The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Caterina Fanzini (that already played in Foppa and was in creama last season) going to Potsdam in Germany - http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…-in-partenza-per-lestero/

OMG Elisa "Togut", you will end alone !

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Hello I don't think so

What do you mean?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Anyone knows how tall is Blair Brown?

she was officially anouced today in Foppa, but in their profile they said she has 178cm, but in her Pennstate site she has like 6-5, isnt that more than 190cm?

she was officially anouced today in Foppa, but in their profile they said she has 178cm, but in her Pennstate site she has like 6-5, isnt that more than 190cm?

She is 6-3. In American : 6-5 = 1,95m but you can (must :-) retire 2 or 3 cms... So, 6-3 is 1,90m

As you can see here : 5-10 = 1,78m ; 5-11 = 1,80m ; 6-0 = 1,83m ; 6-1 = 1,85m : 6-2 = 1,88m ; 6-4 = 1,93m ; 6-6 = 1,98m ; 6-7 = 2m ; 6-8 = 2,03m
    For examples, "queen" Ekaterina (Gamova) is exactly 6-7½ ;-)
    Now you can understand that basket-ball is my first sport !

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:

Yes, 6-5 is 195-196cm.

• Cuban girls somehow like Poland http://www.sport.pl/sport-troj…_wzmocnic_Atom_Trefl.html

Cabrera is training with Atom Trefl, Carcases should come to practice with the team (but she cant play until autumn 2013) and Silie (whos husband is Polish :white: ) also wants to come to Poland and maybe she would also play in Atom, if Matlak likes her and if she gets a permission :) wow that would be great, I cant imagine Carcases and Silie playing in Poland, Atom will be champion with no doubt and next year they need to bring also Santos :lol:

It's too good to be true, but it would be amazing :roll: I don't know that Silie got married with Pole :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Caterina Fanzini (that already played in Foppa and was in creama last season) going to Potsdam in Germany - http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…-in-partenza-per-lestero/

:white: She will be one of the best players in our league if she plays as in Foppa a few years ago. The last time an Italian player came to German league was Monica Marulli about 10 years ago. Fanzini must know Potsdam's coach Alberto Salomoni, that's the only explanation I have for that transfer...

• Lucia Fresco (ARG) confirmed she'll be playing in Germany again this year. She didn't specify which team but I assume it's with Potsdam again.

• Lucia Fresco (ARG) confirmed she'll be playing in Germany again this year. She didn't specify which team but I assume it's with Potsdam again.

Well, if Fanzini's transfer is true, I can't imagine that Fresco stays there as well. Potsdam has Fanzini, Nikolina Jelic, Josephine Dörfler, Anika Zülow and Lisa Gründing as OH/Opps...it's just an idea, but I could imagine that Fresco might play in Köpenick...probably we will know soon.

• :white: She will be one of the best players in our league if she plays as in Foppa a few years ago. The last time an Italian player came to German league was Monica Marulli about 10 years ago. Fanzini must know Potsdam's coach Alberto Salomoni, that's the only explanation I have for that transfer...

Ehmm, I wouldn't destroy your ideas and maybe dreams, I dont know, but if Fanzini play like last season (IN A2) in Crema, she will be a very mediocre player, not able to make a difference. If you want, I'll post her stats that I've calculate about last season that in the net and also in the Lega's site you can't find. :)

• Ehmm, I wouldn't destroy your ideas and maybe dreams, I dont know, but if Fanzini play like last season (IN A2) in Crema, she will be a very mediocre player, not able to make a difference. If you want, I'll post her stats that I've calculate about last season that in the net and also in the Lega's site you can't find. :)

:D It's no dreams...but a mediocre A2 player still can be a good player in German league, and especially in Potsdam, because in the last years they always were one of the weakest teams in league. Fanzini played as OH in Crema right? Anything special in her stats?

• :D It's no dreams...but a mediocre A2 player still can be a good player in German league, and especially in Potsdam, because in the last years they always were one of the weakest teams in league. Fanzini played as OH in Crema right? Anything special in her stats?

Originally, when she was in Bergamo she played as OPP but yes, for example in Cremona (the team from where she was bought by Foppa) and also last season in Crema she played as OH.
    Well, probably she could be a good reinforcement for the backrow in fact her stats in the second line are quite good, both reception and defense. But in attack she's very poor.

30,2% is her percentage in attack for last season, to understand, also four percentage points less than Beier. :S

• When she was in Bergamo she only played in first row for the block

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• When she was in Bergamo she only played in first row for the block

http://www.legavolleyfemminile…009&Giornata=1852&Serie=1

You should inform before posting false comments.

• I was speaking about her last season in Bergamo http://www.legavolleyfemminile…rnata=0&Atleta=FAN-CAT-85

Bla bla bla

Edited once, last by Loca inside ().

• I speaking about her last season in Bergamo http://www.legavolleyfemminile…rnata=0&Atleta=FAN-CAT-85

Bla bla bla

Oh sorry, I forgot that you have been following Italian League for only two seasons. Shame that the league has existed for much longer. So when you say: "When she was in Bergamo she played only for the block" you are saying an inaccuracy. :)

Among other things, in the season 2009/2010, coach Micelli also quite bet on her but after these season, she's a bit lost and she's not more improved.

• :white: She will be one of the best players in our league if she plays as in Foppa a few years ago. The last time an Italian player came to German league was Monica Marulli about 10 years ago. Fanzini must know Potsdam's coach Alberto Salomoni, that's the only explanation I have for that transfer...

If I remember right, Marika Serafin used to play in Germany?

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• No, its wrong, she is 6-5 and 197 cm, here is statements from her agency and former school:

http://www.bringitusa.com/players/women/blairbrown/
    http://www.gopsusports.com/spo…ey/mtt/brown_blair00.html

In american sports, they athletes are 2 or 3 cms taller 'cause they are mesuring with their shoes !
    So, consider her as 1,95m