The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Ze roberto said in an interview here that Logan will probably stay in Turkey, while Sokolova going to Russia.

I dont know how well informed he is, to know till where it is a sure thing already or just a talking..

Thanks, joanamss. Did Ze Roberto say where he would be next season? :lol:

• Thanks, joanamss. Did Ze Roberto say where he would be next season? :lol:

He said there is a 95% chance for him to be actually going to Amil-Campinas.
    And Paulo Cocco (ex-Volei Futuro, ex-Pinheiros and ex-Murcia) should be his assistant.

• Why not? Fomina is 37 years old.Cannes can use her only 1-2 year not anymore.They should think for future to have a libero around 20-25y.Lenka Dürr would be a good choice ^^

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• PFF :evil: If Cardullo leaves Cannes,i am sure they will find a very good libero in Fang's system libero position is really crucial (Sano,Fomina,Cardullo etc.)

By the way one of turkish promising libero Gizem ORGE is close to Fenerbahce Universal(?) i think :win: A few days ago in twitter she wrote that she was at Fenerbahce sport club's volleyball department.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Good news for Yamamay Busto Arsizio: at today's press conference the sponsors said they renewed the contract with the team for 1 more year and a new co-sponsor is coming. So it seems they'll be able to keep Lloyd, Havlickova and Bauer for next season... :thumbup: About Havelkova's future I don't know, if she leaves I think she will be replaced by Meijners.

• PFF :evil: If Cardullo leaves Cannes,i am sure they will find a very good libero in Fang's system libero position is really crucial (Sano,Fomina,Cardullo etc.)

By the way one of turkish promising libero Gizem ORGE is close to Fenerbahce Universal(?) i think :win: A few days ago in twitter she wrote that she was at Fenerbahce sport club's volleyball department.

I heard a rumor than Cannes is observing also Mariola Zenik, libero from Poland. She did not get contract extension in Muszyna and is hesitating between Sopot and foreign options. Cannes could be one of them...

• Good news for Yamamay Busto Arsizio: at today's press conference the sponsors said they renewed the contract with the team for 1 more year and a new co-sponsor is coming. So it seems they'll be able to keep Lloyd, Havlickova and Bauer for next season... :thumbup: About Havelkova's future I don't know, if she leaves I think she will be replaced by Meijners.

Havelkova's future is also linked to Conte's one, right??

• I heard a rumor than Cannes is observing also Mariola Zenik, libero from Poland. She did not get contract extension in Muszyna and is hesitating between Sopot and foreign options. Cannes could be one of them...

Well I hope it's not true, I am not a big fan of her. And she is not as good as she used to be. She is not so young anymore too isn't she? I would prefer a young libero with good prospective... Or yuko Sano :-)

• Havelkova's future is also linked to Conte's one, right??

Christina Bauer is in... La Vegas for 10 days but not to get married ;-))
    She spends time with her younger sister (Anne-lise if I remember correctly)
    As she is a clever young woman (she can speak nearly 5 languages),
    she knows Busto is her best team to play, especially for C.L
    Here the link of "my newspaper" called L"Alsace with a special article (+ photo)
    when she won the Scudetto

http://www.lalsace.fr/sport/20…lide-est-devenue-papillon

If some are interested, I could translate it (but not perfectly)

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Well I hope it's not true, I am not a big fan of her. And she is not as good as she used to be. She is not so young anymore too isn't she? I would prefer a young libero with good prospective... Or yuko Sano :-)

Hmmmm ...
    I would prefer ... Paola Cardullo :whistle:

• Zenik isn't so good as some years ago. It's truth. In my opinion it is because of her playing in Muszyna where there is no good coach... :whistling: But she is very talented and I believe that in Cannes, working with Fang, she would return to her level :!: I know that it may be risky for Cannes but I would love the fact that Zenik play there :thumbsup: Whatever she chose I'm happy that she leaves Muszyna :!:

• Zenik isn't so good as some years ago. It's truth. In my opinion it is because of her playing in Muszyna where there is no good coach... :whistling: But she is very talented and I believe that in Cannes, working with Fang, she would return to her level :!: I know that it may be risky for Cannes but I would love the fact that Zenik play there :thumbsup: Whatever she chose I'm happy that she leaves Muszyna :!:

With Bodzio many players lose good shape, not only Zenik :whistle: I wonder who will be spoilt in next season :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• With Bodzio many players lose good shape, not only Zenik :whistle: I wonder who will be spoilt in next season :D

It's good for NED NT that Wensink and Stam will leave the team. It would be sad if he ruins such a perspective national team :P

I hope that rumors about Werblińska in Turkey are truth. We need her in good shape in NT...