Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• It is the second time I read this name, Coali, but I've no idea of who he is... also because with him I count 14 players :what:

Who is your third opposite, ivan?

http://www.legavolley.it/Detta…a.asp?IdAtleta=COA-AND-92

big talent according to Trento coaches :whistle: It's strange that you don't know players from Italian league and you're from Italy :gone: maybe it's normal for Coali but u never heard about Zhukouski who is in Italy for 2 years now.

Serbian 3rd opposite is Atanasijević ;)

• I've never seen (or better, noticed) his name in Trento roster this summer :what: ... I guess he was in Trento Juniors team with Lanza, he is '92... ?

BTW, don't be surprise, I'm following the Italian League only since last season, so I don't know many players... And considering we only have broadcasted 2 matches for week (now 3, with sportube; and when Rome played at home I couldn't watch one of the matches trasmitted in tv), there are many players that I saw playing only few times, or also never...

• I've never seen (or better, noticed) his name in Trento roster this summer :what: ... I guess he was in Trento Juniors team with Lanza, he is '92... ?

BTW, don't be surprise, I'm following the Italian League only since last season, so I don't know many players... And considering we only have broadcasted 2 matches for week (now 3, with sportube; and when Rome played at home I couldn't watch one of the matches trasmitted in tv), there are many players that I saw playing only few times, or also never...

Only 2-3 games a week? I thought coverage in Italy was better, I bet in Poland they broadcast almost all games on one channel or another. Does any channel in Bulgaria show Italian league this year, because I cannot find any? This year I think the games will be interesting, Trento i very strong, maybe even stronger than last year, but Macherata and Cuneo look very good also. Now I'm cheering for Piacenza also, and I hope they play better from now on :).

• I want final Trento - Piacenza :super:

BTW, Did you notice what Juantorena did to Padova?

• like 6 aces and 63% in attack, but I'm not such surprised :D

Only 2-3 games a week? I thought coverage in Italy was better, I bet in Poland they broadcast almost all games on one channel or another. Does any channel in Bulgaria show Italian league this year, because I cannot find any?

Unfortunally not :(

Raisport broadcasts one match on Saturday and one match on Sunday (the first day every team plays on Sunday, tough). And when the matches aren't during the week end (there are few matches in the middle of the week) Rai'll broadcast only one match.

Sportube (web tv) provides for one match per week, but I hope they'll increase (at the end of the last season, when this service started, they broadcasted two matches).

We weren't even able to follow each play off 1/4 :( , while for the semis we had one match on Rai and one match on Sportube.

Sportitalia (but there were many problem with this channel, many people can't watch it) provide for all CL matches of italian teams (but not all live... I'll use laola.tv for that) and one match of SerieA2 each Sunday. Last year they gave also CEVcup and Challenge Cup finals, because italian teams were involved.

For Bulgaria, there is Eurosport2 that will broadcast Rai's matches. But you can watch sportube in Bulgaria too!

And last time I found the live streaming, I don't know if it was from Eurosport/Rai/Al Jazeera...

• Just from the stats he was serving like a beast :). Trento - Piacenza won't happen this year I think :(.

There is long season ahead of us, let's wait and see :thumbup:

• I hope for Macerata being at V-day!! And won the Champions League, and the Italian Cup :rolll:

Well, actually I hope M.Roma (more than Macerata) will won Scudetto and Italian Cup, but I'm realistic ;)

• I hope for Macerata being at V-day!! And won the Champions League, and the Italian Cup :rolll:

Well, actually I hope M.Roma (more than Macerata) will won Scudetto and Italian Cup, but I'm realistic ;)

IDEM!!!
    I hope for Macerata because they have the magical Trio (Travica, Savani, Parodi).......the same trio of Italy NT!!!!!! :super: :super:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• IDEM!!!
    I hope for Macerata because they have the magical Trio (Travica, Savani, Parodi).......the same trio of Italy NT!!!!!! :super: :super:

But no Zaytsev, Fei and Mastrangelo :lol:

• Well, not even the NT have Fei anymore :lol:

And they're all in different clubs, so it's kinda hard to follow all of them xD

Macerata is the closest thing to our NT. And Trento after them with Baretto and Bira ^^

Oh no! IWait! 'm wrong! Rome is the closest thing to the NT!!! 4 guys!! But Macerata has 3 titoulars (or better, 2 and half...), whereas we have the second setter, the second opposite, the 4th spiker... that almost didn't play :lol: And the other half titoular, Zaytsev :super:

BTW, last year when I start following the Italian League after the WCh after Rome I "picked" my favourite team checking how many NT players played in the club: Cuneo had Mastro and Parodi ( :heart: and probably he is one of the reason that made me love Cuneo... and now Macerata :lol: ); Macerata had Vermiglio and Sava; Trento had Sala, Bira (+Bari, but he didn't play)... (the same for Bergamo in the famale championship ^^ )

My secret dream is the "senior" Club Italia: the NT all in the same federal club in SerieA1. Playing in the capital, no need to say that!! 8o

• And I wish Hristo Zlatanov and Matey Kaziyski to play in the same club, with Vlado Nikolov, but that won't happen probably, thre of the best of the best together, if not in NT thanks to the Federation, at least in club

• nah, why do you put your NT preferences in clubs?
    I mean - I like when NT players play well but don't really care if thier club is winnig at all.
    I didn't support Trento so much last year, instead I liked Cuneo much more for having a more balanced team, despite the fact I don't like Nikolov at all. (he is too arogant, btw)
    So this year I am not sure who do I support - definately not Piacenca :D and Monza :S
    Cuneo still my favorite, Maceratta not so much, but I am liking Modena too :thumbsup: even though I hated them last year! Maybe M Roma too!

• nah, why do you put your NT preferences in clubs?

Actually I don't "put"... It's just happen to be like that! ;) I can't avoid wishing to my beloved guys the best, I like to follow them! ^^ It's true for my favourite players in general, not only for the italian guys. In fact this year I'm really interested in San Giustino, expecially for Facu, Sasà ( ;( ), Larry, Fefè, and I can't wait to wacth De Cecco playing with Monza 8o At the beginning, "blind", I start to like a team because I like certain players, then after watching them playing togheter I can apreciate them or not (e.g. it happens like that in this WL with Argentina: I started following them because of Facu, Uriarte and I felt in love with their way to play, and with De Cecco and Sole)

Last year my favourite one (after Rome, as always :P, but not because of our skills ^^ ) was Cuneo too, exactly for the reason you added: they were so balanced! And I loved, really loved their cooperation block-defense, amazing! So I hope that Giuliani will be able to do the same with Macerata, there's not one player in their main roster that I don't like, from Exiga to Podrascanin 8o In the bench I'm not a great fan of Kovar, but I like Pajenk a lot, and I'm so glad Martino/I'm so sorry Facu isn't in the team anymore...

:rolll:

(e.g. it happens like that in this WL with Argentina: I started following them because of Facu, Uriarte and I felt in love with their way to play, and with De Cecco and Sole)

noooo it's my fault I knowwww :lol:

anyway well, we live in Roma so we support Roma because it's the team of our city... but it's not like I appreciate much the way they play :lol: (I only get angry most of the time, so it's not a really "healthy" thing haha)
    my favourite team last year was Macerata, so I was really sad when they lost against Cuneo in the playoffs :( I wanted to see them play here in Roma so badly :( I started watching them randomly actually because Rai only shows one match every week so it's not like you can choose what to watch...and then there was the Challenge Cup and I definitely fell in love with them there (and my mom liked them too because she likes Serbia a lot so.. :D), well everyone except Martino :lol: . I also watched Cuneo's matches in CL but I didn't like them much..
    it's a good thing that Macerata is in CL this year, so I can watch them more :D

In the bench I'm not a great fan of Kovar,

at least we don't have to see him on Sunday :lol: the most unhappy boy on the planet...

and I can't wait to wacth De Cecco playing with Monza

me too :D too bad the match against Monza here it's the last of the year.. I'll try to go there.

it's a good thing that Macerata is in CL this year, so I can watch them more :D

Yes I can't wait!! I hope I'll find Sportitalia again on my tv, laola is great (expecially because they keep all the matches, so if you cant' watch it, or if you want to watch it again there's no problem!), but TV is always better... (also because there will be italian commentary, while in laola usually there isn't any commentary in the pools phase...)

• Our third opposite (Third by Kolakovic) iz youngster Atanasijevic, he played in Partizan last season, also he is very young and perspective, there are some rumors about his transfer to Belchatow this season, but its not confirmed. I only heard that from TV commentator in match Serbia Vs. Austria where he replaced Miljkovic in 2nd or 3rd set. He is still young, he doesnt have many big matches behind him, but my opinion is that Kolakovic should take him serios and give him more chances because Miljkovic is still the best, but he is the oldest one... Starovic, he is in middle between these too - 2nd opposite, 2nd by age... but i must admit that i like more Atanasijevic play than Starovic because there is more explosivness in his play than in Starovic -he reminds me on Miljkovic style :obey:

• Our third opposite (Third by Kolakovic) iz youngster Atanasijevic, he played in Partizan last season, also he is very young and perspective, there are some rumors about his transfer to Belchatow this season, but its not confirmed. I only heard that from TV commentator in match Serbia Vs. Austria where he replaced Miljkovic in 2nd or 3rd set. He is still young, he doesnt have many big matches behind him, but my opinion is that Kolakovic should take him serios and give him more chances because Miljkovic is still the best, but he is the oldest one... Starovic, he is in middle between these too - 2nd opposite, 2nd by age... but i must admit that i like more Atanasijevic play than Starovic because there is more explosivness in his play than in Starovic -he reminds me on Miljkovic style :obey:

It's not a rumor. He plays for Skra. ;)

• Tomorrow Latina - San Giustino will be broadcasted on raisport2, because raisport1 will trasmitt the European semifinal.

Damn, I'm quite unlucky, I'll miss San Giustino with Facu ;(