Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• Gulinelli out :down: :down:
    Velasco in :super: :super:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Cuneo was bad this Sunday against us but today without Grbic.... even worse.
    We lost against Macerata for the 3rd time 3-0 this season. So frustrating. Good thing I didn't go to Macerata again :lol: we played a good first set though. But we can't really manage to save all their serving for the whole match.. that's the key I guess :/

• Michele is not bad, but tonight.............. :S :S ....horrible!!!
    I hope for the next matches!!

• yeah Bella, Ciso MVP he played a great match (though Zaytsev was the best IMHO, but I guess they already gave him too many MVPs and it was time for a change :lol: )

I think that Zaytsev had nothing against that :whistling: I just hope it wasn't last award for Ciso i this season ^^

and the only one that got angry all the time was Grbic (but I mean, he's serbian, that doesn't surprise me lol) pic of angry!Grbic: http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net…7_8795129_219737959_n.jpg :D

Nice but Bjelica still wins the competition :D

Suxho is main advantage for Sisley againts Cuneo so far... Baranowicz is playins so slow and his balls are flying so high so usually Cuneo wingers have to attack againts triple block or minimum double block, while Suxho is demonstrating what good setter should do - great balls, especially for middles.

I barely can believe in what I just read :what: I mean, seriously? :D

• Injured small finger on left hand

one month out at least....

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• GULINELLI SACKED AS CUNEO COACH!!!!!!!

http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?s=118&n=40411&l=0

• Anybody saw the stats of Trento - Valentia? Who said Raphael is not great setter ;)

• Anybody saw the stats of Trento - Valentia? Who said Raphael is not great setter ;)

One match doesn't mean he's a great setter, IMO ;)

BTW may I see these stats if you already mentioned about it?

• http://www.legavolley.it/TabellinoGara.asp?IdGara=22379

For me he is good as De Cecco, although the Argentinian is more gifted technically, because the prime task of the setter is to deliver results. He makes the attack highly efficient, he has great precision, timing, excellent pipe and good coordination with MB and even if he doesn't make stuff like Bruno and De Cecco, he is on their level

• Quote from dus@n

',index.php?page=Thread&postID=135752#post135752]Suxho is main advantage for Sisley againts Cuneo so far... Baranowicz is playins so slow and his balls are flying so high so usually Cuneo wingers have to attack againts triple block or minimum double block, while Suxho is demonstrating what good setter should do - great balls, especially for middles.

I barely can believe in what I just read :what: I mean, seriously? :D[/quote]

Yes... if you watched match you could exactly see great skills, especiallz comparing him to Baranowicz...

• Zero muro on Valentia side :sos:

Thank you for tabellino, raylight. Maybe you could help me to explain the riddle of the absence of Niko Nikolov... I don't know what's going on 'cause I'm not up to date...

• Zero muro on Valentia side :sos:

Thank you for tabellino, raylight. Maybe you could help me to explain the riddle of the absence of Niko Nikolov... I don't know what's going on 'cause I'm not up to date...

According to interview of Stoychev in sportal, physically he is good, may be he is out of shape, last matches he made tons of blocks but his attack and serve dropped

Did you like my Poland - Bulgaria highlights from ECH 2011? The larger one is 50:50 actions from Poland and Bulgaria as the match was on equal level form both sides :)

• Now that Cuneo is without coach... I wonder if Lorenzetti will go there, but there was also the possibility of Grbic, though I didn't get if NOW or next year.

anyway, this weekend's matches:
    tomorrow, Saturday 28th:
    Macerata - Trento (8.00pm, on sportube.tv)
    S.Giustino - Belluno (8.30pm, on RaiSport1)

Sunday, 29th, 6.00pm:
    Monza - Ravenna
    Latina - Cuneo
    MRoma - Vibo Valentia
    Padova - Verona
    Piacenza Modena (8:30pm , RaiSport2)

....I'm quite excited for this match because I'll finally see Cernic live :lol: and also after the good performance against Cuneo I want to see if we won't "fall" again...
    also: really really interesting Macerata-Trento (though I'll probably see the match on TV because Sportube drives me crazy).

• Did you like my Poland - Bulgaria highlights from ECH 2011? The larger one is 50:50 actions from Poland and Bulgaria as the match was on equal level form both sides :)

I guess I had to miss it... So many things on my head, lately...
    And thank you for the information about Niko.

Now that Cuneo is without coach... I wonder if Lorenzetti will go there, but there was also the possibility of Grbic, though I didn't get if NOW or next year.

Please, not Lorenzetti... :pinch:
    And big YES for Vlado.

• Come on, Bella, it's only 13m:31s :lol:

Please, not Lorenzetti...
    And big YES for Vlado.

I meant...NIKOLA, not Vlado. Sorry I should have been clearer...
    I actually noticed this sunday that he was really acting like a coach, yelling at his teammates and not listening to Gulinelli, stealing the papers of the stats of the previous set from him :lol: (I guess that the players didn't like him or something because I mean, they probably aren't playing at the best level and yeah they got out of Coppa Italia but they're still 3rd, what are we supposed to do then, since we lost against Piacenza and Padova 3-0? :what: )