2012 XI Women’s Pan American Cup (July 12-20, Ciudad Juarez, Mexico)

• Are there any rosters revealed?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Yes, Brazil is going this same team like in Yeltsin Cup.

USA probably will be there with B team like Brazil.

I know, that Dominican Republic will go there with A National Team and Cuba of course too. Thanks god that Brenda Castillo and Bethania de la Cruz probably will be there ;))

I know, that Dominican Republic will go there with A National Team and Cuba of course too. Thanks god that Brenda Castillo and Bethania de la Cruz probably will be there ;))

Are you sure DR is taking their A team? It seems a bit risky considering their first day of play at the OG is the 28th and if they were to reach the final of the Pan Am Cup I believe it's the 19/20? That's not a whole lot of time to get last minute practice, travel to London and get acclimated.

• Are you sure DR is taking their A team? It seems a bit risky considering their first day of play at the OG is the 28th and if they were to reach the final of the Pan Am Cup I believe it's the 19/20? That's not a whole lot of time to get last minute practice, travel to London and get acclimated.

Pan-Am Cup are qualifications for WGP 2013, so DOM should play with first team, however problems which you mentioned are possible.

Usa Team B is the final use of GP?

• About Dominican Republic i'm sure per 99,9%, that they will play there with National Team A ;)
    They will go there and after PanAmCup they will go to the Dominican Republic for one day and in next day go to the London ;)

About USA, i'm sure per 90%, that they will play there with B team and i don't know about player, but i think, that there will play players which won't go to the Olympic Games. So maybe Richards, Metcalf etc.

• Puerto Rico's Roster

MB: Jetzabel Del Valle, Jennifer Quesada, Amanda Vázquez
    OH: Yarimar Rosa, Stephanie Enright, Daly Santana, Pilar M. Victoria
    OPP: Kanisha Jiménez, Genesis Collazo
    L: Shara Venegas
    S:Michelle Nogueras, Natalia Valentín

Soruce:http://www.fpvoleibol.com/file…ez_esta_compuesto_por.pdf

• No Mojica, no Alvarez, no Oquendo, why only 11 players?

• There are 12 players I just forgot to write one of them :)

Puerto Rico is looking to develop their younger generation. They've been using the same players for such a long time with poor results and want to develop young players for 2016 to see if they can improve their world positioning.

• Usa Team B is the final use of GP?

No, it is not going to be the same USA "B" team like in the Grand Prix Finals. Those who made the USA Olympic team will not play Pan Am.

USA will send a mixed team -- half are Olympic Alternates, half are younger players. The list will be out soon.

• USA Roster:

S: Carly Lloyd, Glass
    OH: Kristin Richards, Cassidy Lichtman, Keao Burdine
    MB: Lauren Gibbemeyer, Lauren Paolini
    OPP: Nicole Fawcett, Nancy Metcalf
    L: Sykora, Banworth

Plus one more middle. This roster was posted on an American site so it may or may not be confirmed.

• PERU NT roster

Vanessa Palacios (L)
    Elena Keldibekova (C)
    Mirtha Uribe
    Karla Ortiz
    Carla Rueda
    Angélica Aquino
    Clarivett Yllescas
    Alexandra Muñoz
    Daniela Uribe
    Raffaella Camet
    Gina López
    Ángela Leyva

Peru will go with young players like Lopez 18yo and Leyva 15yo
    Our captain, Patricia Soto, will not go. She has another job.

• how about Klineman??

• Did Alicia Moy retire from NT?

• Pavan wrote on twitter that she will play

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.