2012 XI Women’s Pan American Cup (July 12-20, Ciudad Juarez, Mexico)

• I wonder why Bethania De La Cruz still isnt playing? can she be ready for olympics?

Bethania had a surgery in his wrist, she had a little injury (not important) and I suppose she is not playing as a precautonary measure.

• Brazil B is first semifinalist, today second will be Cuba, Dominican Republic or USA, the rest two will play in quartefinals. Peru is already qualified there, for the last spot will fight Argentina with Costa Rica. The rest will fight for lower places.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Marcos Kwiek is the stupidest person in the world.... I really don't have words to explain what is he doing in this team.

He lost 8-25 and he just changed middle blocker Arias----> Eve, but even Arias didn't do anthing wrong. He should change Karla Echenique, because problem is with setter. She played bad (almost like always) and Niverka Marte is definitelly better than her. I don't want to think why Karla is in first six... but I feel big scam.

• Marcos Kwiek is the stupidest person in the world.... I really don't have words to explain what is he doing in this team.

He lost 8-25 and he just changed middle blocker Arias----> Eve, but even Arias didn't do anthing wrong. He should change Karla Echenique, because problem is with setter. She played bad (almost like always) and Niverka Marte is definitelly better than her. I don't want to think why Karla is in first six... but I feel big scam.

Only coach change can help :teach: I hope it will take place :roll:

• Brazil B is first semifinalist, today second will be Cuba, Dominican Republic or USA, the rest two will play in quartefinals. Peru is already qualified there, for the last spot will fight Argentina with Costa Rica. The rest will fight for lower places.

According to the competition system, Peru and Argentina can play for 7th 8th place even if they qualify between the top 3.

• isnt there any link that we can watch this tournament?

There are videos of the matches here:

http://www.livestream.com/copanamericana/

http://www.livestream.com/copanamericana2/

• According to the competition system, Peru and Argentina can play for 7th 8th place even if they qualify between the top 3.

I know about it, but they will play in quarterfinals and rest teams can't be higher than 5th

• thx so much ,does it also broadcast this tournament as live? i tried to find some link to watch mathces live but i couldnt

Yes. This links also works as live broadcasting when the match starts.

Here is the schedule

http://www.norceca.net/2012%20Events/2012%20XI%20Women's%20Pan%20American%20Cup/Calendar%202012%20XI%20Women's%20Pan%20American%20Cup.htm

• thx so much ,does it also broadcast this tournament as live? i tried to find some link to watch mathces live but i couldnt

Yes. Those links also works as live broadcasting when the match starts.

Here is the schedule

http://www.norceca.net/

• I know about it, but they will play in quarterfinals and rest teams can't be higher than 5th

I hope the same thing, but maybe Puerto Rico and Canada can be a surprise.

• Who is playing as starter setter in USA? Glass or Lloyd?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Do you know on which wrist? On her hitting hand? :pinch:

Surgery was in her left wrist. If I remenber well, she is right handed, isn't it?

• Who is playing as starter setter in USA? Glass or Lloyd?

It depends on match, Glass is starter, Lloyd played whole match only against Columbia, she also played 3rd set against Puerto Rico.

• Only coach change can help :teach: I hope it will take place :roll:

kondzio... I don't think so, that it will be very quickly :(

and Bethy de la Cruz feels pain in her left wrist, so don't worry... she can play, but Marcos put her on bench and she will play on Olympic Games per 99,9% ;)

about Milagros... she is on tribune with Carmen Caso and Winifer Fernandez. it looks, that she has next holiday like on World Grand Prix (she went to Asia and almost didn't play there...) :huh: if i will know more, i will write info here ;) but on Olympic Games she will play too, but i'm afraid about her first six, because Priscilla plays great!

and probably after Olympic Games she will finish career (Milagros) :(

• If Milagros ends career it will be the big hole on OH position: only De La Cruz and Rivera will be good options. 3rd should become Martinez, but there is no another good left :( Peńa definitely shouldn't be in NT.

• It depends on match, Glass is starter, Lloyd played whole match only against Columbia, she also played 3rd set against Puerto Rico.

How many blocks made Lloyd? I'm curious.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.