World League 2012

• OMG I can't believe the shit I'm watching.

Quiroga ----> bench
    reception ridiculous, germany is all floating serve and they can't even put one facking good ball for the setting

It is not so easy to receive good float serves. For me jump spin serves were always easier... Also when we played against male teams to practise they always had trouble with float serves and jump spin was a piece of cake for them... I guess unless not Grozer is serving this should be same for them...

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Honestly I could not imagine before the first qulaification tournament that the Olympics can be without Cuba (male and female).... But I guess USA and Canada had a peek when they needed to (on the qualification round) and now they use these matches as preparation not as a real competition. I am not surprised in their strugling at the moment.

Because they are not playing in the club season ,it takes time for Cuba to get back in form. Unfortunately because of this they missed the Olympics. They are playing much better than a month ago. I think with their current form , they could easily beat Usa and Canada.

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• It is not so easy to receive good float serves. For me jump spin serves were always easier... Also when we played against male teams to practise they always had trouble with float serves and jump spin was a piece of cake for them... I guess unless not Grozer is serving this should be same for them...

Or Kaziyski, Juantorena, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, to name a few

• ITA KOR 11-4 / 11-11 WTF

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Możdżonek and his block saved 1st set 25-22 :box:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Holy crap, what a great end of set by Poland :white: I never saw 3 blocks in row by Mozdzonek!

Of course, it's sure Poland plays better when Ricardo is on court, exactly like that was now, Rezende made double substitution :win:

• The coach is crazy! Bruno is the best brasilian setter

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.