :!:
    Now GER NT has its own starting six and there is no couse to spoil it. Pachale can be great substitite for Brinker. Sorry, but for me it's obvious that it's better to have Pachale on the benach than Matthes for example... :whistle:

This is only my opinion..but you know, I always defend old players :lol:

• Modena ;( that's sad, I thought they would achive something more :(
    Forza Foppa :super: let's do it again :D

• Will be play offs for 5 place or from the Regular season standings means Urbino 5th?

Urbino 3th in regular season and there aren't play offs 5 place in Italy. Urbino has finished his season.

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Puff, I dont understand Lega...they almost made Foppa played in another gym, cause PalaNorda didnt have the enough capacity to play playoffs, the club and the supporters had to do everything to build a new space in the gym, so they aloud Foppa to play home.....

but they alouwed Villa to play Playoffs in Palaborsani, that only fits 1.550 people! :S

Really Lega, really fair :thumbdown:

• Modena ;( that's sad, I thought they would achive something more :(
    Forza Foppa :super: let's do it again :D

I agree for what you said about Modena but Bergamo have no chance vs Villa XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I agree for what you said about Modena but Bergamo have no chance vs Villa XD

Hehe, u also said that last time but then Bergamo won 3 of 4 games ;) But I also think Villa will win actually, but Im not sure. Bergamo can surprise again, they have that ability.

And Im also dissapointed Modena couldnt qualify for semis with so many good players. I dont think Piacenza is as much threat for Busto, as Modena.

• Hehe, u also said that last time but then Bergamo won 3 of 4 games ;) But I also think Villa will win actually, but Im not sure. Bergamo can surprise again, they have that ability.

And Im also dissapointed Modena couldnt qualify for semis with so many good players. I dont think Piacenza is as much threat for Busto, as Modena.

I said it for the CL and Villa now is in Baku XD

Villa-Bergamo:
    Championship: 1-1
    Supercoppa: Bergamo won
    Champions: 1-1 Villa won the golden set

I counted the points, Villa scores more points than Bergamo XD And now let's see.... I am sure Villa will win!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• I think Bergamo will fight as always ! for sure they will not give up and I believe they can do it again :super:

• I think Bergamo will beat Villa, and I also think they won't stand a chance against Busto in the finals. Busto is sure for the scudetto. Piacenza is a very good match-up for them-- even with travel and many matches I think they will still win fairly easily in semifinal. By final, Havelkova will be back and they will have no more CEV Cup matches to distract them.

• Ill trust my team as always till the end. I know Foppa is having really hard time this season, but I also know the girls have big heart, and they will fight till last ball. So I trust them always!

FORZA FOPPA! :super:

• Let's see

CANTARE SEMPRE VILLA CORTESE!

• I think Bergamo will win matches.

I see something what You don't see because I watch matches with off sound.

• Asystel Novara finished 8th in the regular season and once again missing out on European competition next season. (Also Pesaro)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• she read what we have written about her and she decided to play perfectly!!! joking!!!
    Go Eli and go Foppa!!!!!! :heart: :super: :super: :super: :super:

Some critique is always useful to stimulate the players to show their best performance :lol: