Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• I would say that for me MVP is Russell Holmes. He was unstoppable. Everything about him is brilliant, so far. I guess his great shape won't escape the attention of the coach of USA NT :roll: And we have another teddy bear. 'Cause Russell looks like a teddy bear :P
    But... Nothing take away the MVP award from Zibi :D This guy amused me so much. After arguing with a coach he had a monstous speed and power :box: What a guy. Someone should regularly pisses him on the World Cup so he coul eat alive even Brazilians ^^

I wondered why Bontje was changed so fast. He didn't play bad. IMO Lorenzo should let him play longer, not put him on the bench 'cause in the first set the whole team sucked and it wasn't Bontje's fault. When I saw poor Rob leaving the court and looking reproachfully at Lorenzo... Not fair. He just need more playing to play good.

Kadziu was today like a man of the day. Camera adores him :D He played not much and he didn't score a point but he kept appearing on my tv screen. I could sing and dance with joy :dance6:

In Polish it sounded even funnier :D After recieving this yellow card he asked:
    -Za co?!
    -Za dyskusje z sędzią.
    -Wybitny znawca z pana.

:D

Plus Kubiaczek, faithful friend, screaming: "Za co? Za co?" :lol:
    They smashed me :D

I think the setter could have used more Metodi in back row attacks, also Tomaso should put him back at the end of the fourth set. Ferens blew the last point. Overal JW serve was much more aggressive and put Olsztyn under pressure.

But only one point :whistling: He played very good and with all my sympathy for Metodi... but Wojtek should appear on the court much earlier.

• AZS Politechnika Warszawska - PGE Skra Bełchatów 2:3 (25-23 17-25 20-25 25-22 6-15) stats MVP: Bartosz Kurek

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• It may be end of Skra's hegemony, unless they don't play better in next matches.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• My God. With Skra is not good :what:

Matches between Skra and Politechnika have always been close, and this time it was exactly the same. It's good to see such results, Skra is finally not so untouchable, they don't seem to be so out of reach for almost every team, as it was in previous years. Matches are finally becoming a little more unpredictable and exciting.
    Bartek still no rest. Let's hope he feels much better now.

• Matches between Skra and Politechnika have always been close, and this time it was exactly the same. It's good to see such results, Skra is finally not so untouchable, they don't seem to be so out of reach for almost every team, as it was in previous years. Matches are finally becoming a little more unpredictable and exciting.

Yeah, maybe that's a reason. But you know, Skra is Skra, Polibuda is much weaker than year ago, so I'm quite suprise.
    I'm a little bit in shock, because I see, that Bakiewicz played as a libero. Strange. But more strange is that Klos was today in twelve. WHERE IS KOOISTRA, MR NAWROCKI? What's wrong with him?

• Yeah, maybe that's a reason. But you know, Skra is Skra, Polibuda is much weaker than year ago, so I'm quite suprise.
    I'm a little bit in shock, because I see, that Bakiewicz played as a libero. Strange. But more strange is that Klos was today in twelve. WHERE IS KOOISTRA, MR NAWROCKI? What's wrong with him?

I think both Politechnika and Skra are weaker this year. I guess tight matches between Skra and other teams should not suprise us so much now, they're clearly a little bit out of shape, they're definitely not as dangerous as year ago.
    Mr. Jacek seems to have a little bigger headache? Problems? Or just a little experiment?
    Yeah, I also don't understand why he keeps Kooistra on the bench. How come Kłos is better than Wytze? Or even MM? That's ridiculous.

• I think both Politechnika and Skra are weaker this year. I guess tight matches between Skra and other teams should not suprise us so much now, they're clearly a little bit out of shape, they're definitely not as dangerous as year ago.
    Mr. Jacek seems to have a little bigger headache? Problems? Or just a little experiment?
    Yeah, I also don't understand why he keeps Kooistra on the bench. How come Kłos is better than Wytze? Or even MM? That's ridiculous.

I don't know how is problem to choose between Klos and Kooistra. I hope, that Wytze has injury, because the other reason will be strange for me. I hope, that Skra's hegemony is going to the end.

• I just reviewed the first set of JW vs Olsztyn. And it's really impressive that batman ate a yellow card and became superman! :lol: :lol:

I went through the stats of Skra vs Warsaw, well, the feeling is complicated. For one thing I haven't supposed that Skra only managed two points from this match, which is a little disappointing. But on the other side, I do so love Baku back on court and I deadly want to watch this match, even though according to the stats Skra's receiption was damn poor (team 12% excellent).
    And the more important thing is Kurek got his first MVP this season!! :flower:

• Ananiev performance decreased after the first set, but he is the one who can close a set and Totolo should have put him back at the end of the set or the setter should have thought something better. These are the points that make one team champion and other team just good team.

• Parts of interview with Kooistra:

Is something wrong with you? Why we can't watching you? Are you healthly?
    Yes, I am. I never thought, that I won't be in twelve, but a rivalry on this position is big. It's coach's decision, I respect that. If you want, ask him about the reasons of my absence.
    In last seasons, in Italy, you almost always were in teams rosters on matches. How do you feel about your situation in Skra?
    I wasn't just in teams rosters, but in first six, so it's hard and difficult for me. I try to work hard on trainings, to show my the best sides. But coach make decision, and I have to respect it. I respect it. I'm not worry now, because season is long, and I will have a chances to play.

What the hell? :thumbdown: I don't get it. Rivalry on position is big, seriously? Klos is better than him, yes? Nawrocki, it's awful! :evil:

• Nawrocki :rolll:

• :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: He can't be serious. That's not funny. What the hell this man was smoking? I don't mean Wytze.....obviously.

Oh heck when I think about such guy like Kłos in the roster, and such guy like Wytze somwhere among the public, I'm about to vomit.
    This is just ridiculous. Kłos- one of the most average middles of our league in starting six of Skra-Politechnika match, Wytze- guy who played in Serie A lots of solid matches in STARTING SIX out of the roster, totally opposite to Kłos, who yesterday played first match in first squad of Skra since ages.
    What the heck am I talking about? There is no comparision between Wytze and this guy, Wtyze is great and incomparably better than Kłos, and Nawrocki is mental, period.

:aww: :aww: :aww:

• Well, it's funny, but not for Kooistra.
    I wonder what intentions had Nawrocki, when he took Kooistra to his team?
    Maybe coach want to let him play in second half of season. But it would be really stupid idea. Kooistra is not nobody, he should feel horrible, that Klos, in coach eyes is better than him. I know, that cooperation between Falasca and Kooistra isn't good, but when it could start be better, when they will have a chance to play together? I should say also, that Falasca is out of well shape, so...

• It's officially the end of Delecta's winning streak! :D Farcik was avenged by us :D

Delecta Bydgoszcz-Jastrzębski Węgiel
    2:3
    (21:25, 25:21, 25:19, 19:25, 13:15)
    MVP: Michał Łasko

Victory :heart:
    Really tough match for us. Delecta was fighting really hard, but luckily we managed to pull through and win it on their own ground.
    Doesn't matter how we did it, the most important is the fact that we actually DID it :rose: Now it's our turn for a nice winning streak, hopefully it won't finish too early :D Thanks guys for entertaining match, and looking forward to see you in action again :heart:

• Matches between Skra and Politechnika have always been close, and this time it was exactly the same. It's good to see such results, Skra is finally not so untouchable, they don't seem to be so out of reach for almost every team, as it was in previous years. Matches are finally becoming a little more unpredictable and exciting.

I'm still worrying about him :S It's really tough times for Skra. I never wish these guys to have such problems. Luckily it seems that with almost every player in team is alright now. Anyway, I keep praying for a little bit of time to rest for Kurek.
    I wondered about this match when I saw the final result. I know, I know that matches between Skra and Politechnika have always been close but anyway it was a little shocking for me.

Talking about Kooistra... And Rob Bontje, btw. Can you, people, see some similarities? Apparently, it's very hard for the Dutch to naturalize oneself in our country. I hope it won't discourage them. Both, Rob and Wytze are now a little disappointed and it seems that they're even in shock 'cause they didn't used to be players sitting on the bench. I'm waiting for some changes. I want them both to play more and to play good and I know they will show finally their skills.

I just reviewed the first set of JW vs Olsztyn. And it's really impressive that batman ate a yellow card and became superman! :lol: :lol:

I went through the stats of Skra vs Warsaw, well, the feeling is complicated. For one thing I haven't supposed that Skra only managed two points from this match, which is a little disappointing. But on the other side, I do so love Baku back on court and I deadly want to watch this match, even though according to the stats Skra's receiption was damn poor (team 12% excellent).
    And the more important thing is Kurek got his first MVP this season!! :flower:

About Bartman... Yeah, his affair with the judges + Kubiak's support + pissed Bartman scoring point by point were really entartaining things :D
    About reception of Skra... You know, Winiarski playing with not fully healthy finger, Bąkiewicz playing after injury and replacing Zatorski from necessity... Many troubles with that but they finally coped with that and won. That matters.
    And Kurek MVP 'cause who else? :P

Parts of interview with Kooistra:

Is something wrong with you? Why we can't watching you? Are you healthly?
    Yes, I am. I never thought, that I won't be in twelve, but a rivalry on this position is big. It's coach's decision, I respect that. If you want, ask him about the reasons of my absence.
    In last seasons, in Italy, you almost always were in teams rosters on matches. How do you feel about your situation in Skra?
    I wasn't just in teams rosters, but in first six, so it's hard and difficult for me. I try to work hard on trainings, to show my the best sides. But coach make decision, and I have to respect it. I respect it. I'm not worry now, because season is long, and I will have a chances to play.

What the hell? :thumbdown: I don't get it. Rivalry on position is big, seriously? Klos is better than him, yes? Nawrocki, it's awful! :evil:

No more talking how much I hate Nawrocki... Don't worry people. I have a feeling that he won't be a coach of Skra for a long time... Powoli powoli kiedy wszystko się rozpierdoli... :whistle:

I was in shock too. I don't get it. You know this phenomenom of Kłos and
    all of these people keep talking about him as a promising and talented
    player :aww:

Did you see this match? Nice to hear about another win of Jastrzębie. I wish I could watched it.
    Searching for some stats I can see Russell still on fire. Seriously, he makes me happy, so far :roll:

• Even Kadziewicz couldn't make me happy because of what happened with Metodi ;( In the second set he was lifted off the court. We don't have more informations about it as yet. I wait for some news. I hope it's nothing very serious. Though Metodi wasn't able to stand up ;(

Lotos Trefl Gdańsk - Indykpol AZS Olsztyn 3:0 (25:20, 25:23, 25:18 )
    Very poor performance from players of Olsztyn.
    But Yudin finally on the court :roll: He played not bad considering the fact that it was his first full-time game.

EDIT:
    MVP - Mikko Oivanen
    And I must add that guys from Lotos played very good in defense today.

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited 3 times, last by bella ().