World League 2012

• I arrived in Frankfurt a couple of hours ago, will give you some updates from the tournament in the next days ;)

lucky you :) have fun there :)

...funny thing, btw, I'm moving to Germany in a couple of weeks, I wish I went there earlier so maybe I could have been in Frankfurt these days.

aaaaggghhhh I'm so hyped, I want this to start now. Today is national holiday in Argentina so I can watch the match, I'm eager to see if the team has finally matured or not

me too!

• :aww:Shame, amateur play!

• Polish commentator said again that Aleksiev has overweight! God, leave him alone :lol:

Where are Argentina's sleeves? :white:

• Awful t-shirts without sleeves, first of all.

C'mon Bulgarians, wake up! Stop spoiling serves, start receiving, gosh... :sos:

Magiera, shut up, please...

• I want to force Conte to play american football with me :box:

• Maybe it is good idea to have armed squad awaiting back for our team to shoot them in case of bad games and misereable losses. They will look more motivated if they play for their lives :lol:

• Bulgarians, do something... This is just hard to watch. And Magiera laughing at Toshko most of the time doesn't make it easier at all :aww:

• Congratulations to fans from Argentina. Great and SMART game. Our team played stupid, slow, predictable, cowardly and with no motivation as a whole. Good stuff from Kaziyski and Sokolov, but only from them and Salparov. Aleksiev terrifying in attack and terrible in reception. I don't think it is Stoychev's fault. The players don't have the necessary skils to defeat any strong team without solid advantage in blocking points. The second setter is miles away from Zhekov, 3 players with float serve, so no pressure over Argentina's reception, Todorov again is the biggest disappointment in history of sport / he shoud be doing at least 5 blocks every match of his career/. The worst is that they have no spirit. Thank you, Dancho Lazarov, for breaking the atmosphere! I hope you don't die soon, you need much more pain in reward :box:

• 3:0 :dance6: very good match of the boys, or at least solid match helped by the bad attitude of the opponent players

Don't blame the attitude of Bulgarians.

Against this team of Bulgaria and if you play your best volley, you'll always win easily.

• Don't blame the attitude of Bulgarians.

Against this team of Bulgaria and if you play your best volley, you'll always win easily.

Argentina are NOT THAT STRONG. PERIOD. Ask Poland. We make them look strong by not applying our block properly (making Pablo Crer look like Muserskiy, spiking over Todorov's block :what: ), by not pushing them with serve, by setting very bad to the spikers and by making too much unforced errors.

• Argentina are NOT THAT STRONG. PERIOD. Ask Poland.

Never said they are THAT strong ;)
    But we always play bad against them. Their game is too frustrating for us. We rely very much on our block and their setter combined with the style of their attackers neutralises our block.
    We'll have serious difficulties against France in 8-10 July.

• Argentina are much more efficient than France. France won't avoid the block that much and won't score every counterattack

• Argentina are NOT THAT STRONG. PERIOD. Ask Poland.

Well, well, Poland is, along Russia & Germany, one of our worst match-ups (enormous players, brutal block and serve), so I think it's a bit unfair judging Argentina just by that. Tough, I concede that we won't show this level tomorrow and maybe lose against the germans.

• Well, well, Poland is, along Russia & Germany, one of our worst match-ups (enormous players, brutal block and serve), so I think it's a bit unfair judging Argentina just by that. Tough, I concede that we won't show this level tomorrow and maybe lose against the germans.

I mean that you are on our level or you should be if the players remember how to play. We should be better on serve and block than you / we are better than Poland on these elements, too/ and to have more intrigue in the matches. I never said you are weak. High efficiency, great setting and defense, the weaknesses are overall team height and too much serve errors /and Pereyra/