The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Milena rasic remains in cannes until 2015 :-)

2015 :what: isnt that much?

• 2015 :what: isnt that much?

Good for Cannes!!!Rasic is one of the best MB in the world now..other 3 seasons with such a good player!!!
    I thought she could go to Turkey or Azerbaijan,considering how many good thing she has shown till now..

• Good for Cannes!!!Rasic is one of the best MB in the world now..other 3 seasons with such a good player!!!
    I thought she could go to Turkey or Azerbaijan,considering how many good thing she has shown till now..

I would like to see her at FbU instead of Fabiana ?(

• Izunia Belcikova will stay in Atom Sopot.

So We have now:

Belcikova-Kwiatkowska

Pykoszova-?

?-?

Zenikova

• There are also two bench players: Magdalena Saad (L) and setter Dorota Wilk. Saad was rumoured to go to Łódź.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• dutch MB Deborah Van Daelen from Aix Venelles (France) signed for a german club. somebody know more?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• dutch MB Deborah Van Daelen from Aix Venelles (France) signed for a german club. somebody know more?

Not yet ;) but I guess/presume she will transfer to Aurubis Hamburg :teach: (since Jean Pierre Staelens is headcoach in Hamburg..they worked together in Weert, if I remember correctly).

I already expected Deborah to transfer to Bundesliga last season :) (since her management ---> http://www.starlit.nl ). Starlit has many (especially Dutch and German players), many players in Bundesliga.

• :cheesy: News from Cannes :cheesy:

The young (19) Belgian player Ilka Van de Vyver comes to Cannes as second setter.
    Captain of Belgium NT Youth who won the youth Olympic Games in 2010 at Singapore.
    Belgian Champion with Asterix Kieldrecht in 2012 and player of Belgium NT.
    A real talent for the Côte d'Azur team :D :dance6: :thumbup:

• the Polish 1st league club Chemik Police should have roster: Grbac, Muhlsteinova, Hudima, Mirek, Kaczorowska, Zebrowska, Mroz, Krzos, Sobolska..if this is true, that would be real bomb to see players like this playing in second league :lol:

• Not yet ;) but I guess/presume she will transfer to Aurubis Hamburg :teach: (since Jean Pierre Staelens is headcoach in Hamburg..they worked together in Weert, if I remember correctly).

I already expected Deborah to transfer to Bundesliga last season :) (since her management ---> http://www.starlit.nl ). Starlit has many (especially Dutch and German players), many players in Bundesliga.

She did not sign anywhere yet. I think you will hear more in the near future!

• Damn ! Milena Rasic and Agnieszka Bednarek renewed their contract with teams. What about Manon Flier, Angelina Grün, Lucia Bosetti, Helena Havelkova :sos: They did not sign anywhere yet, am i right ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Damn ! Milena Rasic and Agnieszka Bednarek renewed their contract with teams. What about Manon Flier, Angelina Grün, Lucia Bosetti, Helena Havelkova :sos: They did not sign anywhere yet, am i right ?

Afaik, you are right :)

Grun - Has contract deal from Moscow, not yet any answer, what I know.

Flier - Intrest from Dinamo Krasnodar (maybe even Brazil, I dont know).

Lucia Bosetti - Probably intrest from Pesaro to replace Brinker that might leave.

Helena Havelkova - Maybe Dinamo Krasnodar or Brazil among others.

• Suzana Cebic joins Rabita, she signed a 1-year contract.

Rabita already signed with Akinradewo, Skorupa, Cebic...

Good transfers!