The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Hopefully It's Pesaro :D I think They both are a lot better than Laura Saccomani apart from the height.

• If she goes to Eczaci then they will be my new favorite team :heart:

• Valentina Tirozzi is very close to Pesaro. (source: local newspapers)

• It will be a good news for Pesaro... She is very good!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Alexis Crimes and Blair Brown in Foppa, so next seasons roster seems to be completed.

http://sportorobico.it/wordpre…ir-brown-e-alexis-crimes/

S: Weiss (GER), Bolboni (ITA)
    Opp: Diouf (ITA), Brown (USA)
    OH: Di Iulio (ITA), Blagojevic (SRB), Klisura (SRB)
    MB: Zambelli (ITA), Crimes (USA), Chirichella (ITA)
    L: Merlo (ITA), Gabbiadini (ITA)

Merlo will be the new capitan!!! ^^

8 changes from last season....IT wont be easy to administrate, specially loosing such important names, but well, it is the new reality of the team...have to deal with it.

Left: Serena (Muszyna), Signorile (Pesaro), Quaranta (end career), Piccinini (Chieri), Vasileva (Campinas), Arrighetti (Busto), Nucu, Ruseva

• Foppa people should read the rules, libero isn't allowed to be captain, at least not in matches :S Otherwise Kerstin Tzscherlich would have been captain of Dresden and probably also NT for many years ;)
    I like the team, it's a competitive one, not for titles but for 5-8 places maybe...I hope they will have a good season! :)

• Foppa people should read the rules, libero isn't allowed to be captain, at least not in matches :S Otherwise Kerstin Tzscherlich would have been captain of Dresden and probably also NT for many years ;)
    I like the team, it's a competitive one, not for titles but for 5-8 places maybe...I hope they will have a good season! :)

maybe she wont be the capitan in the games, but she will be the capitan of the group, since she is the older Foppa member. ;) She can pass to her teammates Foppa spirit!

I like the team Foppa organized as well. Of course miss the big names, but If Lavarini can do a good job they can do quite well, and is so young team, there is a lot room to grow. ^^ hope everything works well. :super:

• TED Kolejliler transfered Songul Dikmen from Vakıfbank TT.They will play in CEV Cup and they will transfer 2 more foreign player in OH/OPP positions i think.

Spicer-???
    Damla-???
    Aslihan-Gozde
    Songul

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Vakıfbank Turk Telekom transfered promising MB Kubra Akman (18y-198cm) from Nilufer Bel. :white: I hope they won't keep her from Nilufer this season coz she needs to improve :roll:
    Source http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=14039&topic=2

• based on how i understand this letter, heungkuk will no longer be doing business with fenerbahce, particularly regarding kim yeon koung (or kim yeon gyeong, whatever). it's not a termination of contract between kim and heungkuk, but a termination of an agreement between the two organizations. in other words, kim is still tied to heungkuk. if i understood it right, then it doesn't make sense to me why fenerbahce would still want to take kim given their terminated contract with heungkuk.

It`s a long story to explain. :white:
    I`ll try to be short, but it`s so headaching explanation so read it if you want. :wall:

The main point Kim`s agent is insisting on is that that paper which is sent to Fener has no effect legally.
    There`re two reasons here.

1. The official contract made in Kim`s rookie year actually expired by the date of June 30, 2012, depriving the right of Kim from Heungkuk.

However, Heungkuk is insisting on, that although the contract has been expired, she has to play 2 more years in Korea to get the right of Free Agent.

But this claim of Heungkuk also has some problems.:

-First, they are not counting the years Kim was loaned, but indeed belonged to Heungkuk.
    Counting all the years she played in foreign leagues(4 years in Korea+3 years in foreign leagues), she already fulfills the requirement of FA right.(6 years)

-More fundamentally, the basis of Heungkuk`s argue about FA is KOVO`s local rule, so it doesn`t matter for Kim to sign a contract with foreign teams.
    Only rights to intervene belong to KVA(which could let Kim ITC, International Transfer Certificated) and the foreingn team itself.

This is a highly controversial point so I don`t know how the judges will conclude.

2. Heungkuk has violated the regulation first.

These are some violation done by Heungkuk:

-Made contract soley without any discussion with the player. (They sent the paper to Fener, and made an agreement with Rabita, and finally announced to Kim, back from OQT)
    -Asked and took player`s personal money. (For instance last season, Kim was asked to "donate" 25% of her annual salary to Heungkuk. So thankfully, they discounted it to 20% when her parents complained. :whistle: )
    -Now threatening her to come back to Korea or go to the team which gives Heungkuk lots of profit, with her career as a hostage by kicking her out of the team.

All above are just legal violation they`ve done, but there still are so many unfair treatments Kim has beared through years, which cannot be compensated by law.

Conclusion is that it is true that Kim has broke a regulation of KOVO banning the employment of personal agent, but the contract is expired and Heungkuk has commited lots of violation already before.
    Thus, Heungkuk has anyway no right about Kim.

I don`t know if it would make sense, but that`s the brief summary about the dispute.
    Heungkuk was the team with lots of legal and ethical problems before, so some kind of punishment should be sentenced anyway.
    Kim is now even thinking of taking a break for one year if inevitable, but resolved firmly to win against Heungkuk.
    This affair will be one of the greatest turning points of Korean pro volleyball, concerning the biased and unfair current regulations which only benefits the teams.

• I just want to ask something from 2010-2012 the period wherein KIm was playing overseas what was the season by season records of Heungkuk?

• Vakıfbank Turk Telekom transfered promising MB Kubra Akman (18y-198cm) from Nilufer Bel. :white: I hope they won't keep her from Nilufer this season coz she needs to improve :roll:
    Source http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=14039&topic=2

How many players Vakifbank have so far for next season? Could you upload the hole list? :)

• How many players Vakifbank have so far for next season? Could you upload the hole list? :)

Too many,hard to count hehe :lol: They also loaned many young players to several clubs,i guess they will also loan Kubra.

S: Naz,Tugce
    O: Brakocevic,Polen
    OH: Saori,Gozde,Glinka,Guldeniz
    MB: Furst,Bahar,Ergul,Melis
    L: Gizem

-Ece Hocaoglu,Gizem Orge,Kubra Akman,Diclenur Babat loaned to Nilufer
    -Ceren Kestirengoz loaned to Sariyer
    -Ceyda Demirhan loaned to Bursa BSB (New 1st division club)

We can say they are turkish Volero Zürich :lol:

• Thank u! :*