World League 2012

• First time in my life I will say it: the game looks very bad with Zagumny.

I don't know the reason, but we're playing horrible and I know it since I watch it - 15:14 in second set.

• Finns... They brought us out of the clouds to the ground. Sincere congratulations, they were simply better team than Polish today ;) I absolutely love Pasi Hyvarinen :obey: Our commentator started to think what power was needed to end attack in case of such amazing defenses. And my first thought was Grozer.
    Tervaportti drove me to despair :aww: I have to check later how many points in the attack he scored. And brilliant Swędrowski saying not Eemi but Ernie :aww: What was he watching, the Sesame Street?

Our guys... My heart almost jumped out. First Zibi nearly flying somewhere around the table with the hardware. Later Kubi almost injured himself (and still I don't know if everything is ok with him :S ). In the meantime Ziomek doing some acrobatic moves running for the ball. This is just too much for me :sos: And tomorrow doesn't seem that it will be easier. I'm expecting a stabilization in reception and full concentration, less dangerous movements, please :white: 'cause I don't want to snuff out during the first weekend of WL and smell the flowers from the bottom.

• I'm just trying to convince myself that Poland and Brazil are in different moment of preparing to Olympic Games. Finland and Canada started to do it much earlier, because of qualifications. Maybe the best shape will come later, of course, I didn't expect Poland to play fantastic since the beginning of World League. Match with Brazil gave me a lot of hope, but Canada destroyed my hapiness very fast. Who said we will fight with them for 1st place in group(knowing, that we've got a chance to be the last)? Canada's performance is very impressive, game based just on Schmitt, but they will play like this as long as Gavin will play great. 33 points against Brazil don't come always, so.
    Brazil's shape suprised me, even, if they play without Giba, Murilo and Visotto. They are not doing very well at the beginnings of season(why they didn't play any friendly match?), it's clear, but they've never lost to team like Canada. For sure, it's too early to looking for the reasons of this poor shape, always can be like this holy trinity, which I said about already will back and game will be changed. I just wanted to add, that Ricardo's comeback wasn't spectacular, it wasn't even good. Maybe he can't find a connection with players(but with Dante he still doing very well - some things are impossible to forget). Bruno always have to save the situation, as we see, sometimes without happy end.
    Rezende has to looking for young players, in 25-players roster there is 6 players under 28(Bruno, Wallace, Mauricio, Lucas, Thiago, Lucarelli, Renan - you see, and just two of them are the main players of this team), it really means something. For sure, some players like Giba, Sergio, Murilo, Dante, Sidao, Rodrigao won't play to the end of their lives and it's time to start replacing them, 'cause later it could be hard for Rezende not to lose a domination and high level. After Olympics I expect some revolution there.

I know it's too early for any conclusions, but when Brazil loses to Canada...

• From the main point of view it looks like Taras Khtey is setting for Russia :lol:

This early point of the WL is really annoying. All my predictions are rubbish now :pinch:

• I hope they will, coz guys are not that young anymore and there are more important events this year (OGs), so they should keep their strengts ^^
    (As you can see my motives are absolutely noble - it has nothing to do with that this increases chances for Poland to qualify for the finals in Sofia :D)
    :roll:

I want too Poland in Sofia, for sweet revenge and final :D

P.S. This is the perfect year to win the League and this exact year Lazarov ruined all. We won't have team for wins after the OG qualification, Lazarov won''t go.

• I'm just trying to convince myself that Poland and Brazil are in different moment of preparing to Olympic Games. Finland and Canada started to do it much earlier, because of qualifications. Maybe the best shape will come later, of course, I didn't expect Poland to play fantastic since the beginning of World League. Match with Brazil gave me a lot of hope, but Canada destroyed my hapiness very fast. Who said we will fight with them for 1st place in group(knowing, that we've got a chance to be the last)? Canada's performance is very impressive, game based just on Schmitt, but they will play like this as long as Gavin will play great. 33 points against Brazil don't come always, so.
    Brazil's shape suprised me, even, if they play without Giba, Murilo and Visotto. They are not doing very well at the beginnings of season(why they didn't play any friendly match?), it's clear, but they've never lost to team like Canada. For sure, it's too early to looking for the reasons of this poor shape, always can be like this holy trinity, which I said about already will back and game will be changed. I just wanted to add, that Ricardo's comeback wasn't spectacular, it wasn't even good. Maybe he can't find a connection with players(but with Dante he still doing very well - some things are impossible to forget). Bruno always have to save the situation, as we see, sometimes without happy end.
    Rezende has to looking for young players, in 25-players roster there is 6 players under 28(Bruno, Wallace, Mauricio, Lucas, Thiago, Lucarelli, Renan - you see, and just two of them are the main players of this team), it really means something. For sure, some players like Giba, Sergio, Murilo, Dante, Sidao, Rodrigao won't play to the end of their lives and it's time to start replacing them, 'cause later it could be hard for Rezende not to lose a domination and high level. After Olympics I expect some revolution there.

Taking all players into Brazil league was mistake. It would have sense if they invested in foreign players too, to become the strongest league in the world

I have a feeling that Bernadinho will not be the coach of our NT anymore after this OG. I believe he's gonna leave.

• In the last 28 hrs, there were 6 out of 8 matches reached a tiebreaker! :obey:

From the main point of view it looks like Taras Khtey is setting for Russia :lol:

This early point of the WL is really annoying. All my predictions are rubbish now :pinch:

Same. So many results are out of my expectation. ;(

• It was a very good lesson for us. But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger - said hopefully the captain of the Polish team. Możdżon, better prove these words tonight...
    Guys are probably extremely tired after two matches ended in tie-breaks, not to mention that Canada had more time to relax. It is going to be very hard this night. But I hope that after this cold shower our guys will be determined and motivated. No news about Kubiak so far, I hope he's ok :sos: He left the court on his own but I already know what a tough guy he is and he could hide it even if it was really bad with his ankle. God, save Kubi :sos: As far as I know him, after this loss he could be not only motivated but double-motivated. The team really needs him tonight.
    I don't want to praise the day before sunset, but Zibi surprised me positively so far :thumbup: Even his serves are more than positive, but please, don't you ever try with float serve again. Not to mention how hard he tries to fight for every ball. He scares me as hell, sometimes.

In the meantime, weekend of the tie-breaks continues... I read that young and brave Uros pulled this trolley again :thumbsup: Not this Kovacevic Resovia bought, not this... What a pity I couldn't watch it but I was totally unconscious.
    So nice that Cubans won though I didn't pay much attention on this match (still not fully conscious). But I couldn't miss Fernando's fantastic hairstyle :D And brilliant commentator saying about Moroz that he is wider than tall :aww: Though I guess he wouldn't like to be on the place of players trying to defend his attacks :sos:

EDIT. Don't worry guys, I think there is many many people (along with me) who fuc*ed up prediction game, you're not alone :thumbsup:

• Bella, what happened to Kubiak? I read he's injured and actually, we stayed with 2 outside hitters...

Prediction game :lol:

• Bella, what happened to Kubiak? I read he's injured and actually, we stayed with 2 outside hitters...

Where did you read that? :sos: I thought there was no info about this so far. I was hoping it's nothing serious. Holy shit. Please, not Kubi ;( Well, in the tie-break he landed very unfortunately and he was laying in pain on the court that referee Patricia Salvatore stopped the game. It looked very bad, Swędrowski started to panic that the ankle may be twisted. Then Kubi got up and walked off the court on his own, substituted by Ruciak. I'm praying now

• Where did you read that? :sos: I thought there was no info about this so far. I was hoping it's nothing serious. Holy shit. Please, not Kubi ;( Well, in the tie-break he landed very unfortunately and he was laying in pain on the court that referee Patricia Salvatore stopped the game. It looked very bad, Swędrowski started to panic that the ankle may be twisted. Then Kubi got up and walked off the court on his own, substituted by Ruciak. I'm praying now

People just suppose he can't be injured and won't play today. I wanted to be sure what happened to him. 'Cause it could be really serious. If he can't play with Canada... I can't imagine Winiarski-Ruciak on reception, a little bit. Bartman backs on left wing and Konarski jumps to the roster?