World League 2012

• Thank you! ;)

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Can anybody explain me how is it possible that as till some player as for example Bell Cisnero Yenry can play abroad (for Galatasaray) and still invited to the national team, other players can not leave the country or if they do they can't play in national team (as Juantorrea). I read not so long ago that the National team from Cuba is participating at international competitions with strict security and also their squad is chosen with high care to avoid that players flee meanwhile they are outside Cuba...

Bell didn't play single match for Galata, he wasn't even in Istanbul so far ;)

• i'm not getting any volleyball on that link, only tennis.

Choose Volleyball on the top of the page and then chose the right link for the match you wish to see. At the moment you will have nothing as the next Volleyball match starts at 5pm.

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Bell didn't play single match for Galata, he wasn't even in Istanbul so far

Well I might have wrong info then, sorry. I just read it on Wikipedia. Maybe I should not take it as secure source :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Bell_Cisnero

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• prego

Uh, a spanish that knows italian XD :thumbup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Uh, a spanish that knows italian XD :thumbup:

Just because I live in Spain that does not mean I am spanish :dance6:

• Alekhno gave rest to Players and also to Himself. He isn't in match Russia-Serbia.

• Nippon played w/o Shimitzu, Usami and Koshikawa vs Cuba. Any reason for these absences? :what:

According to the press conference:

On Kunihiro Shimizu’s injury and the team’s overall condition: Daisuke Usami has some leg problems, but I’d prefer not to comment on Shimizu.

It looks like that he's hiding Shimizu from opponents on the WOQT.

• According to the press conference:

On Kunihiro Shimizu’s injury and the team’s overall condition: Daisuke Usami has some leg problems, but I’d prefer not to comment on Shimizu.

It looks like that he's hiding Shimizu from opponents on the WOQT.

Read that, I thought maybe some1 knows more :wavy:

• What about Ostapenko ?

i saw some stats after his comeback and it seemed he was doing great, IMO he is much better than Abrosimov and Schescherbinin ...

• 13 USA 3-1 FRA 18-May

13 USA 3-1 France

I:

13 USA-FRA 18-May 3-1

13. USA 3-1 France

13. USA 3-1 France

13. USA 3-1 France

13 USA - France 3:1

13 USA - France 3-1

USA-FRA 3-1

13 USA-FRA 18-May 3-1

13 USA 3-1 France

13 USA 3-0 FRA 18-May

13 USA - France 2:3

Je suis contre tous :drink: I think this deserves some extra points in prediction game although I missed CS :P just joking ofc :)

FRANCE :obey: :obey: Incredibile match :obey: After first set and 5:8 in 2nd I thought disaster coming :aww: Blain sent weird team, Rouzier and Samica stayed on bench :gone: very bad performance until that, especially Tuia and Pujol :mad: and Trefle. Then Samica and Toniutti entered and changed match :obey: Samica was outstanding, encouraging his teammates, Toniutti once again proved he is better setter than Pujol :dance6: Le Roux also woke up, made few monster blocks. N'Gapeth - huge talent, hope he will go in right direction, this guy has all :obey: Since middle of 2nd set Moreau started to play very good (credits go to Toniutti), he was unstoppable :teach: All in all one of the best matches, if not the best, for France after ECH 2009 and match vs Russia. Serve and defense was great, Grebennikov was entering as sub for Trefle (had few serves :rolll: ) to improve reception and defense in key moments :super:

USA = Matt Anderson, nothing more. I was shocked too see Anderson as only USA player under 30 y.o. :white: while he was serving good USA played, dictated tempo and causing huge problems for French reception. Anderson stopped serving and they collapsed. Clay still isn't on 100%, many mistakes on serve, later often was impossible to break French block. Priddy played good only in 1st set, after that disappeared from field. Reception was bad, Toniutti, Moreau and N'Gapeth destroyed them :whistle: Only block worked well for USA :wavy:

• 58 mistakes in Russia-Serbia :D like in african derby.

Yes, and 50 mistakes in 4 sets in USA-France. Unfortunatelly the first games are usually like that- pretty low level of volleyball :(