The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Does Nikolic and Fuerst stay in Vakif? Do you know something about limit of foreign players in Turkey in the next year? ;))

• Does Nikolic and Fuerst stay in Vakif? Do you know something about limit of foreign players in Turkey in the next year? ;))

Nothing changed, still 2+1 and probably won't change for a long time since still Turkish teams get success in European Cups, no argument is left for ones opposing to this rule.

Nikoliç's performance was not at the same level of former years so I am not sure if Vakıf will keep her. But Fürst helped the team when she get a chance to play and I am pretty sure that she will perform better next year when she fully recover of her injury. I reall want to see Poljak-Fabiana-Fürst play in Turkish team for a long time. These 3 are the best MB all over the world IMO (let's say with Rasiç and Ravva) :rose:

• some time ago Jelena said in an interview that she doesnt want to change her club, she can't imagine herself in a different team than Vakifbank and she'd like to stay in Turkey till the end of her career so probably she'll stay :)

• some time ago Jelena said in an interview that she doesnt want to change her club, she can't imagine herself in a different team than Vakifbank and she'd like to stay in Turkey till the end of her career so probably she'll stay :)

İ agree she wants to retire at Vakifbank, probably she will stay, Vakifbank must transfer new player instead of Olena Usteymenko imo

She still has one year contract too.. So most probably she will stay for next season too :win:

• Rasiç

Rasiç and Ravva ? oh yes ! Ze Roberto would probably add ... Jenny Barazza to your shortlist of MB !
    Rasiç and Antonjevic could leave Cannes ... ;(

• :offtopic: question. Is Mammadova her husband's name? I know she (and Rahimova) are both from Ukraine, but their last names are more Azeri/Tatar than Russian.

Her orginal name is Natalia Skazka. I belive she has took the surename Mammadova when she came to Azerbadjan, but Im not sure.

• About Rasic and Antonjevic : only rumors ...
    But if there are hoaxes and if their contracts are not destroyed, I would be very happy. We need them.

• I love rumors. new day new names new teams.... :D

next one ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• No Manon!! Please come to Poland ;D Mammadova in Vakifbank? Gamova in Azerail? It sounds strange... But we will see! ;)

• Mammadova to Vakıfbank ? :whistle: It seems a bit weird to me because most probably our foreigners will be Brakocevic and Nikolic so I think there is no need for Mamma even though I love her so much..Otherwise does it mean Nikolic will leave? :down: I am confused now :S

• Unfortunately Nikolic isn't as good as Mammadova, so everything is possible ;D On the other hand, Rabita is better than Vakif so if this transfer is true, it will be strange decision...