Italian NT 2012

• The words from Barbolini just makes me dislike him even more...he thinks everyone is blind? Everyone here, If we get back to the topics, couldnt understand his choices and now he blames the players that were on bench didnt gave their best! :mad: So easy to be a coach like that.

About Lo Bianco, I cant believe in the theory she is like Togutt wrote, she is one of the sweetest persons I ever met...And I just cant see as her being part of this!

I think stay guessing who was and what happened is really hard, many wrong things will be said about the situation. If anyone actually come out to say what happened (which I dont think it will happen, cause it is kind of a moral situation for the players), we will never know what was.

• I forgot to add that I would be Boss of the Club.

that sounds great, Too much tension on this team. The volley club of drama queens :rolll:

Anyway, I dont know the real situation, so it is wron to blame some players just from what we heard. We just know one side of the story, but what about others ?

Its very common on womens sports that coaches and players disgree and not argueing. Instead of trying to analysis the situation back in London, the italian NT should be revisisted and try to build up a new team with young, fresh hungry players along with 2 or 3 experienced players. Or else the italian NT will have some problems in the furure, it is now the right time to make a new team for the ECH 2013.

• that sounds great, Too much tension on this team. The volley club of drama queens :rolll:

Also Ania Podolec should be the manager of this team. '' GO girls we will win everything this year no worry '' :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Also Ania Podolec should be the manager of this team. '' GO girls we will win everything this year no worry '' :lol:

Paula Pequeno is also that trouble-making girl? :lol:

• Leo Lo Bianco relpy

«In qualità di
    capitano di questa Nazionale, mi sono sentita in dovere di esprimere il
    mio pensiero in merito alle dichiarazioni di Francesca. Mi trovo
    perfettamente d’accordo con lei sul fatto che questa squadra dovesse
    arrivare a medaglia. Ma l’analisi di una sconfitta è sempre una
    questione delicata e molto complessa. Ogni persona ha il diritto di
    avere la sua spiegazione, più o meno giusta, ma

non per questo sufficiente. Poter riassumere tutto in una o due cause
    sarebbe bello ma alquanto semplicistico. Credo che Francesca abbia
    manifestato un suo malessere. Ci tengo a sottolineare "suo" perché, pur
    essendo rispettabilissimo, rimane un pensiero soggettivo e non la
    realtà. Inoltre penso che, a due mesi di distanza dall’Olimpiade,
    rilasciare dichiarazioni del genere non sia un atto eroico. Al
    contrario, lo trovo di cattivo gusto e soprattutto di poco rispetto nei
    confronti di un gruppo, di cui anche lei ha fatto parte, che negli
    ultimi anni ha dato e raccolto tanto con questa Nazionale e, non ultimo,
    nei confronti del nostro allenatore di cui al momento non si conosce il
    futuro. Il motivo per cui ho da sempre trovato scorretto che una
    singola giocatrice "aprisse le nostre porte" alla stampa è perché il
    risultato sarà quello di una visione parziale e incompleta delle cose.
    Il mondo esterno, anche volendo, non potrebbe mai riuscire a capire le
    mille dinamiche che nascono all’interno di una squadra. Tristezza,
    rabbia e delusione sono senz’altro sentimenti ancora vivi in ognuno di
    noi. Ma ancor più triste è dover leggere sui giornali parole così
    pesanti da parte di una giocatrice come Francesca, probabilmente l’unica
    atleta che, dopo aver rinunciato a questa maglia per suoi personali
    interessi, è stata sempre richiamata a vestirla».

"As captain of this national team, I felt compelled to express my thoughts on the statements of Francesca. I totally agree with her that this team should have get a medal. But the analysis of a defeat is always a sensitive and highly complex. Everyone has the right to have his own explanation, more or less right, but
    not enough. To make a summary of everything in one or two reasons would be nice but somewhat simplistic. I think Francesca has expressed her discomfort. I want to emphasize "her" because, though respectable, is a subjective thought and not reality. I also think that, two months after the Olympics, a statements of this kind is not a heroic act. On the contrary, I find it distasteful and especially now very respectable for a group, of which she was a member, which in recent years has given and collected so much with this national team and, not least, towards our coach which at the moment do not know his future (with the NT). The reason why I've always found unfair that an individual player speak to the press is because the result will be a partial and incomplete vision of the things. The outside world, even if want, could never be able to understand the many dynamics that arise within a team. Sadness, anger and disappointment are certainly feeling alive in everyone. But even more sad is read in the newpapers so heavy words from a player like Francesca, probably the only one athlete who, after having given up this shirt for his personal interest, was always drawn and called again to dress her one up. "

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Del Core: "What happens inside the National Team must stay in the National Team"

In other words, in her opinion nobody should know what happens in NT because it is something secret that must be strictly kept hidden... Typical Mafia behaviour :down:

• Del Core: "What happens inside the National Team must stay in the National Team"

In other words, in her opinion nobody should know what happens in NT because it is something secret that must be strictly kept hidden... Typical Mafia behaviour :down:

Don't forget that Del Core is from Napoli :rolll:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Secondo me Barbolini,Del Core,Lo Bianco e Gioli fanno male alla NT.Sicuramente si comportano in modo mafioso...

• Secondo me Barbolini,Del Core,Lo Bianco e Gioli fanno male alla NT.Sicuramente si comportano in modo mafioso...

Del Core: "What happens inside the National Team must stay in the National Team"

In
    other words, in her opinion nobody should know what happens in NT
    because it is something secret that must be strictly kept hidden...
    Typical Mafia behaviour :down:

Secondo me Barbolini,Del Core,Lo Bianco e Gioli fanno male alla NT.Sicuramente si comportano in modo mafioso...

TRANSLATE: In my opinion B, DC, LB and G are not good for NT. For sure they act in a "mafia" way

Leo is not with Gioli and Del Core!

BTW Now Barbolimi will leave and I don't think will be once again this kind of problems

• For me, Leo's words confirm that everything Piccinini said was true, and I really do not like that little cruelties towards Picci in what Leo says. Especially the last sentence is a clear sign that the other players dislike Picci because she often did not come to NT for various reasons but still was called back again and again. But so what??? She is a very important player for the team, so it's normal that any coach wants to have her in the team, and as far as I remember usually when she was not with the team she had problems with health, she was not like Lyuba who changed her mind about NT every 2 weeks :roll:

I think Italy NT needs a BIG change. I consider Barbolini a very good coach, but there are times when the dynamics in the team and staff simply need a change. If Barbolini stays, the only chance for Italy is that several old players leave the team and make room for the new ones. By the way, I agree with USAFAN that players nowadays can play longer on a high level than before, but the problem is that old players tend to become easily satisfied with themselves and are not as hungry for success and improvement as younger players. For me, this was the main reason for Italy's failure in OG. It was obvious in quarterfinal that Korea wanted the victory so much more than Italy and was ready to give much more for it, on Italy's side many players probably thought "this is only Korea, we'll beat them easily", and when they realized that it's not that easy they got annoyed and waited for Korea to stop playing instead of working harder to improve their own play. And that's a tendency I often observe in "old" teams/players, they often appear too self-satisfied...

• For me, Leo's words confirm that everything Piccinini said was true

No, Del Core's one... If you read her words it seems like she has something to hide
    Leo did not said somethinkg "special" it simply was a reply to Piccinini

• Caprara can be the ideal solution for this NT.Some respect please!In this way noone of these ladies can speak like that.For sure Lo Bianco Del Core and Gioli are great players but there are too many girls who can play in NT and give many things.It's better for these three to play for their clubs,just like for Barbolini...

• I hope that when Leo will retire from the NT, the setter will be Ferretti...

Please, tell me the name of other "girls who can play in NT and give many things" as Leo did in her role

• No, Del Core's one... If you read her words it seems like she has something to hide
    Leo did not said somethinkg "special" it simply was a reply to Piccinini

Yeah, Del Core's words are definitely the most stupid of all so far :wall:
    I know that you are a big fan of Leo, and I admire her as player too, but reading between the lines of her statement it's obvious that she doesn't seem to like Piccinini that much.

• I hope that when Leo will retire from the NT, the setter will be Ferretti...

Please, tell me the name of other "girls who can play in NT and give many things" as Leo did in her role

''did in her role''.Just like the other three and just like Picci and Costagrande ''they did''.Do you think that Barbolini gave serious chances in other setter?Only in Italia B.

Caprara believe in new generation that's all.Otherwise we have to see Lo Bianco playing for 10 more years...

• I think because of what she said! They have always been great friends, they have played a lot together and they know each other well

BTW Now Barbolimi will leave and I don't think will be once again this kind of problems

I think changes in the Italian NT could be good... but I don't think problems like this will be easily solved by just getting a new coach. It will have to be up to the players as well.

• Seems that Del Core will not play in the NT anymore reading her words

• Del Core is right. Why does one go to the press and talk about the internal problemes instead of trying to solve them each other. It just makes the case even worse. The dynamic and ambiance in the team will be effected very much. And do we know that Piccinini is not also guilty ???
    I am completley against such a behaviour. If you have y problem, try to solve it through the coach, assistent coach, through the players of the federation and not going publicly with this story ! We do not have to know about the fuzz behind the closed doors. Do we want to know whats going on in the bedroom between Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt ? Me not, others maybe.

Im sorry but Piccinini shouldnt have gone to the press, as easy as it is.

• Del Core is right. Why does one go to the press and talk about the internal problemes instead of trying to solve them each other. It just makes the case even worse. The dynamic and ambiance in the team will be effected very much. And do we know that Piccinini is not also guilty ???
    I am completley against such a behaviour. If you have y problem, try to solve it through the coach, assistent coach, through the players of the federation and not going publicly with this story ! We do not have to know about the fuzz behind the closed doors. Do we want to know whats going on in the bedroom between Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt ? Me not, others maybe.

Im sorry but Piccinini shouldnt have gone to the press, as easy as it is.

Basically I agree, but I think you miss one point: 2 months have passed since Olympics, and in that time the things should have been solved within the team, but as Piccinini says, nothing at all happened and nobody from the staff etc has done anything to solve the problems. If Piccinini had gone to the press right after Olympics, I'd agree with you, but as nothing happened for 2 months, I really don't blame her for it, especially because this is also something she complains about, if the responsible people (=coaches, federation, players) had talked about the events she wouldn't have had to go to the press at all eventually.