Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• I just can't believe that Fabian could play so bad that he was substituted in first set for the rest of the game :huh:

• Maybe not bad, but double substitution OPP-S made good results, so coach let Oczko and Kamiński playing.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Sorry, I missed whole 1st set :( When I started to watch 2nd set (from the beginning), Oczko was already setting. I dunno why Fabian was substituted by Kuba. But he had some contribution in winning this 2nd set, 'cause Kardos sent him on serve on setball, and yes, he finished this set with his serve :D Then somewhere in the middle of 3rd set Fabian came back on the court.

Olsztyn wasn't a competitive team from the beginning till the end. Sometimes- as Vasilena said they played a little more convincing, had some opportunities, but Częstochowa really quickly caught up and didn't lose this advantage till the end.

Kamiński MVP, he was clearly suprised as well :D

Ola, you love sooo much Olsztyn and Metodi , that you can't get them out of your mind , maybe :lol: How sweet :rose:

But now, girls, are you ready for tomorrow? :whistle:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• But now, girls, are you ready for tomorrow? :whistle:

Not at all. I'm nervous as hell! Jastrzębie have troubles 'cause both Vinhedo and Thornton complain of some discomfort. So Lorenzo has a real headache.
    But I expect a great battle with fireworks. Quarrelsome stars from Skra vs explosive Bartman and always-supporting-him Kubiak :thumbsup:

• Ola, you love sooo much Olsztyn and Metodi , that you can't get them out of your mind , maybe :lol: How sweet :rose:

But now, girls, are you ready for tomorrow? :whistle:

:rolll: I have no idea what's going on with me, probably during last couple of days I think about Olsztyn and Metodi way too much, sorry :rolll:

No! I mean...yes! Oh man dream matchhhh for me. I can feel this pressure already! I dream about saying afterwards- 'Good match guys, really good. You played your best, thank you' whatever the result will be.

Come on my guys, eat them...somehow. Mika, Polish Vlado, setter, Rob and others :heart:

• Come on my guys, eat them...somehow. Mika, Polish Vlado, setter, Rob and others :heart:

Who's Mika? Michał Kubiak?
    I just remembered that toray will be on this match. Aga, if you're here, remember: support Jastrzębie from me and Ola as strong as you can, and also Kuraś from me. And take some nice pictures!

• Who's Mika? Michał Kubiak?
    I just remembered that toray will be on this match. Aga, if you're here, remember: support Jastrzębie from me and Ola as strong as you can, and also Kuraś from me. And take some nice pictures!

Mika is Michał Łasko :) Oh right, I forgot about Kubiak...well not really...he's among the others :rolll: No, but seriously I want them all to play their best, somehow.

YES, AGA! BE THE WILDEST SUPPORTER IN THE HALL!!!! :heart:

• I also have the feeling that is gonna be a great match :thumbsup: , Jastrzębski will make fiery performance, but in the end Skra will win the match.. :whistle: at least that is what I sense :D :roll:

Hhaha, Ola, Is that "Polish Vlado" Zibi Bartman? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• Aga and please support Konstantin from me, ok? :) Let's hope he will play :)

• I also have the feeling that is gonna be a great match :thumbsup: , Jastrzębski will make fiery performance, but in the end Skra will win the match.. :whistle: at least that is what I sense :D :roll:

Hhaha, Ola, Is that "Polish Vlado" Zibi Bartman? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, exactly, it's Zibi :lol: :lol:

Well...as a die-hard fan of Jastrzębski I obviously want my team to win, but defeats are part of the sport, and even if winning against Skra would be a blast, I won't be mad at them if they won't manage to win it, BUT only as long as they fight.

Sooo...nice match guys, both Jastrzębie and Skrzaki.

And please, young Vlado, get yourself together, and stop arguing with referees, for god's sake! :rolll:

• The only thing I am really afraid for tomorrow is my net not to start stucking exactly during the match as it sometimes does :wacko: Everything else connected with the game itself I will bear somehow - maybe even Nawrocki :D

Ola , if he stops arguing with referees, he will no more deserve to be called Polish version of young Vlado Nikolov :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• The only thing I am really afraid for tomorrow is my net not to start stucking exactly during the match as it sometimes does :wacko: Everything else connected with the game itself I will bear somehow - maybe even Nawrocki :D

Ola , if he stops arguing with referees, he will no more deserve to be called Polish version of young Vlado Nikolov :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nawrocki, damn I almost forgot about him, and let's hope after this match I won't have any big reasons to think/talk about him.

Yeah right......usually when he's so pissed off, he plays better then. But come on, I won't stand another yellow card, he needs to think about his team as well :D But well...he seems to be a little bit self-centered :roll: Good for the crowd, but not always for the team :D

I think now it's Skra's turn to argue with referees more! Papa and Winiarski can be brilliant, really :roll:

Anyway...I think I'm more worried than excited about this match. Last encounter against Fart was just pathetic, hopefully they forgot it and somehow improved their game. I'm afraid it won't be enough for Skra, it's Skra after all.

Jastrzębie, suprise mee :roll:

• YES, AGA! BE THE WILDEST SUPPORTER IN THE HALL!!!! :heart:

TOGETHER WITH YOUR MOM! :D

And please, young Vlado, get yourself together, and stop arguing with referees, for god's sake! :rolll:

Nooooo. He must do it 'cause it's part of his personality and it gives him a kick to be the biggest badass on the court. Remember: arguing with the referees = yellow card = pissed Zibi = Jastrzębie winning the match + MVP award for Zibi :D

• I think now it's Skra's turn to argue with referees more! Papa and Winiarski can be brilliant, really :roll:

+ Kurek. He learns from the masters how to argue with referees. And he has a lot to say recently. Gesticulating briskly at the same time.

• Nooooo. He must do it 'cause it's part of his personality and it gives him a kick to be the biggest badass on the court. Remember: arguing with the referees = yellow card = pissed Zibi = Jastrzębie winning the match + MVP award for Zibi :D

:lol: :lol: Right, but also remember that another argument with referee+ yellow card= fine or any other punishment for Zibi :D
    But, why do I care? Ok, so come on Zibi, do your won thing :D

• :lol: :lol: Right, but also remember that another argument with referee+ yellow card= fine or any other punishment for Zibi :D
    But, why do I care? Ok, so come on Zibi, do your won thing :D

Holy freakin' shit! I forgot that... how to say in english that Zibi "miał cieplutko"? :D There was a little thunderstorm after match with Olsztyn.

Ok, so Zibi "do your won thing" but not so strong to get yellow card.

• Winiarski!? 8| Are you kidding? He has always seemed to me so exemplary, calm and even silent person. Can't imagine him arguing with someone, moreover with a referee. Or maybe he is not the good guy I think he is :roll:
    Of course, result of the much for sure will generate lots of speculations. Almost everybody expects the collapse of Skra after so many years of total domination and Jastrzębski is the main challenger expected to finish Skra's hegemony. But we'll see... the drama is yet coming

Wild Wild West!

• Holy freakin' shit! I forgot that... how to say in english that Zibi "miał cieplutko"? :D There was a little thunderstorm after match with Olsztyn.

Ok, so Zibi "do your won thing" but not so strong to get yellow card.

Cholera jasna, what the heck is going on with me? :rolll: I mean own, owwwwwn!!!! not won :D But that turned out to be kinda cool, let's hope it's like a good prediction for tomorrow :lol:

• Winiarski!? 8| Are you kidding? He has always seemed to me so exemplary, calm and even silent person. Can't imagine him arguing with someone, moreover with a referee. Or maybe he is not the good guy I think he is :roll:
    Of course, result of the much for sure will generate lots of speculations. Almost everybody expects the collapse of Skra after so many years of total domination and Jastrzębski is the main challenger expected to finish Skra's hegemony. But we'll see... the drama is yet coming

Nooo, I'm not kidding :D Michał looks like a very calm boy, but he has some great skills in arguing, he just needs to have a good reason to....explode :D

Winiarski was a good boy. But then came the day... when he came to Skra :whistle: And together with Daniel Pliński they're seriously priceless :D

Cholera jasna, what the heck is going on with me? :rolll: I mean own, owwwww!!!! not won :D But that turned out to be kinda cool, let's hope it's like a good prediction for tomorrow :lol:

Yep, it was cool, that's why I quoted it :P