World Grand Prix 2012

• Poland is out, no chance imo

Poland have chance , if Brazil lose with China and if Germany lose with Turkey, everything will be clear tomorrow and if Poland win with Italy

• Turkey may play with bench players tomorrow Germany is playing well but that means German's chance to win may rise up (thats why i predicted the score as 3-1 in favour of Germany, thinking this scenario) or maybe not..we'll see...

• Italy is out of the final round? What miracle is needed? XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• So Italy is out, am I right?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• USA, China, Turkey and Thailand are already qualified for the WGP Final Round.

There are two spots left and 4 teams are fighting for them: Brazil, Cuba, Germany and Poland are the only teams with chances of qualifying for the final round.

Cuba's situation is the most comfortable in my opinion. They only depend on themselves and they are facing an opponent which shouldn't resist much tomorrow. It seems Cuba will beat Puerto Rico in straight sets and qualify for the final round with 19 points. So, in practice, we have 5 teams qualified and Brazil, Germany and Poland will fight for the last spot in the final round.

Brazil's team also depends on itself, but they are facing a much tougher opponent. Both Brazil and China had a similar performance against Cuba and it seems it will be a very balanced match. Brazil's team can afford to lose a set if they intend to qualify. I don't know if the number of victories is the first criterium for ranking teams with the same amount of points, if that's the case, then Brazil's team can qualify with their favourite result so far: a victory in the tiebreaker.

Germany's team have to beat Turkey and also root for a combination of results. I think the German team can beat Turkey, they are performing pretty decently in this WGP, and it seems their work tends to be even easier, cause I heard rumours Turkey will play this match with its bench players. Poland will play against Italy, I think they can beat Italy in 3 or 4 sets and they will be motivated to do that. I think anything can happen in the match against Brazil and China. As for the other matches, I really believe Germany and Poland will beat their opponents tomorrow. So we'll have to wait until the end of the last match of the day to see which team will grab the last spot for the final round.

• If it's up to Motta's, then I believe he will use the main players, unless there is some injured player.

• Turkey may play with bench players tomorrow Germany is playing well but that means German's chance to win may rise up (thats why i predicted the score as 3-1 in favour of Germany, thinking this scenario) or maybe not..we'll see...

today match,,,

turkey vs germny..

turket play with sub players????? really???

• Turkey take the first set without Neslihan-Naz-Neriman-Eda-Gülden :what:

• Difference between Nilay's game and Naz's is huge. She can't play fast at all :down: Sets to MBs are also not precise :S our all positions are replacable at some point except setter :whistle:

• Serdar you are acting like you have never seen Nilay playing. It is her first match in the national team for 6-7 years . She is anxious.
    Yes she was disastrous in the second set but she will only play better from there.
    Calm down ,I know we are very fortunate to have Naz but she is totally replaceable .

• Serdar you are acting like you have never seen Nilay playing. It is her first match in the national team for 6-7 years . She is anxious.
    Yes she was disastrous in the second set but she will only play better from there.
    Calm down ,I know we are very fortunate to have Naz but she is totally replaceable .

But if she keeps wasting her rare chances like that it could be first and last match too :whistle: