Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Winiarski was a good boy. But then came the day... when he came to Skra :whistle: And together with Daniel Pliński they're seriously priceless :D

So again that demolishing Skra is guilty for demoralizing the good guy :( But as I think now, I have another suggestion for Winiarski's changed behavior - let's not forget that he came to Skra from ... Trento, where his coach was ... who? :whistle: - That's right - HIM :D So obviously Michal has learnt some tricks from one of the best :lol:

btw, are there any preparatory statements for tomorrow's match made in the Polish media by players, coaches or official persons from both clubs?

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Radooooo :rolll: :rolll: :heart: He can spoil absolutely everyone, even such a nice guy like Winiarski :D

Well...Skra is in a good mood before tomorrow's match. Way too good :roll: :D They say that they're going to Jastrzębie for points, and although Jastrzębski is a tough opponent to play, they truly believe they can beat us.

Lorenzo is in a big shit, 'cause his setters are kinda poor in general, and as bella already mentioned- they have some little injuries, so not a good information for us at all :D

Paweł Rusek claims that they already forgot about this defeat against Fart. He promises a tough battle, 'cause both Jastrzębski and Skra really need points. Seems to be even more interesting ;)

Polish media reminded that Jastrzębski and Skra have always had some tough battles, and most of them were won by Skra.
    Jastrzębski's players say that they're even more motivated after this pathetic defeat against Fart, sooo let's keep our fingers crossed for a nice and really exciting match! :)

• And Bontje said something about that they had a long time to rest 'cause last match with Fart was a week ago. Our lovely Dutchman claims that they'll will regain freshness and enthusiasm. Oh, and he's happy that he'll meet his teammate Wytze :D Let's hope that Nawrocki won't ruin it.

Guys, make an extraordinary spectacle! :super:

• Bartman and two aces. It sounds unbelievable but finally he made it! :D No more pathetic floats.

• Did Nawrocki substitute Kurek right after he stepped on the court, or I didn;t see well 8| Very strange if it so

Wild Wild West!

• Wlazly!!! :obey: :obey: :obey:

Wild Wild West!

• Did Nawrocki substitute Kurek right after he stepped on the court, or I didn;t see well 8| Very strange if it so

From what I know something happened to Bartek on a warm-up. He feels pain in his back. Not good :|

• From what I know something happened to Bartek on a warm-up. He feels pain in his back. Not good :|

Really bad, I hope it is not serious :S
    As for Jastrzebski - good that Bartman puts a lot of efforts, Lasko very passive in the first set..
    Oh, one more time to mention Mozdzonek's patetic serving :aww: It amazies me every time

btw, bella , your little samurai also appeared on the court for a moment - specially for you :D

Wild Wild West!

• I have expected this match for a long time! Even though neither Belchatow nor Jastrzebski is ranking top now, in my opinion they're two big hits!
    But now, what a mess. It's kind of disgusting here. JW played awful because obviously none of the players are in the mood. In spite of spectacular rallies won by Wlazly and Winiarski, Kurek's absence hurts me. :(
    What I love about Bartman is his passion, but, how to say, he looks exhausted? That's totally wrong for him especially just before the NT training.

• Uhh, this second set both teams were competeing which one is gonna make more mistakes on serving - really annoying
    But I really didn't expect JW to be so... anemic ?( They do not oppose Skra in any way. Lasko still looks invisible to me ...almost no presence on the court. :white:
    This one is going to be a straight win for Skra as it seems from what I saw by now :whistle:

Wild Wild West!

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• Fine, it's now skra's turn to play like a shit. Very poor receiving, immediate faults or passing over net, the results are same. Watching this match gives me an awkward feeling: It seems that they're not playing in their own rhyme, in another word, they're playing in hurry. Quick receiving (so that many faults or bad receiving), quick set, quick attack and quickly move to next ball.

• Fine, it's now skra's turn to play like a shit. Very poor receiving, immediate faults or passing over net, the results are same. Watching this match gives me an awkward feeling: It seems that they're not playing in their own rhyme, in another word, they're playing in hurry. Quick receiving (so that many faults or bad receiving), quick set, quick attack and quickly move to next ball.

Well, it was high time to see some drama at last, you now - we have been waiting so long for that :D
    Skra played very calm and confident first two sets, but obviously in the third they lost their balance...now we are gonna see if JW are able to make a full turn in the match :whistle:

Wild Wild West!

• Any link please ?

Thank you

• Any link please ?

Thank you

Here you are: http://www.drhtv.com.pl/transmisja-5930.html

Wild Wild West!

• :S :S :S I really can't describe how I feel after this match. The only thing I can say so far is that we're in an ENOURMOUS shit because of our setters. Neither Vinhedo nor Thornton are good enough to lead my team properly.

The beginning of this matched looked pretty promising, it seemed like both teams won't give up so easily. But then everything collapsed really quickly, when Mariusz Wlazły went on serve. Our reception was devastated due to amazing disposition of Wlazły and other players of Skra, setters were in a 'devastating' shape as always, Mika was invisible in this set, as well as middles- both in block and attack, especially Russell Holmes, which makes me kinda sad. We were seriously smashed in this set, even though it looked pretty good at the beginning.

Then another set, another disaster. It passed so quickly, even my nail polish dries slower :down: We continued our pathetic game, pathetic setting, receiving and in consequence- poor attack as well. We didn't play anything, while Skra was giving us some lessons on how to play on counter attacks. They were really executing them brilliantly. We had 0 % of efficiency on counter attacks and almost no blocks, Skra- a lot more, but not a big suprise if we take into consideration this awfully predictable game by our setter. No need to say anything about our serve, it was just ridiculous sometimes. Set without any story, duuuuuull.

3rd set- I was getting ready for Skra to finish us off, but we decided to finally confront, we showed teeth AT LAST. This match started to be a little more exciting! We finally started to put some pressure on Skra with our serve. We also managed to block them, reception was better, efficiency in attack as well, pretty much everything worked pretty well. Thornton FINALLY (the word of this 3rd set is FINALLY :D ) started to play with middles, but the balls were too low most of the time, well shit at least he tried :S :roll: I was really calm, I knew we won't lose this set, but then I saw Wlazły getting ready for serve and my pulse raised immediately. I was yelling 'Lorenzo, take the time out, now!' :rolll: And luckily he did it, 'cause it could have finished really badly for us. We managed to win this set, and I was really full of hope before the next one. I really didn't expect it to be the last set.

4th, unfortunately last set was really close from the beginning till the end. It was almost all the time point by point, but suddenly Skra took the advantage and didn't let us take it away from them. Too bad :(

First two sets were the most pathetic ever, Jastrzębski didn't look like Jastrzębski, luckily they woke up in next sets, too bad it was a little bit too late :(

Btw, I feel sorry for Bartek :( I would love to be wrong, but I have this weird feeling that he will be kinda useless in Japan, if he won't get some rest and time to repair himself.

So many words about Jastrzębski, now a little bit about Skra, well...not really...I just want to say that I'm really happy that Konstantin got this opportunity to show himself (too bad due to Kurek's injury), he played really well :) Good job Cupko, you were my MVP :flower:
    Oh and btw, I surprised myself. I thought after this defeat I'll be in the mood to kill, but...I'm not. I'm just not pleased with the result, that's all.......weird day.

• Jastrzębski - Skra stats MVP: Mariusz Wlazły

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Don't be sad, Ola, I am sure that Jastrzębski are gonna improve their game in next matches and will show us some class. The biggest problem of the team as you have pointed in the begiining of your post is exactly the lack of good enough setter, and if we take this particular match against Skra and juxtapose Falasca and Vinhedo for example, we will see that Skra had great advantage on this so key position in volleyball.
    And now something for Skra...they all played pretty good, I mean whole team. I have to give my big plus for "good boy gone bad" - Winiarski :D . He did very well - was stable,useful and reliable during whole game, when I compare his performance from today with what I saw in the match with Resovia I can only conclude that he has improved all elements of his game and is in much better shape, which is very good news for Poland, especially considering condition of Bartosz :S Cupkovic also did a lot of work today and despite some mistakes he successfully replaced Kurek and contributed a lot for the victory. In the third set Nawrocki shouldn't substitute him for that serving with Klos :mad: MBs were on level, too ...nothing more to add 8)
    MVP - Wlazly...again, but totally deserved :thumbup: Damn, I wonder does he realize how good actually he is indeed :obey:
    On the other side Bartman was sooo Vlado Nikolov today to me - everytime when the camera was giving him a close plan I was thinking about that :lol: - Zibimir Barnikolov :rolll: Of course even today he wasn't far away from his usual nature - at the end of the match we saw him in an atractive attempt for suicide on the net in a fit of nerves. :roll:
    But really it won't be easy for Jastrzębski in the future with such poor setting :set: And in some moments (actually whole second set) they didn't seem very motivated, which is hard to explain why was like that

btw, only now I see that Kadziewicz on my avatar is with Jastrzębski t-shirt :rolll: Shame on me! :hit: I feel like I am the worst supporter of Skra in the world :lol: Obviously I have paid all my attention to his blond head and didn't even notice colours and signs on the jersey :D

Wild Wild West!

• What a crazy day :cheesy:
    First of all, we lost way - Jastrzebie is pretty big and beautiful city, but we choose wrong street and we had to drive back :lol: Of course, we found this Jana Pawla II's street, but it was hard to do. I was really delighted of this city - so clean and spacious. Oh, and this new hall is beautiful from outside.
    We went to the hall - fortunately, we had nice places to sit. I could see everything. I was also hoped for long, 5th set match, after this crazy trip ^^
    I'm sad, that I was wrong. Jastrzebie played really bad in 1st and 2nd set. Skra back to the best shape, especially Wlazly was amazing today. Falasca did great job, Cupkovic replace Bartek really well. Hope, that with Bartek is everything OK.
    Polsat's camera doesn't show everything. I started to love Zibi more, than earlier. His behavior on the court, fight... Next great match in his performance. I was also really angry, because people in hall shouted at Bontje non stop. He wasn't so bad, like he always is in Jastrzebski's matches. He showed something more. I started to scream: Look at your setters, and then you can shout at middle blockers. Setters are the weakest point in JW. They're making this team weaker than it is. JW has very big potential, but they still can't show it. Hope, that this 3-week's break will help.
    I will never regret, that I came at this match. Well, it could be a little bit longer, but you know. Skra was much better, and they deserved for this score.

Ola and Bella - I supported as much as I could. I still shouted Bontje, Kubiak and Bartman's names, but I didn't forget about the other guys :D As I said - I talked with Rob, I asked about an autoghraph and said, that they will play better. Then he said: I hope so 8) It was so cute! :heart:
    I'm in great humor. I waited for this so long.

• Don't be sad, Ola, I am sure that Jastrzębski are gonna improve their game in next matches and will show us some class. The biggest problem of the team as you have pointed in the begiining of your post is exactly the lack of good enough setter, and if we take this particular match against Skra and juxtapose Falasca and Vinhedo for example, we will see that Skra had great advantage on this so key position in volleyball.
    And now something for Skra...they all played pretty good, I mean whole team. I have to give my big plus for "good boy gone bad" - Winiarski :D . He did very well - was stable,useful and reliable during whole game, when I compare his performance from today with what I saw in the match with Resovia I can only conclude that he has improved all elements of his game and is in much better shape, which is very good news for Poland, especially considering condition of Bartosz :S Cupkovic also did a lot of work today and despite some mistakes he successfully replaced Kurek and contributed a lot for the victory. In the third set Nawrocki shouldn't substitute him for that serving with Klos :mad: MBs were on level, too ...nothing more to add 8)
    MVP - Wlazly...again, but totally deserved :thumbup: Damn, I wonder does he realize how good actually he is indeed :obey:
    On the other side Bartman was sooo Vlado Nikolov today to me - everytime when the camera was giving him a close plan I was thinking about that :lol: - Zibimir Barnikolov :rolll: Of course even today he wasn't far away from his usual nature - at the end of the match we saw him in an atractive attempt for suicide on the net in a fit of nerves. :roll:
    But really it won't be easy for Jastrzębski in the future with such poor setting :set: And in some moments (actually whole second set) they didn't seem very motivated, which is hard to explain why was like that

btw, only now I see that Kadziewicz on my avatar is with Jastrzębski t-shirt :rolll: Shame on me! :hit: I feel like I am the worst supporter of Skra in the world :lol: Obviously I have paid all my attention to his blond head and didn't even notice colours and signs on the jersey :D

Our poor setters make me sad the most. I know that the rest of the guys will show some class (someday :roll: ), they may play not so good, but they're actually good players, the situation with setters looks totally different. They are just not good, they are not even average. There is nothing to improve, I mean...they are just poor. Now when they play with some little injuries they suck even more.
    Their poor game infuence other players, 'cause the balls are sometimes too low, too high, this is just big shit. Łomacz (ex JW, currently Trefl) is considered to be pretty average, but he is a high class in comparision to Vinhedo or Thornton :aww:

Besides setters, who are always the worst thing in JW, it was really disappointing to see my guys looking so unmotivated, and as you said, it's really hard to explain why it was like that, considering what they were saying in the media and what I was told yesterday :S

Wlazły proved again that he really is a top player. Watching him in matches like this one, always makes me miss him in our NT, doesn't matter how many times he pissed me off.

Ahaha I was laughing really hard, when Nawrocki sent Kłos on serve (instead of Cupko, who later in next set hit an ace :rolll: ) and he failed, totally failed :rolll: Not because I support Jastrzębski, but because...it was just pathetic :lol:

Zibimir Barnikolov :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :obey: :obey: You rock, girl :heart: I feel like adding this guy into my list of fav. players, just because....it sounds awesome :lol: