The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• I don't think it will happen :)

and yes Glinka already signed with Vakıfbank. It seems Italian site is trying to beat voleybolmagazin @best rumourmaker site category :lol:

I think so too...it is not so reliable! :down:

• Izabela Żebrowska, Joanna Mirek and Klaudia Kaczorowska may play in Chemik Police from 1st League.

• Hanka Pachale retires from Volleyball :(
    I guess she chose a good time, better to end after a great season in Piacenza than continuing for ever and getting worse every year like some other older players...

I agree with you...it is the best way to retire after Piacenza became so strong thanks also to her!
    and thank you Hanka for your great career! great player!! all the best for your future...!

• Libero Elena Ezhova from Kazan to Moscow.

Doubtful players for Kazan: Gamova (Fenerbache), Irina Kuznetsova, Ponomareva.

Yulia Merkulova seems to go back to the team she leaved in 2010, Dinamo Krasnodar, the same team that Svetlana Kryuchkova probably goes to.

Anna Matienko and Vera Ulyakina is not in Moscow next year. Akulova has already come from Omichka, and also Maria Zhadan will probably come from Severstal.

Moscow might also buy Anastacia Markova from Proton Saratov.

Nelly Alisheva, Viktora Kuzyakina and Tatiana Belkova stays in Omichka. Olga Sazhina comes from Volero and Maja Ognjenovic from Modena.

• Best wishes to Rabita! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Acording to dallarivolley.com, Bergamo is close to make a deal with a prestigious group....If that happesn the team will be able to keep with a competitive team next season! Including players like Piccinini.

I hope It is true!!! :super:

• Liubov Sokolova certainly will not play in Fenerbahce, she will play in Russia or in Brazil, she wants to play where to find a italian school for her son

But there is an Italian school in İstanbul and some volleyball players' children are going to that school anyway I think that's not the reason for her to leave, I think she just wants to leave.

• Liubov Sokolova certainly will not play in Fenerbahce, she will play in Russia or in Brazil, she wants to play where to find a italian school for her son

Ze roberto said in an interview here that Logan will probably stay in Turkey, while Sokolova going to Russia.

I dont know how well informed he is, to know till where it is a sure thing already or just a talking..

• Acording to dallarivolley.com, Bergamo is close to make a deal with a prestigious group....If that happesn the team will be able to keep with a competitive team next season! Including players like Piccinini.

I hope It is true!!! :super:

I'll start to pray right now and I won't finish until the certain news is released!!! :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: