• Dutch NT won yesterday 3-1 from Greece. http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=24089

Today, Dutch NT lost 2-3 to Czech Republic. http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=24090

In both matches, Lonneke Sloetjes wasn't a starter and she was not in a good shape...it seems she is still a little injured..

Hopefully she can play at 100% in two weeks, at Final Round.

• Are they playing Israel today? If yes where can we catch the game on live?

• After Pool-fase, I can't be optimistic for Final Four.

The lack of power at OH-positions will probably be a big problem.

Dutch NT should hope to face Serbian B-team in semi's, that's the only way to reach the final (and a WGP-ticket), probably.

Bulgaria is clearly the strongest team.

• Bulgaria is clearly the strongest team.

are you sure? a really weak french team was really close of bulgarian a couple of time in this pool phase, so i'm not sure that bulgaria was so impresive, especially on receive.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Flier should help holland team if they want to win this tournament, without flier dutchs cant make the difference :down:

• Flier should help holland team if they want to win this tournament, without flier dutchs cant make the difference :down:

Flier is taking a rest for this tournament, she is also on holiday in London for the whole of the Olympics, whereas the the other girls have to be back by the end of July 8)

• Flier is taking a rest for this tournament, she is also on holiday in London for the whole of the Olympics, whereas the the other girls have to be back by the end of July 8)

Yep i know that she wanted to have some rest but i guess its not the right time to do it ,holland would have had really big advantage to win this european league if flier had been there cause the other teams seem really weak :down:

• During the last 5 years Kim Staelens and especially Flier have played the most matches/tournaments of all NT-players, simply because there was no real substitute for them..

So, from that point of view, I really understand Manon's period off now, though with her it would be easier to qualify for WGP now..

• I think if Sloetjes can manage to play like in some preliminary matches, missing Flier would not be a big problem. Of course if Flier was there, Sloetjes could play as OH...but I agree that players like Flier and K Staelens deserve a rest during EL.

• how about Anne Buijs?

• I'm happy with Kirsten Knip's performance today. I think she should become 1st libero.

My line up would be like this:

Stoltenborg - Flier/Sloetjes, Buijs - good receiver, Wensink - Steenbergen/de Kruijf, Knip.

• I'm happy with Kirsten Knip's performance today. I think she should become 1st libero.

My line up would be like this:

Stoltenborg - Flier/Sloetjes, Buijs - good receiver, Wensink - Steenbergen/de Kruijf, Knip.

Really wanna see some new faces especially in OH position!

MB at least we have wensink and steenbergen and they are ok!

• Really wanna see some new faces especially in OH position!

MB at least we have wensink and steenbergen and they are ok!

At OH-position there is Anne Buijs. That's it, at the moment.

• Meijners,Ester de Vries,Flore,Renkema,Vergeer,Zudima,Kathy Bonsen,Moneke Jansen
    should all be tried

• Meijners,Ester de Vries,Flore,Renkema,Vergeer,Zudima,Kathy Bonsen,Moneke Jansen
    should all be tried

Meijners: not available

The others are simply not good enough (yet).

• Meijners: not available

The others are simply not good enough (yet).

I think Kathy Bonsen could be good enough,but she had a kneeinjury for long time. If she will stay fit,she will be an option for OH( in my opinion)
    Zuidema is not playing on highest level, just in second league at the moment,she had too much problems in past.
    Moniek Jansen isn't playing in Alterno,so is not good enough for NT.
    Meijners don't wanna play in NT, so no option.
    Ester could be good enough,but had also injuries last years.

• I think Kathy Bonsen could be good enough,but she had a kneeinjury for long time. If she will stay fit,she will be an option for OH( in my opinion)
    Zuidema is not playing on highest level, just in second league at the moment,she had too much problems in past.

Moniek Jansen is an opposite, right? At least she is tall, 1.92.

• I think Kathy Bonsen could be good enough,but she had a kneeinjury for long time. If she will stay fit,she will be an option for OH( in my opinion)

So when kathy and ester recover from their injuries the coach should call them in NT!
    I am wondering why no good OH between the year 1985-1989