Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• Elif :teach: :teach: :teach: :teach: :teach:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Eczacıbaşı is playing terrible today, I really don't understand why a club like eczacıbaşı keeps such a shitty setter like Elif, all of players are bad today Neslihan is making a lot of mistakes, Poljak and Büşra are invisible, Esra and Mirka are worst than ever, I thougt Micelli is a a good coach he was phenomenal when he is in Bergamo but I don't like him in Eczacıbaşı his tactics are not good he substitudes players late and Bergamo was a defensive team but Eczacıbaşı can't defence at all.

• Eczacıbaşı is very terrible today.Probably they playing same as they did against Besiktas :teach: ELif GET OUT! :teach:

• Meanwhile FBU playing incredible, digging every ball blocks great, very organised from defense to attack, and X factor Kim can kill ball anytime that when u didnt expect. amazing :super: :super:

• Asuman has to be the 1st setter for sure but i really can't understand Micelli.I am tired to expect good things from Elif and disapoint every time :mad:

• , and X factor Kim can kill ball anytime that when u didnt expect. amazing :super: :super:

:rose: Congratulation Fener and Kim! Merve and Naz made difference!

• Last set was a bit cruel 25-8 . I expected 25-7 :lol: Thank you girls. :flower:
    If Kim had more attack chances in first two sets. Set scores would be different :white:
    Super Cup is not important for me if you keep playing like that :super:

• Eczaci played terrible ;( but... I hope that in next matches they will improve and will play better :super:

• Poor Eczacıbaşı

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• A team like Eczacıbaşı can't lose a set 25-8, players and Micelli should think about this, Elif needs a brain transplant to be a good setter otherwise Eczacıbaşı plays like this much more and Micelli should study other teams better, if Usic makes a difference Eczacıbaşı can make a change but with Mirka Eczacıbaşı doesn't have a chance.

• Eczacıbaşı played just horrible! 25-8 ?!! WTF! :white: On the other hand Fenerbahçe Universal played sooooo well :super: :super: :super: Kim plays like she has been playing in Europe for 6-7 years! Before the start of the league,everybody worried about Kim's adaptation to Europe! However, she shows that she is such a talented player and can play easily in Europe as well.

Thank God! My Seda is back! My queen is back! :super: :rose: :rose: :rose: She has played so amazingly so far! Can't wait to see her in NT too! I really missed her to see in NT jersey :rose:

• this is first matches of the whole season everything can change, i believe Ecv and Vakif will play better in next months, and i m really keep my fingers crossed for FBU - Rabita CL match :super: