2014 FIVB World Championship - Poland - 8/30

• Schmitt in :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Not too late in this set, Cuba has few points of lead :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Iranians saved 3 set points so far ;) Great serving from Ghaemi, he's the most solid player of his team.

Ok, that would be enough. Australia took that set 25:21.

Wake up, guys, don't be so lazy and finish your job :call:

• Poles are not gonna win it. Not with such effed up approach. They're wasting their chances and are just worse, plain out worse.

• Immense dig from the Polish libero at the last point. Saved the team who choked massively in the end again.

Edit: The set is not over though :D So much drama...

Edit2: It is over after all.

• Lol, Americans giving Poles a hand and they can't even use it. I can't even...What a f*ckery...

Iran on a 15-8 lead. Go, go guys :super:

• Poles won a set, but they are choking in the most important points :aww: I'm worrying about them, but I still hope that they can win at least one more set :roll:

• Poles won a set, but they are choking in the most important points :aww: I'm worrying about them, but I still hope that they can win at least one more set :roll:

They always have a problem playing at home, I suspect due to the audience. Wlazly scrambling the "out" ball into the game on a set-point is a typical sign. What happened to the Wlazly serve? He used to be very good, very well coordinated...

But having said that, the bench analytics is good. Nobody woulld spot that line fault from Christenson.

• 25-17 in the forth set and a 3 pts win for Iran :super:

Very lazy and full of mistakes game. Close from the start, Australians were not giving up, but they were not helping themselves either, making tones of silly mistakes. Iran didn't give a splendid performance either. 33 mistakes are definitely not the kind of achievement to be proud of :D But it was still enough for Australia, and that't the most important :) Looking forward to see them playing some more exciting games with less mistakes, though :wavy:

• Poland lost eventually ;( I hope that they won't screw it up in next games, but there's a first worry after this match :S

• Poland did what they do best ---> choked under pressure. Actually the pressure is not supposed to be that big now, I can't imagine how would they perform later in the tournament.

By the way, can someone explain to me how are the teams allocated into the last 2 groups of the Final 6? Is it a1, b2, a3 / b1, a2, b3 or are they allocated from a draw?

Also, are the previous games vs the other teams in the Final 6 considered or not? In other words, do you have to play against a team you have already played against?

This format is a bit too much for me, couldn't they just went for quaterfinals after this stage...

• Canada won the game, but this point that they lost to Cuba can help Germany to be the 3rd in this group..Is Gavin injured??? He is the key player to Canada..

Hoag is a good surprise in this WCh, good player!