World League 2012

• Gosh! That was like from a female match! :cheesy:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• I understand that Anastasi wants to prepare polish team to Olympic Games the best as it's possible. But please, bench players must be ready, too!
    Zygadlo doesn't play good since brazilian tournament, but coach doesn't even think to play with Zagumny just in one match. It pissed me off a little bit, Anastasi treats Zagumny different than our coaches in the past. It's not just Zagumny, Ruciak, for example - he's very good, the main player of his club. In the national team he's just a service-boy, I can't even remember when he played longer... The same and only roster can't play all the time. Bench players should get more chances in matches like this, with Canada, where Canadians don't want to fight with us...

• Aga, Ruciak - the service-boy! :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Will we ever see Kubiak or Ruciak in play? :what:

Now only on service, Ruciak with his lucky serve end match - 3:0 :thumbsup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Now only on service, Ruciak with his lucky serve end match - 3:0 :thumbsup:

Or Kurek/Wini has trouble.
    I appreciate Ruciak from this point of view very much. I'll never forget Poland vs Italy in the World Cup last year. Ruciak was the exact hero of that match. He stood out and saved the team when Kurek was very very down.

• OK, you got me :D

Boring match on average level, I think Poles didn't want to lose any energy, that's why this game was pretty bad...

• Boring match on average level, I think Poles didn't want to lose any energy, that's why this game was pretty bad...

It could be key for tomorrow, it'll be hard match but they have chances to win ^^

USA today without Stanley even on bench

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Korean opposite with number 11 is truth leader of the team and really great player! He was the only attacker of his team in the starting points of the 1st set and he boosted his team with energy and allowed his team to fight for 1st set... really great play by Korea, playing pretty equal with most of the European national teams :obey:

• Weber talked only about Argentina at the press conference, he probably think they played against the net, not against an opponent :down:

Well, we can't blame him if the opponent has so many missing players.

BTW I didn't watch the match, it was more about Argentina playing bad or Bulgaria B playing well?

• Wtf Brazil is doing? They lead 3-4 points and allow Finland to catch them :white: Maybe they want to save some energy for tomorrow, like Poland did it today. I don't like their performance and it's quite sure Sunday's match will be big battle :box:

• Well, we can't blame him if the opponent has so many missing players.

BTW I didn't watch the match, it was more about Argentina playing bad or Bulgaria B playing well?

Argentina played good, but suffered Sokolov serve and Skrimov wasn't analyzed for the match so he was efficient in attack. It was harder match not because of poorer level, but because of new for you players. Besides, both Bratoev brothers were on court and they are masters of single blocking arrogant blockouters like Conte and Poglajen :) Pereyra was anihilated in this match

• Go here, it is Eden for you, my friend :)

http://www.volleyball-movies.net

• Pereyra was anihilated in this match

Why that doesn't surprise me? :roll:
    Reading newspapers I see that Castellani was praised, he being in bench is completely senseless right now. But you know, no coach can bench a player who has been a starter for three years one month before the olympics without infuriating the whole team, it could break the relationship with them.

• Why that doesn't surprise me? :roll:
    Reading newspapers I see that Castellani was praised, he being in bench is completely senseless right now. But you know, no coach can bench a player who has been a starter for three years one month before the olympics without infuriating the whole team, it could break the relationship with them.

I liked Poglajen, especially the service :thumbup:

• Ngapeth drop services :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: making opponents crazy

I like him very much, everytime I see him playing I realise he is stronger XD

poor Italy!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.