World Grand Prix 2012

• Ufff Giel is wild power.. she is impressive.

• Watching Cuba playing on WGP, i simply can't understand how they lost to DOM....I will miss Cuba in OG.

In NORCECA tournament Castillo & De La Cruz played extremely well. Now with weak De La Cruz or without her like in this weekend and without Castillo DOM is losing really much and their play is horrible.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Giel :white: :white: BLock height --> 315 cm....new Carvajal or Torres :teach:

• Ufff Giel is wild power.. she is impressive.

and she just became 20 years old, last week...

Attack height 320, block height 315...her jump is very impressive...

http://www.fivb.org/EN/volleyb…GP2012&Team=CUB&No=124087

I MUST add her to my favorite players list in my profile :white: :white:

I will do it now :teach:

• @ StarNight : I don't know the exact reason, but I think She is just recovering the injury she got from last month in OQT.

Giel is just amazing :white: I'm quite sure she soon will be another Carrillo.

• Giel :obey:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• System 4-2 in Cuba works well, especially with so powerful MB as Giel :rose: till now she scored 10 points

• This Cuban team will be one of the strongest in the future, but they have to reduce unforced errors

• Yes, It's long time I didn't see a MB with such an impressive talent, maybe Foluke, but Giel seems much more powerful for me.

• Cuba wants to set a new world record in blockpoints today :teach: :teach: :lol: :lol:

• Yesterday Cleger was so effective in block (She had 4 or 5 kills) as Cuba's setter and today it's Santos's turn :lol: Serbia just can't avoid from Cuba's insane block today.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• 2nd set 25-15...

Serbian players must think they are in a nightmare...

• Cuban play is so unpredictable: yesterday there were too many errors and today they are stunning :obey: 8o I hope that they can play like today more often

• It would have been miles more interesting If Rasic has played... Giel vs Rasic :box:

Rasic is a very good MB, but Giel is like from an other planet.

In general: Cubans are the worldwide best athletes for volleyball...

No matter in men's or women's volleyball, if there was no idiot Cuban government-policy - so, Cuba would play with their best players - they would win most tournaments probably.. :teach: