World Grand Prix 2012

• Yeah finally :lol: BTW I really want to beat over Germany because before OG it would be a better test for us to play Brasil instead of Germany in finals :whistle:

• As you can see even Naz isn't used to play fast.She is making some absurd passes when she is trying to play fast. By the way it is the only way you can play with this type of OHs.

Come on, are we watching the same game :what: As you can figure out from the result, we are playing better this sets. Only problem is although we play with good receiver OHs today, they don't receive well at all unexpectedly :down:

• Serdar I think you and the commentator Burcu are watching one game ,rest of us are watching a different game.She is claiming that Naz destroyed Germans block. :what: Nothing is changed in the game.
    It doesn't mean Nilay was good. She was horrible but she wasn't the only factor that we were playing bad.

• Serdar I think you and the commentator Burcu are watching one game ,rest of us are watching a different game.She is claiming that Naz destroyed Germans block. :what: Nothing is changed in the game.
    It doesn't mean Nilay was good. She was horrible but she wasn't the only factor that we were playing bad.

When she gets proper reception she makes good choices that's why we both thinks that she played better. But anyway Germany is not a team we can beat our subs :whistle:

It is really weird that we receive that bad, even in the part which we receive with Güldeniz-Gözde-Esra-Gizem :what: I hope Brasil makes it to finals

• right, Hanke was impressive. She contribute to team with her good serve series and spectacular attacks :thumbup:

• Congratulations Germany, now they will wait Brazil to lose their game

• if Brazil and Germany tie it at 18 points then the number of the wins are considered to determine who to advance or the sets' ratio?
    for example if brazil gets 2 points against China then both Brazil and Germany would have 18 points but Brazil 8-1 and Germany 6-3.however Germany's set ratio would be better.

• if Brazil and Germany tie it at 18 points then the number of the wins are considered to determine who to advance or the sets' ratio?
    for example if brazil gets 2 points against China then both Brazil and Germany would have 18 points but Brazil 8-1 and Germany 6-3.however Germany's set ratio would be better.

Matches Won-Lost first.

• Well, there is still a chance for Germany and Poland in F6 :lol: Puerto Rico must win 2 sets with Cuba (I know that this is unreal) and China must win with Brazil. I think that both Germany and Poland will not play in F6.

You are right :)but with Cuba recently form it's really hard to believe that Puerto Rico will get 2 sets from Cuba.
    For Brazil ,they have to win 3:0 or 3:1 to be qualified.And i don't think that China will go easy on Brazil.
    If i were China , I'll beat Brazil now before they get their form back.
    sry for my bad english skill. :)