CEV Cup 2011/2012

• Does anyone know if Dinamo Moscow gonna field it's A team tonight at Montichiari ?

Thank you very much

• They took all their best players to Monza. I don't see a reason why they wouldn't use them.

• Resovia - Bled 2nd set 25-8 :?: It is CEV Cup, Semi-Final level :what:

ACH is getting weaker and weaker every year, just as the level of some of the European leagues. Yes, they reached the semifinal, but they are by far the weakest team of all 4 and Resovia is truly lucky to avoid Dinamo/Monza till the final. However, I still think Resovia hasn't shown full potential yet this season, with these players they should achieve more in Poland, I will be curious to see them in the final match.

As much as I don't like Nikic, he was outstanding today and fully deserved the starting position instead of the rotating duo Rooney/Conte. De Cecco is a master, he showed everything beautiful in volleyball tonight. But he needs a better team as soon as possible! I didn't understand at first the substitution of Pavlov with Kruglov, made no sense to me, Pavlov had a good evening, by far the smartest attacker on the field, had more tricky balls even than Conte and Nikic. This game was better than a lot of games in the CL, these two teams deserved to play it in a final.

• As much as I don't like Nikic, he was outstanding today and fully deserved the starting position instead of the rotating duo Rooney/Conte. De Cecco is a master, he showed everything beautiful in volleyball tonight. But he needs a better team as soon as possible! I didn't understand at first the substitution of Pavlov with Kruglov, made no sense to me, Pavlov had a good evening, by far the smartest attacker on the field, had more tricky balls even than Conte and Nikic. This game was better than a lot of games in the CL, these two teams deserved to play it in a final.

i totally agree with you!! this should have been a final..anyway i hope that Monza passes and finds even a better game in order to win the competition!they were playing better some time ago..

• I couldn't fully focus on the game because of this catastrophic court in Ljubljana... Being there I don't think that I could even hit the ball and not send it out :aww: Very strange court...

Anyway, everything according to plan. Couldn't be otherwise? :D Grozer was a star of first two sets and then in a third set Wojtek Grzyb took over his role. To be honest, I don't remember Grzyb playing like he plays this season ever before. He already has a career in NT behind and I think we can expect him back in NT this year... Maybe not in main 14 but I would be surprise not seeing him in a wide roster. I feel like he's having the time of his life.

And now, go Acqua Paradiso, come and meet us at the final! :box:

• Pavlov was great today :obey: :obey: :obey: But Monza lost match even before the start of the golden set because Monza started golden set with Molteni as receiver :aww: :aww: :aww: 2 aces served on them and he was substituted then but it was late :wavy:

• Honestly, Dynamo have no chances with Resovia - it's not the same level.

Wait for Kaziyski to appear here to tell you what he told me some time ago :lol: and it's something opposite to your words above :whistle: :D

• You're talking about our friend who wrote (quotation!) "No matter who enters the final they will sweep floor with SKRA"?

Yes, I guess... :lol: With that difference that I read same words with teams Dynamo and Resovia.

• Honestly, Dynamo have no chances with Resovia - it's not the same level.

Well, Resovia have better chances winning the CEV Cup than Skra had for the Champions League, but, to be honest, this also seems a bit absurd to me :D Do you suggest Resovia is a much better team? Chances are 50-50, but with the second game in Russia... maybe 55-45 in favour of Dinamo I would say. And they are of similar level, but I believe Resovia is a bit weaker ;) which doesn't mean they don't have chances!

• You're talking about our friend who wrote (quotation!) "No matter who enters the final they will sweep floor with SKRA"?

Honestly, Dynamo have no chances with Resovia - it's not the same level.

Only in dream ;) Dynamo will sweep floor with them :whistle:

tomdoki

ur irony is just pathetic :rolll: SKRA couldn't be more lucky after they got Arkas in SF, even then refs helped them, Alekno gave them a lesson :D :whistle: But ur right, Dynamo and Resovia simply aren't on same level so far (@0-1 and 9-13) :D