World Grand Prix 2012

• Germany is again making tactical mistake by attacking against Hooker/Akinradewo block

• German OHs find no way past Hooker-Foluke block, no matter who tries it...

It's no shame...I think it is probably the most impressive block worldwide..

• Guidetti wants to put out the fire... Kożuch and Burchardt in

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• 3rd set 25-17

My MVP --> Lenka Dürr :obey: :obey:

It's so pity for her Germany has no really strong wingspikers..because now her great digs aren't decisive.

• i have to admit something. Americans are playing very steadily and i dont know why but i dont like that.They look unnatural to my eyes in a way..

I think USA is not playing at a very high level yet. Even though they have 5 wins and 0 losses in the Grand Prix, they are nowhere near the level I am used to seeing from them. :pinch:

• I think USA is not playing at a very high level yet. Even though they have 5 wins and 0 losses in the Grand Prix, they are nowhere near the level I am used to seeing from them. :pinch:

I agree. USA is not playing at their best level now...they can do better..hopefully they play at their best at the Olympics !!!

• Beier & Burchardt couldn't score even 1 point :down: on the other side of net over 10 points got Hooker and middles

• I agree. USA is not playing at their best level now...they can do better..hopefully they play at their best at the Olympics !!!

I know their plan is to peak at the Olympics. They are still winning right now, but winning ugly.

I'm a big USA fan but I think Brazil has the edge when they play next. :whistling:

• My MVP --> Lenka Dürr :obey: :obey:

Couldn´t agree more :thumbsup:

Well, again we had a decent start, but couldn´t manage to finish the sets. I have seen this very often, the 20-point mark seems to be something where many players think the set is already over.
    All in all it was a better match than the one against Brasil or the first match against USA, ´cause this time it seemed like Germany didn´t forget to play, but our attacks are still way too weak, there ain´t no real force behind them. Also the block has its ups and downs. Timing in block ain´t the best and we just can´t manage to defuse an attack, so almost every attack hits us with full force.

• Zoran Terzic:
    "We should all be ashamed of ourselves. Even though our opponent played a fantastic game, out performance was simply embarrassing. We need to completely change out approach to training and matches if we want to raise our form and do well at the Olympics. This is the worst we have played in a long time. It's silly to keep talking about all our problems with fatigue and injuries, but it didn't have anything to do with this match. It's OK not to play well, but some things are simply inexcusable, especially when you play against a team like Cuba."

Let's see how they react tomorrow.

• Why matches in Brazil are so late? In World League they solve this problem, can't they do it also in Grand Prix?

• I agree. USA is not playing at their best level now...they can do better..hopefully they play at their best at the Olympics !!!

No no ! Please ! Not at the Olympics ! 8o